Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7051-7100 of 9437

Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
"I... don't... really have a home..." Helga answered awkwardly, scratching her left arm with her right. "If... If leaving is truly the only way I can help, th-then I will... I just... I don't want my last memory of you being of this... I love you too much to allow that to exist." Her ears drooped. "Can I... Can we say goodbye to each other at least?" She asked with teary eyes.

Zealia nodded in reassurance, kissing him on his lips softly and laying him down on the bed. Her hands massaged around his muscles and grazed them softly with her nails before she smiled. "Don't apologize for gifting me with such thrill."
Больше года pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
Charlie came to a stop and looked back at her. "No." And then he continued walking again. "See ya around somewhere. Now if you'd excuse me, I have a primordial to try to bribe." He said as he started with a spell that would help him get around faster.

~

Addai hesitated to kiss back at first when she kissed him, but didn't go against her as he was laid back onto the bed. As she massaged his body, he stared up at her, her words bringing a small blush to his face. It had been a thrill for him too, luckily. But part of him still felt some sort of off feeling, though a very small portion, one that was already starting to be washed away as he looked up at her. His hands were attracted to her body, moving across her breasts and down to her abdomen and then to her thighs slowly.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Oswald was more than prepared to think of a retreat plan before Rosemary called out, already getting aggressive* Hey, Long John Silver. How about we make a bet. You pirates like that kind of stuff. And I'm offering you this ship, a fuck ton of gold, and even female slaves if you win. Of course you could just fight and be a pussy about it
”A p-primordial? .... Do you require assistance—“ She stopped herself before he yelled at her again and tapped her fingers. Goodbye, Charlie. The crying voice told him.

He suddenly felt a whoosh of air behind him and a pair of arms hugging him. ”I love you and thank you for having dinner with me.” She said despite it being a disaster. She inhaled his scent one last time before there was no longer a nymph behind her, just a residue of pollen and a few petals that had fallen from her hair.

“I refuse to believe you had yet to experience this type of pleasure.” Zealia commented, squeezing at his skin some to relieve tension. She guided his hands just a little lower between her thighs so he could touch the dampness of her skin. “Are you not proud?” She asked, placing a small kiss.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Are Ты not proud to be the first to impregnate an Edrain kid XD Больше года
All I see is Lemme Treat Ты Better, so until further evidence, Ты live in Georgia XD Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
.............no Больше года
"Uh...you don't have..any women slaves though. And...that's kinda messed up anyways" Levi spoke again, only for Han'ah to smack him upside the head. "What?!"

The mutant like crab creature didn't seem to be phased in the slightest. "Ye'll make a fine slave yeself." And he raised his pincer hand, the claws opening before clicking together twice. This seemed to be some sort of signal, for the other creatures that were aboard the ship began to jump across and onto the Luna, more of them running passed him and down the ramp.

"See what you did?!" Han'ah yelled at Levi.

"Oh come on, there's only like 6 of us on the freakin; ship!" Levi exclaimed, holding the back of his head.

Han'ah reaching for her pistol only to hesitate. Those bullets were meant for something else. So instead, she grabbed her sword. Ha'nah, lets do this! Ha'nah?

"Oooh crap–" Levi fled from the scene as they were rushed by the abominable creatures.

~

"I...did not know that it was something meant to take pride in, laying with women." Addai replied. Though he couldn't tell a lie himself and say that he didn't feel something of the sort from pleasing her. From hearing her panting voice when she had spoken to him earlier. His hands felt around between her thighs, his fingers soon coming across her entrance and rubbing into it out of curiosity.

~

"Keep your love to yourself." Charlie didn't bother turning around himself, and once his spell was completed, his body turned into smoke where it then was carried off in a dark cloud of molten ashes.
last edited Больше года
The cowards way it is then *Rosemary grinned in a sadistic manner as she took hold of her sword and rushed at them*
*Crow leapt from the nest and landed on his feet, his hands reaching for two mechanical pistols as he took aim*
Zealia released a shivering sigh when she felt his hands roam across her thighs, her ears perking in delight when it came across her warm but wet entrance. She bit her lip and giggled some, a chuckle that became a small moan when he rubbed certain areas. The nymph leaned down to rest her head on his chest as she squirmed some with his hands in her, panting softly into his skin.
The creatures that began to swarm the ship were equipped with swords themselves, and they were drawn before they even reach the ship. Some of them fell off into the water as they were jumping across, as if it was either that or death with no in between.

"For the love of–" Han'ah started forward with her sword slinging it out to the right for its blade to unfold and extend to its full length which was just beyond half a foot long. She began to slash at whatever got close enough, slightly distracted about her worry for Ha'nah.

Meanwhile, Levi had gone off to get his gloves, only to run into a few of the creatures even then. He cursed quietly to himself. "Uh...h-hey guys. Look, can't we just all be fr--OH SHIT!" He staggered back some as a blade aimed to take off his head. However, as it was swung again, he darted forward with a pivot as he caught the swinging arm and slammed one of the fishy creatures onto the ground. He jumped forward into a roll across the floor as more of them tried to hack him to pieces, grabbing the sword that the first one had dropped. "Alright, I guess not."

~

Addai could feel her breath shaking when his fingers rubbed across her entrance, and he gulped slightly, trying to deny the interest that came from it. He felt how warm she was in between her thighs, his fingers becoming damp. And as she squirmed, some, he began to backtrack his fingers to find out what spot it was that made her do so. And then something came to mind that he wanted to try. He spread her entrance with two fingers from one of his hands, and used the thumb on the opposite hand to press into it.
"Aaaahaa~" Her toes curled in bliss and she couldn't help but giggle again. Her hips slowly grinded against his fingers as she placed kisses upon his chest, some of the juices still dripping from her. "A-A-Addaiii~ Her voice spoke into his head followed by a moan.
Addai's cheeks began to grow red again as he started to move his fingers, her moans causing something to stir inside of him again. His hands moved themselves accordingly until he moved them away from her thighs and pulled her up to his lips, kissing her softly. But as he did so, his stomach gave a growl. His hand moved to his stomach, and his expression became blank, almost like he didn't know what the sound was or why it came to be. But as his attention went back to the woman on top of him, he smiled, and for the first time made an attempt at a joke, though hesitant about it. "D-does that mean that you are...um..willing to cook for me again?" He said with a sort of laugh that at the same time wasn't a complete one, but could be shrugged off as one.
Zealia frowned and her ears drooped in confusion when she no longer felt his hand in between her thighs, blinking at his smile. And at his attempt of a joke, she tilted her head some at his question. But then her ears perked at his laugh, and she gave him a humble smile while placing a kiss on his stomach and resting for a moment. "What would you like?"
Addai thought about it for a moment, only to find that he wasn't really sure. He actually hadn't been expecting her to even take his question seriously either. He had loved what she had made before, especially since it had been made almost exactly how it had been made back in his homeland down to a T. Not only that, but little did she know, he was more impressed with that then she thought. But when it all came down to it, he answered with something that was surprisingly simple, not wanting to ask too much of her. "Toast.."
Zealia propped her elbow and rested her chin on her palm as she awaited for an answer. And upon hearing it, her ears gave a vague twitch. "Toast?" She repeated, making sure she heard right. She smiled when she thought about a few options. "Avocado, peanut butter, or butter?" She asked for what kind he would like. "To drink?" She added onto her question, already crawling up on the edge of the bed and tying her poofy hair into a messy bun.
Addai ended up having to think again when she added options to what he had asked for, and to him, it was a thoughtful gesture that he indeed appreciated. "Avocado." But then he paused, realizing that he always ate same thing whenever he had a chance to. And something within him just wanted to try something new. It was a newer urge that came to him. And as Zealia sat on the edge of the bed, he joined her, scooting behind her as she was added on another question. His legs hung off the bed where his feet touch the floor on either side of her, and he wrapped his arms around her waist while she was tying up her head. He kissed her neck before he answered, "I would like what the chef would suggest as the best choice."
Zealia giggled as she tied her hair, turning some to place a kiss on his lips after he kissed her neck. "Order comin' right up, Addai." He poked his nose before she got up, only to immediately fall back down. The nymph blinked with another chuckle, dismissing the question if she was okay before even asking. Gathering all her strength, she forced herself up and walked to the door with a stumble. She smiled sheepishly at him before disappearing in a wave of smoke.

When she reappeared in the kitchen outside, she gasped at what she witnessed. Elijah was rummaging through the fridge with ear plugs in, a bunch of potions set out on the floor that he was mixing by the looks of it through different vials in attempt to fix his brother. But what horrified Zealia the most was the sight of baby Wiezen Jr., who sat in the corner of the kitchen with droopy ears and a crooked smile, followed by dilated pupils with rainbow orbs in them. The child swayed side to side and giggled with a twitch every once in a while. Besides the small child was a half eaten happy fruit Addai had left in his travel back to the boutique. Zealia immediately stripped the fruit away and smacked Elijah who was eating a few slices of pineapple. He looked at her, seeing her mouth move but not hearing anything until he removed the cotton from his ears. "----you done fucking ooor---"

"Elijah! I thought you said you were responsible for Jr.! Look at him!" He pointed at the affected child who seemed to blink once a minute.

Eli licked his lips before he looked at him, then back at Zealia. "Okay, I did."
*Oswald was just down the hall, jumping on the head of one of the creatures as he ran passed Levi, * Come on. I have something that may help

*Rosemary continued to slash at the creatures, her attention on the cabin as she shouted to Crow* Don't leave any of these fish faced fucks left standing
UNDERSTOOD *Crow responded as he aimed the pistols, the chambers rotating but no bullets coming out. Not until the rotation sped up, unleashing a spray of bullets like a gatling gun. Aside Crowd fired at them, Rosemary made her way to Oasis
"Alright then lets get to it," Levi said, keeping the sword for safekeeping as he followed behind Oswald quickly. However, more of the creature pirates that had fell down into the water jumped over the rail, and he swung the sword at them. But when he was parried, he almost stumbled back a little. What the creatures wouldn't know was that it was on purpose, giving him time to analyze the situation. There were seven of them, three in front of him, one still climbing over the rail with three more coming following suite.
He ran towards the rail and kicked the one that was just getting onto the ship back over, causing it to fall into the others where they were left to sea. He moved his body aside in a curve to the right when another jagged edged sword stabbed at him, countering with a swing of his on and cutting the attacker cross the face. He went to sweep another, but instead dove through their legs and scrambled to his feet quickly to catch up with Oswald.

Meanwhile, Han'ah was left with Crow to fight off all that came at them in large numbers, slashing her sword into faces into them.
Ha'nah, come on, I kind of need you right now! She felt a small stir within her, and she almost sighed in relief as she knocked to the ground. She recovered quickly, rolling backwards onto her hands and using them to shove herself forward, delivering a gut kick that knocked a zombified dolphin faced creature back.
She flexed her right arm, and the flesh mangled itself into large whip, her fist morphing into a ball of flesh in which spiny bones jutted from it. It only took one swing to take out a large group of them, which gave her and Crow a little more time to retaliate. "Crow, lets get this show on the road!"

~

Addai wrinkled his nose some when it was poked, but as Zealia fell again, he was getting up to help her until she told him that she was fine. But he was beginning to wonder if maybe he had hurt her in some way, and the thought brought a frown to his face. But as she smiled at him, he couldn't help but to return it, watching the smoke dissipate after she disappeared. He chuckled a little to himself at the line of events that he honestly hadn't seen coming, scratching the back of his head at how lucky he felt.
*Oswald continued to run, using his gloves to release the built in wire, shooting it at one of the pirates legs and flipping him backwards, sending him tumbling back into his comrades. Oswald kept running as fast as he could to the backroom* It should be down this hall now

*As Crow was unloading his bullets into a group of pirates, he gave a nod of understanding, and turned his attention to the group of advancing pirates, already firing at them*

*Rosemary ran below deck, slashing at any creatures that came at her, before she barged into their room* Oasis! We're being attacked by a bunch of fish freaks!
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Jokes on her, Oasis isn't even down there anyways XD Больше года
Yeah, Oasis is gone because this is the Fuck Rosemary Hour..... "Hour"....... """""""Hour""""""" Больше года
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
She's not gone, just not in the room. So yeah, fuck Rosemary Больше года
Oh, give it time XD Больше года
"The kid just wanted fruit, who am I to say no?" Elijah shrugged.

Zealia blinked. "Out of all fruits, this one was the red zone! He almost ate twice his size of it!" She sighed and picked up her little brother, who didn't move from his daze. The nymph rocked him gently and placed him one one of the couches rather than on the floor. "Give him water, A LOT OF WATER. Make sure he eats a lot of digest everything quickly. I will be with you shortly." She said before she went on to prepare Addai's meal.

And just in ten minutes or so, Zealia had returned with Addai's surprise to soothe his appetite. She made a total of three perfectly browned toast with creamy peanut butter smothered across each surface and slices of banana covering the area above it, accompanied with a dash of cinnamon and a light squeeze of honey. It was simple, but nutritious and fulfilling. Besides it was a small bowl of fruits, a collection of blueberry, pineapple, and kiwi. The nymph set the meal down by him with a small stumble in her walk, and presented him his drink which was a banana and papaya smoothie.
last edited Больше года
"Good, because this won't turn out well if we can't get something out there we're going to be in some deep stuff, and I don't think being slaves to a bunch of fish sticks sounds all too good." Levi followed him down the hall, already hearing the sound of multiple footsteps starting to follow behind them.

Han'ah whipped her arm back towards herself and began to swing it around above her while trying not to smash it into the Luna's sails. She began to swing it around faster until she brought it down onto the some more of the fishmen pirates. But as she went in for another swing, she used the momentum to throw herself high into the air as some of them managed to close in on her.
Her morphed arm shifted, but she noticed it was much slower than it usually was. She stabbed her sword into the thick pole that head the shrouds, her right arm snapping at the elbow where it became some sort of crossbow construct, a thick string of flesh wrapping around shards of bone. "SUCK IT JABRONIES!" She yelled down at the invaders before the shards began to shoot out in a scatter, striking down multiple targets at once.

~

While Zealia was gone and Addai was left to himself, he took the time to start thinking, avoiding trying to think back to Athlantis again due to the fact that he knew he would become frustrated with trying to remember it. He usually wouldn't forget things so easily, and that's what bothered him. So instead, he just figured that it would come back to him in due time.
When Zealia returned to the room he looked up from his thoughts just on a whim, now able to feel the presence of her magic, which still was strange to him as much as it was oddly comforting. When she handed him his toast, he found himself marveling over it a little in interest to see what something that she would usually eat would taste like. His attention then went to the drink that she presented him with, and a smile came to his face as he accepted it. "Mahalo, Zealia. I appreciate this very much."
Come on, Levi. They're pirates. Only Rosemary, Oasis and Han'ah will be slaves. The rest of us will be thrown into the ocean and drown. If worst comes to worst, we'll draw the longer straw *He made his way into the opposite room, throwing open the door. Inside the room, there was an object hidden under a white sheet. Oswald was quick to throw it over, and from Levi's perspective, it looked like just a suit of worn armor made from metal and wires, with a dozen gears and pipes coming from it* This, Levi, is what I call the Steam Man. After looking through Crow's body when I had to repair him, I was interested in looking into crafting a suit of armor that is far more powerful than the armor of knights. Of course, this is just a prototype. But if I made it correctly, it should protect from any attacks and dish out twice as much.

*Crow kept firing at the invading pirates, while also slashing at any that got too close, his full attention on protecting the crew of La Luna*

*Rosemary ran around the deck of the ship, painting the walls with the sickly rotted blood of the pirates as she called out* Oasis! where are you!?
Zealia accompanied her dish with a kiss on Addai’s lips, savoring them and mingling her tongue with his. “It was my pleasure.” She giggled, already knowing she would be cooking for him often and would do so for tomorrow breakfast. The nymph crawled on her side of the sheets, and tucked herself in, arching her back some to stretch and release a squeaky sigh before relaxing with a grin.
Oasis sat in the room that Judissia had been in, her sources of light being a two candles that were bright enough for her to be able to work with as she pointed things out to herself on the map and drawing out routes, not letting the commotion outside the room disturb her. Even with one of the large harpoons stuck through the wall just above her head. "Mm. We're in the Dead Sea. How quaint," she murmured to herself flatly.
-
"Wh–that doesn't sound any better!" Levi replied in distate to Oswald's first comment about the pirates. When they reach the room, he shoved the door shut, not really sure what that was going to do against a horde of inhuman pirates.
When Oswald pulled the sheet from his creation, he stared at the the suit of armor, inspecting it himself. He looked at the sword he had in his hand before chopping at it with the sword he had, sparks flying off of it. "Huh..not bad," He commented to himself as he looked around it. "You said prototype, so what's up with it? What does is need still? And does it work enough to actually do something?"
-

As she and Crow fought off what they could, Han'ah began to notice that the numbers of the pirates seemed to increase more and more which each portion that they took down. "Damn it, they just won't quit!" She dropped down

~

Addai kissed her back before she moved away from him, keeping the taste of her lips in mind after she crawled into the bed.
He first went to take a bite of his toast, but stopped for a moment, setting it back own on his plate when he remembered something that he had forgotten. He placed his hands together. "May this food be blessed." He said before he picked up the toast again. He went to take a bite, only to stop once more too fold it with a soft crunch and then chomp down onto it. He chewed slowly for a moment to let the flavors of the peanut butter and banana slices come together with the toasted bread, finding that it was a much better decision than the avocado combination. It only took three bites in total for him to finish of the first piece, the drink that Zealia had prepared for him being lifted to his lips for him to take a long sip.
*It wasn't long before Rosemary came in, kicking the door open as she slashed another pirate through their torso and screamed at Oasis* O, this isn't the time to be reading a fucking map. We need all the help we can get

THIS IS ONLY A POSSIBILITY, BUT WE ARE GOING TO DIE *Crow said as he continued to fire upon the pirates, the bullets only barely slowing them down. But as the bullets continued, Crow took notice that his ammunition was starting to run out* I CANNOT CONTINUE TO HOLD THEM OFF. IF WE DO NOT COME UP WITH A PLAN SOON, I FEAR THAT POSSIBILITY WILL BECOME A GUARANTEE

Nothing much *Oswald said* Just that the thing overheats and I have yet to put in a cooling system, so if someone stays in it for too long, they will more than likely be cooked from the inside and melt, their flesh being torn off from the hot iron... Of course, there's only a 20% chance of that happening. Want to give it a try?
last edited Больше года
Zealia had eventually removed her shirt since she felt an additional hotness from being under the covers than she already was. She laid on her belly and rest her chin on her propped elbows, observing as her lover ate the simple meal that she prepared him. "Is it fine?" Her ears twitched in sync with her nose. "Breakfast will be twice as good." She promised him.
"Oh yeah, sure dad. I totally wanna be turned into a human hotpocket in a bootlegged robocop suit," Levi replied sarcastically. But as he heard the sound of the footsteps getting closer to them, as well as the loud noise from above on the deck, he sighed. "But, I guess that might be better than becoming shark bait so alright, how do I put this thing on?"
-
"Thanks for the confidence!" Han'ah called back to crow with obvious sarcasm. She could feel that Ha'nah was running out of energy for her to draw from now in her weakened state. Ha'nah, we're going to have to make the next one count. Think we can pull off a full body?
"Yeah...maybe...not to sure, but I doesn't look like we have a choice but to give it a shot."
-
Oasis turned her head to Rosemary. "Then stop standing around and go help." She said nonchalantly in reply. "And you're incorrect. I already read the map. Now I'm routing." She then turned back to the map.

~

"It is good, much better than I originally thought." Addai answered and looked over at her, some peanut butter stuck to his lips. "It is such a unusual combination, however it works so well." At the mentioning of breakfast, he noted now that he had something else to look forward to. He reached for another piece of toast and split it in half, holding the other half out to her. "Eat with me," He said, smiling at her.
What do you think I'm doing!? *Rosemary shouted, turning her attention to three pirates which she took down with ease* Why are you routing a fucking map when we need help!?

*Oswald quickly opened the suit, the front of it opening in four sections with a small, black seat on it, fitted with latches to hold the user in place* Just step right in and I'll get you set up. And please, Levi, don't damage the suit. Or the ship. And to an extent, yourself
Zealia licked her thumb and removed the smudges of peanut butter on his lips, suckling on her finger afterwards. She smiled and accepted the other half of the toast with a thank you and a small nod of her head. She took small bites, some of the cinnamon getting around her lips as she laid down with the sheets covering her. The nymph stared up at the ceiling as she did so, debating a few options for breakfast that she thought Addai would like.
"It doesn't seem like you require much assistance." Oasis responded in monotone, not even looking behind her. "As for what my particular idea and or opinion of what you are doing, you're talking. That's what I believe you're doing." She said as she continued to connect lines to dots and mark out a few things.
-

"It depends on what you mean by damage. And if this thing is anything worth the while, it'll be fiiiiine." Levi said as he cracked his fingers. He climbed inside the seat of the suit, pulling down the latches to put them into face.

~

Addai took another drink from his glass in silence, wondering what Zealia would plan for tomorrow's breakfast as well. But then his mind wandered to something else, and he looked at her for a moment, and then back to his food. He started eating his half of the toast, which was more of him stuffing it into his mouth actually biting and chewing. After he washed it down with some more of the smoothie, he spoke to Zealia. "May we...may we go out, tomorrow?" He asked her.
Will you cut it with this fucking bullshit military attitude *Rosemary said, her frustration towards all of this getting to her now* So you want to be strong, big fucking deal. You can be strong and not be a fucking stone with no emotions or care for others, you know. If you have no drive to get strong, no motivation about it, you're not strong at all. Jud said that shit all the time. So how about you put the fucking map down for a second before I slap it out of your hand and give us a fucking hand already!

*Oswald was quick to close the machine around him. Levi already felt stiff, unable to move, the only source of light coming from the eye holes of the armor. Oswald turned the valves on the arms, legs and neck of the machine, steam coming from the creases of it, allowing the armor to move* Alright, you should be fine now. I don't have any weapons on it, so you'll just have to punch then. You should be alright
Zealia's ear twitched to the silence being broken, her head shifting some to face Addai. "Out?" She licked her lips. "Like.... outside in the sun?" Her ears perked, not understanding his question at first, figuring perhaps he didn't really like being cooped inside the house.
"Negative. If you even dare to interfere with this map, the only option I have to get to Fre–Fre, where my sibling is being held captive, I will be forced to neutralize and detain you." Oasis said without looking back, her tone unchanging as she threatened Rosemary for the very first time since they had met. "Leave. You are being a distraction."
-

Levi moved his arm from within the machine, the machines arm moving. And as he heard the footsteps in front of the door, he grinned some from within the machine. "Okay! Let's see what this thing can do!" He pulled him arm back and punched the door, blasting it along with all of the frame off of its hinges with a large chunk of the wall, sending it flying into everything that was behind the door and finding that the force behind the punch was much more than he had expected. ".....Nice...."

~

"Yes, outside within the sun. But as in...out. Where we...do things together." Addai said, turning to look at her again. He remembered seeing many people who he assumed were together going to do things with one another, both his his homeland as well as in the country he was within now. "Something that we may both be able to have fun doing." He ate another two pieces of toast, holding the last one for her to take as he chewed.
*Rosemary looked over at Oasis, taking notice of her demeanor, and though she wanted to say something, she could hear more coming, and groaned* We'll talk about this later *With that, she made her way out to continue the fight*

*Oswald walked out from behind Levi, his hands on his head and an expression of worry on his face* Oh dear gods, I made a mistake
Zealia blinked, a small blush stinging her cheeks when she realized what he meant. "Oooohhh, like.... a date?" She chuckled awkwardly, being that it had been a while since she had been in one. "Why, yes! I'd love to." She smiled, thanking him for the toast before munching it down. "What would you like to do?" She asked, the answer determining her debate on what to wear.
Fucked without even a date. No dignity Больше года
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
He DID explain, don't give me that shit XD That's all the explanation that was needed. He needed to go there, to fucking help someone, the END. But nooOOoOOoOO Больше года
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
See? A circle. Holle has circlES. Plural XD Больше года
"Tch, "talk", she implied." Oasis commented, rolling her eyes as she continued with what she was doing with the map, her tail striking into the door to pull it back close. "So much noise today."
-

Levi's grin expanded across his face behind the mask of the armor. "Oh hell yeah! It's go time!" He started on his way passed Oswald a bit clumsily, finding it a little difficult to get used to being the armor. But he was moving quick. "This should be a piece of cake getting these guys off our ship!"
-
Meanwhile, Han'ah fell down from where she was, driving her knee down into the neck of one of the pirates and smashing him into the floor. Some of her body began to morph further, but she was straining to draw it out. "C'mon...c'mon..." She tightened her body, but soon found that they were going to have to much trouble performing what they had in mind. So instead, she curled up while she was being bombarded and long bones shot from her body to skewer all of them around her. They retracted, and she breathed heavily. "Oh man...not used to that taking that much.." She panted.

~

Addai blinked, soon coming to realize that he had no clue at all. "I...do not–" But then an idea hit him before he finished. There was something that he had seen while he had been out to get Zealia's sweet treat and gather together the money he had originally intended to give to her. And even though she had refused it, it also occurred to him that he could still do so in a different manner. He smiled. "Tell me, have you been on a boat?"
last edited Больше года
(And suddenly, Oswald's лодка comes crashing through as Captain Oswald welcomes them aboard XD) Больше года
*Oswald was already running ahead of him, making sure to open any doors as to not break them down again* Just make sure you throw them over the rails of the ship and not through them

*As Crow as starting to run out of ammo, Rosemary returned, slashing through one's entire body as she called out to Han'ah* Come on, Ha'nah, you can do it. I know you can. You weren't raised by two weak ass bitches! Do what you can and fuck these pricks up. Same goes for you, Han'ah
Zealia's ears twitched at his suggestion. "Ooh yes, in fact, one of my brothers own a ship." She smiled at him, however, she loved the idea. "I would like nothing more but to join you in the boat you speak of." The nymph sucked at her fingers to rid any excess crumbs. "That is a date I most definitely would enjoy." She chuckled.
"What? Oh, yeah, yeah, ooof coooourrse, of course." Levi had only been half listening, and instead was anticipating on hitting something again with the suit on. "This is like a bootleg version of our later tech. I wonder if this is where the blueprints for the Ferrous Crow started from."

-

"Alright...lets keep it goin'," Han'ah heard Ha'nah tell her.
You sure? We're running kind of low. And you're...
"Yeah..yeah, we can do it. Lets go for it."
Han'ah got to her feet again. "Here goes nothing," She breathed out. Give me the spear, she thought to Ha'nah, and her arm began to morph again, skin twisting together with bone and extending out into an 8 ft long point. She jumped forward, stabbing through as many as she could and skewering them all in one go, slashing at the ones she could with her sword. As more came, she turned and swung all of the bodies with her, the point shifting into that of a blade that cut through whatever it came into contact with. But just as she was about to take another swing, she felt a blade stab through her ribcage from behind. She gasped, staggering forward as the blade retracted bag and turned into spines that burst from her back, puncturing numerous holes in the pirate that had been responsible.
She held her side, grunting in pain, and when another one of the pirates rushed at her, she swiped the blood swiped the blood onto him. The blood itself was boiling hot, sending his skin going into an instant sizzle before she lopped off its head.

~

When Zealia mentioned her brothers, Addai instantly thought that she was referring to Elijah or Wiezen Jr., unaware of the third brother that she had. "Hm...I would not think either of your brothers the kind to be interested in ships," He commented. But nonetheless, he wanted to put together something that would be special. Or that would at least be something enjoyable. He rubbed his chin for a few seconds in thought, drinking the rest of his beverage afterwards.
last edited Больше года
*Oswald caught up to Levi, speaking as he quickly walked beside him* Wait, Ferrous Crow? You're telling me I made a more advanced model of Crow? Would he even be alright with that?

*As Rosemary continued to slash at the pirates, giving Crow enough time to reload his pistols, Rosemary's full attention was now on the captain. She rushed over, stabbing a few more pirates before she called out* Beg for your life and maybe I'll consider killing you quickly. Just know you ain't leaving this ship alive, fish face. You had all the time to leave, but there's no way in hell I'm giving you the chance to come after us
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Not even the captain but okay XD Больше года
Well, he's the current leader, so fuck it XD Больше года
"No no, not a more advanced model of Crow, but he does get decked out a lot," Levi said with a short explanation. "Let's just say he has a cousin model. I'll explain more if I'm actually alive to tell the tale after this."

-

The sailing master of the ghostly ship seemed rather amused as he watched the small crew in their continuous attempt to fend off those from the ship. He gurgled a laugh that grew in volume. "I'll be sure to remember them words when yer mouth is stuffed along wit da rest of yer holes when ye come aboard as our personal slut."
*Rosemary gave a chuckle* Aww, I'm flattered. But I think I'll pass. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be sorely lacking in filling anything *With that, she rushed forward, her sword raised ready to send it down*

Let's hope so then *With that, he opened the last door, already getting a glimpse of the crew fighting off the mass of pirates, his attention already turned to Levi* Remember, don't break anything on this ship. The pirates' rib cages are acceptable, but not the ship
last edited Больше года
The mutant crab man turned its head some and allowed Rosemary's sword to come in contact with the thick outer layer of it's shell, causing it to chip, and then crack severely. And then he grinned. "Ye were sayin?" His large pincer swung at Rosemary, aiming at her midsection with a swing that was meant to crush bones with almost relative ease.

"Alright, alright, I heard you the first couple of times!" Levi said, already moving ahead of him. "You should be telling that to them." Them, meaning the ones that had harpooned the ship like a Scorpia spear fishing.
As he was making his way forward, he saw Han'ah being forced back. "Hey! Pick on someone that's clearly not your own size!" He worked up the energy to go into a run, bulldozing through a pack of the pirates.

"Levi?! What the fuck!?" Han'ah was surprised, though she didn't have long to be shocked. She stumbled out of the way, falling to the ground and slashing through a pair of ankles, using her feet to kick one of the pirates back while he was falling towards her. "It's about damn time!"
*Rosemary jumped over the arm, landing on top of it as she looked at her now broken sword* Goddammit! The fourth fucking sword I've broke today! You're gonna pay for that *Using what remained on the sword, she swung it at the pirates eye with as much force as she could

*Oswald hurried onto the deck, using his wired gloves to trip up large groups of pirates in the hopes of giving the others enough time to fight them off as he spoke to Han'ah* Hey, we got this up and running to help us. If this works out well, we could get tons of these made and will be a great use to us in Owensport
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Hah–AHAHAHAAAHHAAHAHAAA!! Больше года
The man's more human arm grabbed Rosemary's wrist with exceptional strength before slamming her against the ramp. "Yer right. And imma do it wit yer body. Dontcha worry, after da first time, ye won't be alive ta experience da rest." A long, swollen black tongue licked across his lips as he lifted his pincer and slammed it downwards towards her.

"We can talk about that later!" Han'ah said with a grunt as she picked herself up, dashing forward to thrust her blade through a gut and wrench it out. Fuck, we're healing a little slow here Ha'nah.
"Yeah...yeah, I know. Just need to catch...my breath," Ha'nah replied, panting heavily.
Han'ah felt herself cringe on the inside before the wound on her side gradually began to heal. I got it from here, sit this one out for a while.
*Rosemary rolled out of the way of the pincer, barely avoiding it as she rolled to a stop* Goddammit! *She called over to Han'ah, finding no way of getting to him without help* Han'ah, can you lend a hand?
"Kinda busy over here!" Han'ah called out as more of the pirates came at them in swarm after swarm with seemingly no end.

The large pincer of the crab man finally latched on to Rosemary, grabbing her by the leg. He held her upside down as he spoke. "Oh dontcha worry, she'll be right along side ye," And with that, he swung her to the left, and then to the right in a fling, throwing her across the deck of the La Luna and towards the door to the room that Oasis was in.

"Ha-hah! Screw your swords ya lousy sushi bars!" Levi said in triumph as the pirates' swords were ineffective against the armor that he wore. He punched his fist into one of their stomachs, only for it to vomit out a grey goo onto him. "That's freakin' NASTY dude!" He shoved the pirate away forcefully, turning to take out a few more, one of the being kicked through the rail of the ship by accident. He cringed. "Uh..haha...sorry dad!"
*Rosemary was sent through the door, groaning in pain* Why am I getting thrown through every door today? *She immediately picked herself back up, and without hesitation, took Oasis' sword from the side* Don't complain, you ain't using it *With that, she ran back out, ready to fight again* Alright, you crabby cunt! I'm back!

*Oswald gave a sigh before responding* It's fine, I'll just take it from your allowance or whatever parents say *His attention went back to fighting off the pirates, not actually killing a single one*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
I mean...it was a Стена the first time XD And then a tub. Больше года
The crab man back handed Rosemary this time with his pincer hand and back from where she came the moment she approached him, and without Eros's abilities to cushion the blow, she felt it a lot more than she usually would have.

"Hah! Jokes on you, I make my own money thank you very much!" Levi said, grabbing a sword by the blade as it was swung at him and bending it forcefully. "Whoops, looks like this isn't it coach." He grinned, pulling his fist back and knocking the owner of the sword clean off the ship. "And Levi takes the lead!" He grabbed another one of the pirates, raising it above his head. "TOUCHDOWN!" He slammed the body hard against his knee before slinging it aside.

Meanwhile, Oasis's eyes narrowed as Rosemary was sent flying back into the door that she had just got done closing again. "Will discontinue that? I'm working, and you're not helping by barging in in the slightest."
*Rosemary forced herself up* Does it... look like I can help it *As she spoke, blood started to fall from her head, already feeling herself losing her balance, but refused to fall down as she hurried back to him* Alright, third times the charm, fucker
"DIBS ON THE BOSS!!" Levi rushed passed Rosemary and to the ramp, running up it, knocking the minions of the crabman to the side with the swipe of his arm. "Hey, why don't you try this on for size!?" He swung his fist at him, punching the sails master in the face and sending him staggering.

"Ye think wrappin' yourself in a can in save ye?!" The crabman hissed, thrusting it's pincer forward and grabbing the arm of the suit. He yanked it forward, his legs lifting of the ramp and stamping themselves down onto Levi's armored body.

Levi could only brace himself for the impact as he was smashed into the ramp. But he found that the impact wasn't as much as he thought it would be with the help of the armor. However, he was having a bit more trouble trying to get himself up.