Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8451-8500 of 9437

Больше года pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
While Layla was calling out to him, Weiss almost considered granting her a farewell at the very least. After all, it would probably be the last time that he would see her anyways if things went his way. He couldn't allow himself to get close to people, nor people to get close to him in any manner. So he kept walking.

When Elijah joined him, Weiss had half expected it to be a fifty-fifty chance that he'd show. “So, you decide to show your face after all. And I see you have a niche for stalking just like the rest. I would've thought you would've went to your siblings instead of coming here, or better yet, not come at all.”
Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
“Naaah, I chose to appear next to the brother I hate the least.” He patted his shoulder. “Besides, it wasn’t stalking. Me and my idiot siblings have this special talent that attracts us to all aspects of what we like to call ‘love’. Perks of being birthed from a nymph I guess? See, you can consider me a God of lust and my sister one of love and relationships. Oh, but Jr. is another level. He ain’t like us. He just sees the problems and heartbreak. 3 important aspects for 3 people to carry out, ya know what I mean? And tearing clothes can fall under that lust category sometimes.”
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Jade, what about me XD Больше года
"Some excuse for a so called "god" of lust you're supposed to be if torn clothes is what you get off on." Weiss replied, rolling his eyes. "Now that I think about it, that would go for the other two as well. And I am not your brother." He added. "It's almost irony that a Jr. would see the problems in things, considering his father and mother are the cause of so many. And for a special talent, all of them sound just as useless." He walked back in the direction that they had been coming from, adjusting his eyepatch while they were on their way.

-

Meanwhile, back with the other three of that belonged to the group, Eros was cursing even more after she had found out that Weiss had gone back to the inn. She was irritated by it, because for every step he took back, she felt as if they were being put further and further behind in what they were supposed to be doing. What she was supposed to be doing. And so she kept walking, not planning on having to stop again to wait for another person.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Ophelia sat down in the chair across from Flynn, her arms crossed as she reaffirmed her suspicions* Ancient Ones, you owe me a favor, do you not? You owe me for my father's work
... Yes
*The Ancient Ones' voice spoke within Flynn's voice, responding to her, but followed* We owe your father a debt, however. You are not-
My father is dead *Ophelia responded, her expression not wavering at all, as if the mere mentioning of her father filled her with silent fury* And I'm sure he would hate that you are not aiding his child. His child that you allow to deal with his faults. Are you not his children's guardians
*There was dead silence for a moment, before the Ancient Ones finally responded* ... What is it you wish?
*Ophelia kept her demanding tone, yet Flynn could see her wink to him before she answered* I want Franziska here. I want her to be there for Flynn, not in your prison
*The Ancient Ones were silent for even longer, dead silence followed, before the Ancient Ones responded* Flynn.... If you leave your mission unfulfilled... we will not be as kind... Don't forget that
*And with that, there was silence, no other voice following*

*As Layla turned to get another uniform, there was a woman sleeping on the counter, snoozing quietly. Her wild brown hair covering her left eye, her brown rags of clothes over her soft skin and her freckled face. There was no mistaking that it was her mother, sleeping as if nothing was wrong or anything had ever happened, stirring slightly as she tried to get comfortable in the chair*
last edited Больше года
"We're brothers in a sense that both parents could care less about us, amiright?" He chuckled with a shrug. "I mean, yeah, you could consider us the love package. Think of it like, Zealia's the first step, then I am, and finally Wiezen. It's the way we were born too, as in who came first. Sometimes love comes before lust or vice versa. And then problems emerge, that's where my idiot brother comes in. Me, being an incredible god of lust and passion, heard my calling coming from that room ya'll were in. Well, it was one sided more or less, but it was strong enough to attract my attention." Elijah said. "You know, it's so cute when a virgin first feels interest in someone."

Layla was adjusting her collar that kept slipping off due to the amount it was torn. But then she gasped when she saw the lady, confused at first until she looked closely. "M-Mom?!" Her eyes shot open. "M-Mom!!!" She immediately stopped what she was doing and rushed to her side, shaking her. "Mom! MOM!"
*Franziska made a sudden jolt as she was shaken, talking through the vibration as she was shook* I-I'm awake, Layla. W-what's wrong? *Once Franziska was awake, she looked around the inn in a state of confusion* Why are we at an inn? Weren't we at the ship? *And once she gazed at Layla, she suddenly stood up* W-Why are you in such clothes *She took hold of the maid uniform by the shoulders, trying to keep it up as she looked around* And where's your father? Flynn!? Flynn, where are you?!

*Franziska's voice could be heard from Flynn's room, calling to him. But before he could head out, Ophelia cleared her throat* Flynn, the potion please? I doubt that this will ever make up for me dragging you into my messes, but I hope that it is a start. I have a lot of debts, and I would like to start paying them off while I can *Ophelia coughed slightly as she cleared her throat once again, a smile gracing her face, hoping for a response from Flynn*
"No. You're not right." Weiss replied to Elijah telling him that they were sort of brothers. He wasn't fond of having to listen to an explanation about the very people he despised and if anything, should have been wanting the same fate for that he wanted for their parents. But he decided to let the Quartz speak solely out of the fact that they were going to the same place. Well that, and information was information. And Information was a dangerous weapon in the hands of the right person.
However, at Elijah's last comment, he gave him a sideways glare. "I can ensure you that if either one of us is likely to be a virgin it would be you and your ego. And let make this clear: I feel no interest for anyone. If all you're here to do is be an irritation, then I'd suggest you turn around now and go to whatever run down pothole that you call home. Or better yet, wherever would be ignorant enough to let you call it home. I have enough irritants to deal with as is." And with that, he began to walk ahead.
last edited Больше года
"Oh, I wasn't talking about you, dumbass. I was talking about Laylie, or whatever her name is. It was her who called on my senses, not you. Her curiosity as a virgin skyrocketed mere moments ago. Pretty cool, huh? Also, you don't know if you feel interest until its too late. Sometimes you'll find yourself doing things that you wouldn't, like helping someone out and deciding to actually listen to them despite nagging you about chicken." He chuckled.

Flynn shrugged her voice off as if it were a fake one, still denying the truth. "I do not see what even is the point to waste magical ingredients to visit a mentally ill and unstable person. It's a waste of both our times."
Because I-
*As Ophelia stood up, a feeling of aggression rising in her voice, the door behind Flynn was thrown open and Franziska jumped over at him, nearly knocking him out of his chair as she hugged him, hugging him with the strength that was almost enough to choke him* Flynn, I didn't know you were visiting today. How was your trip. You didn't hurt yourself, did you? Did Kristoff give you a hard time? How was Reinard? Still doing fine, I hope. And Nithloraul, still getting on your nerves I take it? Oh, I'm so happy your back *As she hugged him, her attention turned to Ophelia with a smile* Oh, hi, Ophelia
*Ophelia nodded, before she turned to Flynn, feeling her annoyance subside as she answered Flynn* Because Flynn, if Helga is as awful as you say, I am no better. I want to make up for what I have done to everyone I hurt, and I want to start with her. Please, Flynn, I have a lot of sins to repent for and I only ask for this one favor
"Whatever it was that she wanted to prepare was for the sake of you and your siblings. It had nothing to do with me," Weiss said, "there is a thick line between interest and pity, and she was lucky that she received one of those two things from me." He spoke bitterly, yet nonchalantly all within the same notion.
"The only thing that would interest me is accomplishing what I've set out to do twenty years ago. Nothing more, nothing less. Whoever I so happen to aid indirectly along the way doesn't matter."
last edited Больше года
"Oh yeah, kill us all, right?" He said without any scare in his voice. "Yeah, yeah, we got that. Anyways, moving onto more important things. For the sake of me and my siblings, hm? That's weird, I thought I heard her saying she'd switch the sweet stuff for chicken just for yOoOu." He teased with a baby voice. "Pity is a form of interest if ya ask anyone." Elijah added in, munching on one of the beignets he stole swiftly from earlier, the white crumbs on his lips. "Ya know, you should go on a date with her!"

"What the---" Flynn was taken aback when he was attacked by his own wife on the bed, his plate of food almost falling to the ground. He wrapped her arms around her to keep her steady from her jolty movements. "Is it really you?" He asked, cupping her chin with uncertainty first.

"Daddy!" Layla suddenly followed into the door with her torn uniform.

Flynn blinked when he saw his daughter and what was left of what she was wearing. Of course, she had hidden her bruises. "Layla! What on earth are you doing?!"

"I promised Mr. Weiss and our friends that I would teleport them I meal, can I--"

"No! Not you too! You'll stay as far away from them as possible!"

"But--"

"No! Your mom says no too." He spoke for her.
*Franziska smiled as she looked Flynn in the face, already planting a kiss on his lips, paying no mind to Ophelia as she turned her head, before Layla walked in. But as Flynn protested, Franziska nodded* Of course you can, Layla. It's just food, it's not like she's sending one of them a proposal of marriage, Flynn. Always so uppity. But caring *She smiled a genuine smile to Flynn, to assure him that she was happy to see him. But their happiness was interrupted as Ophelia kneeled down, speaking* Flynn, please, I need you to make it. I would make it myself, but... As you know, my hands were only taught to take something, rather than create. Please, I can't tell you the trouble I went through to get Franziska back here. I want to extend that help to others, including Helga, even if you despise her. But... at least do it for me, okay? I know I have no right to ask for favors from you, but... You are the only one I can ask for help. I just need this, and I promise, it will be the last thing I ever ask of you
"Just as I thought. The Quartzs are still nothing but a bunch of high-priced whores. The irony of that statement is that there is no price when it comes to any of you." Weiss sneered. "I'm sure there is no interest from a inn's maid towards me. And once again, I am nothing like the lot of you. And if pity is a form of interest to you, then you're just like your bastard father in that regard. Moving on, I don't need to "date"." He dismissed the idea of the concept as if it were something made for him to just swat away like a fly.
"As for killing off the rest of you that stain this world, I'll be sure to do just that if you or any of the other parasites attempt to get in my way." There was no joking within his voice, nor hesitation. There wasn't any stopping to reconsider. There was nothing but a solemness that flattened the air around him. "Anything else you'd like to vex me with? Or are you going to find it somewhere in your brain to be smart and realize that we are not friends. We are not allies. We are not brothers. Just individuals with a similar goal, stuck in the same situation. Nothing more. And it would help that fact if you shut the fuck up."
last edited Больше года
Step back from that edge, Weiss XD Больше года
"Uuuuhhh, like I said, I literally smelled the interest off her from you. That's my job, after all. Ya know, the sweaty palms, her heart beating quickly, the blush on her face. Ripping her clothes off didn't help her. Classic first feeling, the hardening of the body and the moisture leaving her mouth. Did you know with every virgin mortal's first interest in love, a tree grows in my realms? Pretty cool if ya ask me. I can search through her thoughts or dreams right now if ya want. Or hit her with one of my love arrows." He shrugged lightly, however observed him closely this time. "Damn.... My parents really did mess you up, huh?" Elijah swallowed the last piece of the beignet he had, licking at his fingers some before he dusted them off on his pants. "That's a fucking shame. Shame of them. Couple of retards." He muttered under his breath. "Not trying to vex ya with anything, just talkin since we're gonna be stuck with each other for a while. You know, I told my son about you and he said your name sounded like a cat. And now he freakin wants a cat! Can you believe that twerp? Thinking he can own a lion when he still confuses his right with his left! Geez."

Flynn felt as if he had released the longest groan known to man. He closed his eyes, his brows furrowed deeply in thought despite being kissed by Franziska. He had to ignore her for a few seconds to concentrate. "Whatever. Fine." He finally mumbled, his eyes opening into a glare at Ophelia. "Bring her anywhere near me or my family and I will slit her throat." He warned her, before eyeing the items Ophelia brought to perform the ritual. He rolled his eyes, and instead dug into his bag of potions, reading through the labels until he found the right one. "Here." He tossed the vial carefully towards her. "Pour it on the thread, bury it in the ground and hope for the best." He told her apathetically.
last edited Больше года
*Ophelia looked over the ingredients, prepared to question him on the effects, thinking a drinking potion would've worked, but sighed, and smiled* Thank you, Flynn. Thank you so much. I promise, you won't regret this *Ophelia made her way outside, reading the steps over and over again in her head, leaving Flynn with Franziska*
*As Flynn was groaning from frustration, Franziska wrapped her arms around Flynn and pulled him towards her, planting her lips against him again, happy to see him as she pulled away* Flynn, you're tense and frustrated. You aren't working yourself over too much, are you?
"And what purpose has telling a child about me accomplished? Nothing. Nothing at all. Not that I give a damn about any child of yours. And the fact that anyone would have thought of having any with you makes me pity both the child along with the one that birthed it too. If you want to talk to someone so badly, then you'd be happy to know that you have three siblings awaiting your arrival so you can do just that. Because I'm not the one for it." He sidestepped a pair of children as they were running by, ignoring the apology from the couple that were there parents as they passed, narrowing his eyes at them.

After they exited the town, it took them a while before they would catch up with the others.
...... I'm not changing my Профиль pic XD Больше года
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
...ok Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
No you’re a copy cat Colita xD Больше года
"I know, right?" Elijah surprised him with his response when he mentioned how could someone ever get with him in the first place. "Crazy shit happens sometimes." He concluded with a chuckle. He looked back at the kids that ran by them, his gaze falling back on Weiss. "You ever thought of having kids? No offense but your kinda old and that meat of yours won't stay young forever." He spoke casually.

"When am I not working myself overboard?" Flynn blinked without much emotion. "Have you eaten? Slept? Showered?"
*Franziska thought about it. To her, it had only been a few hours since she went to sleep, but for Flynn, it was weeks since he saw her last. Franziska had to think about it for a moment, before she nodded* I just woke up, silly. As for food, I am full. But I guess a shower would be just fine. All that fish and sea salt smell is getting to me

*Ophelia poured the liquid from the vial onto the thread underground, looking at it, waiting for something to happen. She paced back and forth, tapped her foot, and even went back inside to ask Flynn if he got it right, but stopped herself in the lobby. She gazed over at the clock, only to see that it was barely over a minute since she started the process. She groaned and made her way back, thinking to herself* This is taking too long
last edited Больше года
The only thing that came from Weiss in response to Elijah's question was a dead silence and another glare. In his silence he occupied himself with moving his mind back to what needed to be done. He had told them that they were heading towards the north, but what he hadn't told them was that there was also a stop that he was going to make while they were on their way.

There was someone that he was going to have to meet with that would help them not only get to where they needed to go, but also hand off information. Which would, of course, come at a price that he had agreed to. He had connections with many people, most of them only there for business purposes. Which was something he preferred to keep that as it was.
last edited Больше года
"Then I have a task for you. How about you take a nice warm shower and sleep in for today? Then for sure I'd know you're well rested." Flynn stoked her cheek before placing a small kiss of her cheek.

The area where Ophelia had buried the thread remained immobile. But after a few seconds, the ground beneath her began to shake softly until the magic she used bloomed into a full flower–similar to that of a sunflower with what seemed an edible seed in the very center.

"Oookay then, so much for a conversation." He shrugged, his attention turning to his siblings who could actually hear them now with the short distance.

"Oh, there you are. How did she take it?" Zealia asked in reference to her friend.
"She took it however she took it." Weiss answered simply, walking passed her. And the first thing he noticed was that Eros was absent. Must be still throwing her fit. He scoffed at the thought of it, continuing on down the path that they had been heading on. He needed to catch up to her in case she so happened to run into trouble and did something stupid. Jeopardizing their task was not an option that they had.
last edited Больше года
Oh... Well... I knew that would work *Ophelia thought to herself as she approached the sunflower, picking the seed from it and looking over it. She was curious as to how alchemist magic was vastly different from witches magic, but put the seed into her mouth and swallowed it, waiting for the effects*

Hmmm... I have a better task *Franziska stood up as she grabbed Flynn gently by the collar and pulled him along* How about you take a bath and try to relax while you have the time to. Cause no offense, Flynn, but you smell like a carcass *She giggled to him, leading him toward the bathroom with a playful smile*
last edited Больше года
"Oh.... okay...?" Zealia asked rather than stated. She frowned a little when she saw Weiss walk again, glancing at her other brothers before sighing softly and following.

Flynn was able to pull back from Franziska's leading, breaking her grasp from his. "No. I already showered." He said despite smelling. "You take a shower and perhaps I'll take another one later." He insisted while returning to bed.

The seed Ophelia ate melted into her tongue and numbed her entire mouth momentarily before her vision began to blur. And in just a few seconds, she disappeared from sight outside in the inn. The flower that once held the seed immediately died at her teleportation since the deed was done.

Ophelia reappeared in a completely different location. The air was different, the buildings were different, and most of the population that walked by seemed to be human. She had travelled to a whole different country for all she knew. In front of Ophelia stood a small local building near different shops that held the sign of "Jerry's Café". A scent mixture of coffee and bread and fruit emitted from the shop that was built with bricks and fine wood, with growing plants decorating the outside.
Weiss's attention remained ahead of him, his focus on where they were going. Not only just that, but if something were to go astray. It was bad enough that he was made to be involved in such a massive mess. But he didn't trust the ones that he was with either in the slightest. He had been planning, and planning, and planning the entire week while recovering from the injuries that he had sustained from the fight at the boutique, making sure that if he needed to sooner rather than later, he would have the tools to destroy them.
He had been backstabbed enough in the past in his early days of naivety to know better. And pairing that with the fact that he loathed them already, he wasn't going to take chances with anything that involved them.
last edited Больше года
*Franziska crossed her arms, a slight pout in her lips before she picked Flynn up from the bed with her usual strength, looking Flynn in the eyes, trying her best to speak in a semi-serious tone* Flynn... please, you're stressed out. You've been working yourself hard. And as your wife, I want you to relax, okay? I want you to enjoy the time that you can before you have to head out again. And... I miss spending our time together. Like when we first met. Remember when you taught me how to write, or how you complimented my freckles when you first saw me, or... our time at that watering hole *She giggled at the thought, already blushing hard* You were so worried about there being bacteria in there, but... I convinced you. Maybe... I could convince you to join me in the bath *She leaned forward, hugging him with a smile, before Flynn could feel her planting little kisses on his neck*

*Ophelia looked around in slight confusion, trying to find something familiar to her, yet was unable to tell where she was. She looked around, before her eyes fell onto the cafe, the scent almost alluring to her. She approached it slowly, opening the door and entering, her eyes moving around once more*
last edited Больше года
The triplets did not talk to each other. However, it was Zealia who was leading first and Wiezen Jr. who stayed in the back in case anything happened. They ironically walked in sync, but when Elijah noticed it, he immediately broke the pattern and rolled his eyes.

Flynn released a sigh. "You're right, I am tired. Tired as in I want to sleep. And when was the last time we slept together?"

When Ophelia walked in, she noticed how full the café was. There were only a few spots available, mainly on the counter where orders were being delivered. It mimicked a tavern, holding little light in them except the "Christmas" lights that were hung around. Six of the waiters walked around, delivering orders quickly and efficiently. Ophelia didn't have to wait much before one of them dressed in a black suit approached her with a smile. He held a menu on his hand, and a cloth folded neatly in the other. "Good morning, Ma'dam. Just one?" He asked, looking around to see if Ophelia had brought any company.
Mmm... Too long *Franziska said as she planted another kiss on his neck, looking up at him* It's been so long since we even shared a bed together. Whenever we try, it's just... *But as she spoke, Flynn could see tears starting to fall from her eyes, as she continued* Flynn, I miss you. I miss seeing you every day and I hate that you have to keep going through this. I wish you could just be here with your family. You hate it and yet no matter what you can't get away from it. I'm worried, Flynn. I'm scared

*Ophelia looked over the menu in confusion, before she responded* Oh, no, I'm not here to place an order. I'm looking for someone who goes by the name of Helga Quartz. Do you happen to know her?
last edited Больше года
It took longer than he had expected it would, but eventually, Weiss caught the sight of a figure walking a few meters ahead of them on the same path. He could practically feel the wickedness of the brand enough to know that it was Eros. When they were a little closer, he put two fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly.

However, Eros didn't so much as even glance back to acknowledge that they were there. Her mind was somewhere else completely, thinking over what she was going to do after getting Carlyle to Fre, as she had been doing the entire week. She knew that finding Bonnus was definitely at the top of the list, but now she needed more. Much more. And she swore to herself that by the time it was all said and done, she would have her conclusion.
"My apologies, ma'dam, that name does not ring a bell here." However, the waiter insisted she took the menu. "Today's promotion includes you buying our famous chocolate cheesecake and getting a Sunset Special for free, so I suggest you don't miss it!" He smiled at her. "There's an empty chair by the counter if you don't mind the blending and crushing of our machines." He offered.

Sighing again, he wrapped his arms around her and guided back on the bed. "Then we should enjoy our little time while we can." He said, cushioning her pillow some as he spooned her. He placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"Eros!" Zealia called out after Weiss had whistled. "Eros, wait up! We need to stick together! It's not safe if you're alone and far!" She exclaimed with genuine concern. She turned to Weiss as she walked besides him now. "Is there any way to calm her down?"
last edited Больше года
*Ophelia sighed as she went over to sit down at the chair. She opened up the menu, but made little effort to actually read it. Her focus was on finding Helga, hoping that she may have changed her name, but she was starting to think that this was a mistake*

*Franziska wiped her tears away as she say down on the bed, holding Flynn close to her, burying her head into his arms as she spoke* Flynn, are you... are you close to being done with all of this?
“Does it look like that's something I'd know?” Weiss replied sourly. “Do I look like the variety of individual who would care enough to calm someone down?”

Eros almost groaned when she heard Zealia call out to her. “I'm a fucking adult, I can take care of myself! I don't need to be stuck around you people!”
Remember when the original crew of Helga, Weizen, Enricho, Ossiana, Flynn, and Franziska actually gave a shit about each other XD Больше года
Can't wait for Дисней to burn Notre Dame down harder than both Frollo and the 2019 Notre Dame burning could ever hope to do Больше года
... too soon?..... Not soon enough? Больше года
"I... don't know." Flynn remained silent for a few seconds. "Every time I think I'm getting close to being done, more shit emerges. So I can't answer your question. I can only hope that the answer is yes." He placed another kiss on her forehead and wiped away her tears. "After our little nap, I'd like to take both you and Layla out for lunch or dinner perhaps, if you wouldn't mind."

Zealia scrunched her nose at Weiss's response. "Well, not doing so would only result in more problems and as far as I know, we don't need more of that, now do we, Weiss?" For a moment, she mimicked their mother scolding or reprimanding him for something silly he did, responding in the same sarcastic way.

"Eros, wait up!" Zealia said again before she began a small jog in attempt to catch up with her.

As Ophelia sat down, the sound of the blending machine was very audible to where she was. But before she could look up to see where exactly it was coming from, a young woman approached her with a pen and notebook in hand.

The lady wore high waisted shorts with fishnet stockings below them, along with a black, trendy torn crop top that was covered by a dark green apron of her work. Her orange hair was messily yet somehow neatly tied into a high ponytail. She looked exactly like Helga, except... a young version of her. In fact, it was Helga, but she didn't look a year over Zealia's age. She resembled a lot of features of Zealia, but the roundness of her face and natural color of her lips differentiated them. The woman dressed like a teenager because she indeed was one. The dark circles and scars that were on her face were gone, her eyes no longer swollen from so much crying.

"Heya!" She exclaimed with a radiant smile of hers, her voice missing the grittiness and croak to it. It was nothing but sweet, comforting, and innocent–like it once was but with more youth to it. Her emerald eyes were greener than ever, in fact, one could say they embodied the green of the Amazon rainforest. And despite the tavern being dark, it seemed as if a natural glow emitted from her body. "What can I get for ya today?"

"I... don't know." Flynn remained silent for a few seconds. "Every time I think I'm getting close to
Fishnet stockings. I see, I see......... is Helga still available XD Больше года
go away, reserved for cola only xD Больше года
COLA had his chance. His time's over XD Больше года
Ты can't chase the same person for two years. Ты gotta Переместить on. Trust me, I know XD Больше года
*Franziska looked up at Flynn, a smile coming onto her face* Of... Of course I don't mind, Flynn *She planted another kiss on his lips, hugging him a little tighter* I love you, Flynn

*Ophelia looked up, her eyes widened in surprise as she sat up, placing the menu back down* H-Helga? Helga, is that you? My gosh, you look so young and beautiful. W-What happened? Oh, uh, It's Ophelia, remember. We haven't met for twenty years. I know I don't look as youthful as before, but..... my gosh *She couldn't help but stand up, looking at Helga's features with a surprised look on her face* And... and what are you wearing, it's... not your usual attire
"We already have "more problems" and those are me having to hear your voice and see that stupid expression on your face. And you claim that you're nothing like your mother." Weiss said dully as he rolled his eyes.

"Wait up? Nah, how about you fall back?" Eros said to herself with a scowl and continued ahead of everyone else without a pause in her step.
The woman across the counter raised her brows some at the sudden outburst of Ophelia. She looked around her, then behind her to ensure she was indeed talking to her. "Ummmm...." She blinked, not really sure how to answer the woman's order. "Sorry ma'am, you must be confused with someone else. Red hair is pretty trendy nowadays, but only naturals can rock it." She winked with a small giggle. "Anyways, what can I get for you today?"

"I love you more." Flynn responded with another kiss to her cheek. He sighed softly and rested his head back in his pillow, remaining silent as he held her there.

"I'm not like her!" Her nose scrunched some more, the tips of her ears burning red out of frustration. "You have a stupid face!" She stuck her tongue out, dismissing him with it before following closely to Eros now. "Eros, come one, talk to me. What happened?"
last edited Больше года
*Franziska smiled, remembering her childish but fun back and forth game with Flynn as she responded quietly* No, I love you more *She laid down next to him, looking him in the eyes as her eye lids started to get heavy once more*

No, no, I am certain you are Helga *She looked her in the eyes, already pointing them out* Your green eyes. No one has eyes like that. Do you not remember, you had three triplets and two other adopted children, you had a husband, well, ex husband, and you were friends with a hunter, a scorpian, a pyromancer and her husband alchemist, and you cared for my brother, who was a prince, Oswald. Do you not remember, Helga?
no, fuck that, that was wiezelga's game, STOP BREAKING MY HEART! Больше года
I'm breaking it and fixing it with something new XD Больше года
no xD that's me and cola's thing, go away xD Больше года
Make it my thing. I won't burn it down.... well, not intentionally XD Больше года
The woman blinked some more now, a little scared as she leaned in to observe her. She looked around again for help this time, cursing to herself when she realized all the waiters were out attending tables. "Ma'am, have you been drinking? I have a hangover drink that could do wonders to your intoxication." She pointed out at the random stuff she was saying. "My name is Dahlia, and I definitely have never gotten married or want kids for that matter." She blinked again.

"If you say so. I don't mind that." He said before closing his eyes and resting his chin on her shoulder.
last edited Больше года
"You are stupid." Weiss replied flatly while she was going to try to talk to Eros.

When Zealia caught up to her and started to speak, Eros gave a sneer. "Sure ya wanna know? Or do ya want to ask Rosemary instead?" She rolled her eyes. "I don't wanna talk. I don't feel like talking. Oh, oh wait, let me guess, if I don't then you're gonna threaten my life to huh? Priceless." She was already on the verge of telling Zealia to go fuck herself. "What, you come up here to give me another ear full of shit about how Oasis is dead 'cuz of me too?" She snorted mockingly. "Well you can save it."
Is this the slow evolve of Eros actually becoming the new Macross to keep real Macross from getting her children cut XD Больше года
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
No. Not even close. Больше года
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Light years away now. Больше года
*Franziska yawned, ready to respond, but couldn't keep her eyes open another second, and finally, drifted off to sleep, keeping her arms around him*

*Ophelia was ready to respond to her again, before she sighed, sitting down at the table* S-Sorry, I... I thought you were someone else. I'm just... under a lot of pressure, that's all. I... didn't mean to startle you, I... I should go *Ophelia stood up, giving a regal bow to Helga as she made her way out of the shop*
it is helga fucker xD Больше года
I know that, but Ophelia is having секунда thoughts XD Больше года
"Stop it!" Zealia growled back at Weiss. "You're annoying!" She finally said before turning back to Eros.

Wiezen Jr. rolled his eyes at the bickering. "You two are like Elijah and Zealia fighting at the table."

Zealia rolled her eyes before sighing softly now that she was besides Eros. "No, I wanna talk to you. That's why I'm here. And what? No, no one was responsible for her death except that wicked scientist, okay? You've got to stop being so hard on yourself. I came here to apologize on behalf of the people that have given you shit, I guess you can say.

"Under a lot of pressure? Are you alright?" Dahlia's brow raised with concern. "Do you want me to call security for you? Surely they could escort you back home." She suggested. "I don't think being drunk and leaving your house this early is a good idea." She giggled, and kindly poured her a glass of water, thinking it would help dilute the alcohol in her blood.
I'm not drunk *Ophelia said, trying her best not to snap, putting her head in her hands* I just..... I'm stressed... I am confused and angry and... I have a lot I need to do right now. I am just looking for this woman, named Helga, and it lead me here, and I thought it was you, and you look so much like her, but... I don't know. I just don't know. I feel so... lost *As she was speaking the entire time, Dahlia could take notice that Ophelia was clutching her stomach, as if she looked sick, yet she didn't appear to be ill.*
"H-Hey! Wait, don't throw up here please!" Dahlia exclaimed before she hopped over the counter to be near her side. Now that she was closer, Ophelia could notice that she had a nose bud along with a tongue piercing–both things she denied her children from ever doing. "Should I call a medic?" She looked around some again. "Where do you live? Is this woman your talking about your mom? Are you looking for your mom? A daughter, an aunt?" She too seemed confused at the state this woman was in.
I-I'm looking.... *Ophelia bit her bottom lip before she placed her head onto the table, refusing to pick it up, tightening her grip on her stomach. After a single minute, Dahlia could hear light sobbing from Ophelia. She kept sobbing to herself before she spoke in a muffled manner* I need to just.. talk with someone who would understand. I thought maybe I'd find Helga here, but... I guess not. She was the only one who could help
"You were born annoying." Weiss said almost instantly in response to Zealia calling him annoying. But at Wiezen Jr.'s comment, his eyes cut towards him. "And you're like every other Quartz. A disappointment."

Eros groaned loudly this time. "Look, I appreciate what you're doing right now and don't get me wrong, I appreciate it I guess. But I don't need you to apologize for someone else's shit unless you were in on it. And if you were in on it, I'll have to rip your spine out of your asshole and force feed it down your brother's throat. But I know you weren't, so don't worry." She let out a sigh. "Oasis was supposed to be my wife. I loved her more than anything. But she didn't..." Her words got in her throat for a moment, and she pushed everything down. But as she thought back to the last time she had spoken to Oasis, the anger and sadness that she felt seeped into her voice. "I just..I just need to think, okay?"
"But she did love you." Zealia's head tilted some, but didn't go into further explaining. She just knew she did. She could feel it when she first walked in her boutique. "There's nothing wrong with having to think, Eros. And there's also nothing wrong with someone trying to help you." She nudged at her shoulder with an effort of a smile. "We need your head in the game, dumby. Don't do it for the idiots throwing shit at you. Do it for Oasis. And your friend Weiss over there. Even tho he's ANNOYING." She said out loud.

"That would have hurt if it was the first time we heard that, or if we actually cared." Wiezen Jr. blinked apathetically at Weiss's remark.

"Um. Um. Um." Dahlia looked around again, not sure how to handle this panicking situation. She patted her back awkwardly, not sure how a teenager herself could comfort an... old woman. But she made sure she had water to drink. "Uhh, I can try? And talk? If that helps? But like, you have to buy something first. Not my rules, sorry." She shrugged innocently. "Understand? Understand what?"
*Ophelia picked her head up, looking down at the ground, wiping the tears from her eyes* I... made a deal to... help others... That's... all I can tell you.. Dahlia. This is something I'd prefer to tell Helga *But despite that, all she could do was think back to her conversation with Kristoff, two weeks prior*

Let Franziska go, she's innocent
*Ophelia slammed her fist onto the table as Kristoff took a drink of his tea. He took a long sip before he responded* Flynn is a stubborn idiot. He needs a push to motivate him to keep going
*They were sitting on the deck of the ship, Flynn off somewhere else. Ophelia was getting more aggressive now, tossing the tea from his hand and grabbing Kristoff by the collar of his robe* Listen, Kirstoff, I can't kill you, you gave up your mortality years ago, but you are really going to do this to Flynn?
*Kristoff's expression was unwavering. He spoke calmly* I'll do whatever it takes to see my wife and daughters again, Ophelia. Whatever it takes
*Ophelia gritted her teeth before she threw Kristoff back into his chair, turning from him as she looked out to the ocean. There was an uncomfortable silence, until Ophelia turned* What if I took Flynn's place? I'll sacrifice something and become a follower for the Ancient Ones. I'll take Flynn's place and his duty if you let Franziska go
*Kristoff set his tea down, looking in her direction, and a grin came to his face* How noble of you, Ophelia. But why this. Why throw it all away for an alchemist and his wife
*Ophelia wasn't sure how to answer. The last thing she ever wanted was to be locked with the Ancient Ones, but her answer held some truth* I'm redeeming myself for what I have done. That is all
*Kristoff nodded, already standing up as he placed his hands on Ophelia's shoulder* Well, if that is the case... Then I suppose you know that a sacrifice must be made to take their honor

*Thinking back to it, Ophelia felt empty and scared. She was glad she helped Flynn and Franziska, but it didn't make her feel any better. It made her feel hollow inside. She hoped to talk to Helga and get help, but now she wasn't sure if she could get help*
"A deal? You've got a dealer?" Her head tilted, misinterpreting the whole situation. "Would you pass me his contact if I get you a free cheesecake?" She leaned in some to whisper. "You know, that stuff's illegal here!"
*Ophelia looked up, clearly a look of disbelief in her face, before she stood up from the chair* Sorry to take your time. I really should be going *It was clear that this woman had no idea who she was or any of what had happened before. Ophelia felt scared and confused, clutching at her stomach more with an empty look on her face as she made her way toward the exit*
"I don't expect you to care, nor do I care if you do or not. And neither does facts. Especially since it holds truth. I wouldn't expect anything else from the sons and daughter of a good for nothing whore that should have swallowed you all and a selfish psychotic cunt with something beyond issues. But I'm sure that's not the first time you've heard that either." Weiss's expression remained just as apathetic, and he left it at that.

Eros was silent for a moment or two before she spoke quietly. "That wasn't love for me. Only for someone that she expected me to be." Her thoughts instantly went back to the only question that she had wanted Oasis to answer truthfully. The one that she refused to answer. The reason she left. "And she knew that too. And..you can't help with that. Yet, here I am. Doing this...for her." Her eyes lowered to the ground. Her jaw tightened. "I don't want to talk about it anymore." She said suddenly and started to walk ahead of Zealia again now.
last edited Больше года
"It's not the first time." He answered his question. "Staying hostile as you are right now will only lead to your doom. Anger blinds well." Wiezen Jr. warned him as he continued to walk with the same expression.

"Right? That's what I was saying!" Elijah joined in. "Also, did ya'll deny those bomb ass beignets? The fuck? They were delicious! No matter, we're getting chicken soon thanks to this man over here." He pointed at Weiss.

"I'm here for you, Eros!" Zealia said when she began to walk ahead. "I know I haven't been for many years but I am now!" She made sure she knew that before sighing softly.

"Ma'am, I really don't think that's a good idea!" Dahlia insisted as she followed her. "Where do you live? Let me call you security or somethin' to get you safe back home. Are you staying with anyone? Do you have their contact?"