Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2501-2550 of 9437

Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
"What are you--STOOP--" Flynn's eyes widened, his pupils disappearing and his scleras glowing a bright red.

"DAD!!!" Layla shrieked, going after him before she was blocked by the tall woman.

The alchemist's back arched and his mouth fell agape. And as soon as the artifact released him, his body fell limp and he collapsed on the floor, unconscious.

"He must rest." Helga said.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary could feel it grabbing hold of it's katana* Hey! Remember what I said! We aren't going to kill Weiss. But, if we can lure Weiss to the other creature, we may be able t distract the two of them. I know that Weiss isn't some punk bitch that can get knocked down so easily. So what we'll do is lure them to each other and see if they are willing to fight each other. That will be our moment, Eros!

*Franziska was a bit more forceful than Layla and pushed passed Helga to get to Flynn. She picked him up, with a little bit of difficulty at first, and carried him to the bedroom, setting him on the bed* Rest now, dear
*The Nithloraul continued to rub it's head* He'll be fine. Don't worry. Before you know it, he'll be his old idiot self again
last edited Больше года
Helga watched as Franziska carried him back into the room, stepping aside so that Layla could follow them up the stairs. The nymph crossed her arms, letting out a small sigh of release. She rubbed her aching temples some before looking at the artifact. "And what about thee?"
*The Nithloraul looked up at Helga with a confused expression* What about me, sweetie?
"How are thee going to work with only half of the emotions? How does this affect thee?" The nymph asked, specifying her question from before.
Oh *The Nithloraul stood up** Oh no, I didn't half my emotions or his. He still has his full emotions and I still have mine. It's just like the old days. Only I have this *She runs her hands against her body* This lovely body, and Flynn has a little girl now
"Hmmm...." Her eyes squinted at the artifact before she crossed her arms. "Alright, if thee say so." She stayed silent for a moment before speaking again. "I should get going." The witch said, tapping lightly at her healing bruises from her forehead before looking at Nithloraul again. "How do I look?" Her ears perked. "I can't look like I got ran over before a date." She giggled softly, her laughs seemingly able to cure any disease imaginable.
Oh, a date? *The Nithloraul stood up, a smirk on her face, before she extended her arm* Well, we only met, but if you truly insist, how can I say no *She gave a playful chuckle. Of course, it was, once again, unlcear i she was serious about a date or not*
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Yeah, easier said than done!" Eros jumped up and grabbed a tree branch as the beastly Weiss swung at her again, each swing being slow as it began, but swift and almost unseen as he attacked with nothing but an intent to kill. She heard a snap, realizing that the entire tree that the branch was connected to was falling. "Shit," She flipped herself up onto the branch and jumped off, landing on the ground. She took off running, making her way into thicker trees, but she didn't go far before she found the creature right in front of them, and she had to make do with what little time she had to slide under the claws. She used Rose's katana to cut at the back of it's legs, in attempt to make it fall. To slow it down. But as she tried to flee again, she felt one of it's hooves smash into her back, sending her flying forward, her face dragging across the grass and leave filled ground. She coughed in pain. "Sorry, you might be a little sore after that..."
She picked herself, moving just in time to evade another deadly attack. She reached into Rosemary's waist satchel and pulled out all of the small smoke pellets that she had left. And now that she was getting used to the body again, her movements were swifter while dodging the next the incoming attack successfully.
She kept herself moving, the trees being scarred by by the claws or being torn down completely as the beast kept its persistence in trying to tear them apart. Once she got a good running pace going, she began to slip through the smaller spaces between the trees to by her time and make some distance between them, though not much. But that was what she was planning on.
Whatever *Rosemary said as she winced (As good as she could) at the attack* Just don't scratch my face. I want to look good still, okay *She watched as Eros moved her through the trees before speaking* So what's the plan, anyway?
Helga blinked, her brows furrowing. "What? No. No, no, no. I'm going on a date with my husband to a lovely resort. I am MARRIED." She pointed to the ring on her finger to emphasize what she had said so that the artifact wouldn't get any other ideas. But then she giggled, clapping her hands in glee. "There's going to be so much cotton candy and awesome rides and OHMYGAWD THERE'S GONNA BE A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!" Her mouth was already drooling. She shook her head, curling a few strands of hair behind her ears before giving the artifact a small bow. "I shall depart. ....Please take care of them..." She asked her, referring to the family of the household. Before she vanished into thin air, she looked at the artifact one more time. "And... Also... instead of going from man to woman for sex... Try to settle down with someone..." She scratched her arm as her ears lowered, a small blush stinging her cheeks. "It changes thee for the best. You get to see the person thou loves for the rest of your life. Cook with them. Dance with them. Poke at each other's nerves... Heh..." Her ears perked slightly. "It's... one of the very few happy moments of your life as a human. Cherish them." She reminded her.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Ooooh........ Ooooooooooooooooh This is so much worse XD Больше года
Also, who supports Helgoraul? Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
no one xD Больше года
Well, someone better start, because it's her или bust XD Больше года
*The Nithloraul gave a tired sigh, shaking her head* Damn. And I thought I got a real catch this time. Oh well. Well, I wish you and your husband a happy life. But, if things don't go well, I'm always available *She gave her a playful wink before making her way up the stairs*
"Well, I noticed how when you threw these smoke pellets things before it didn't do shit to the other one," Eros began, pausing and throwing herself into the air with her arms and legs sprawled when the beast tried to grab them. She spiraled sideways and landed on it's hand, stabbing through it before catapulting herself off of it. Once she was back on the ground and sprinting again, she continued. "Well, that one didn't have eyes, so it didn't matter. But THIS ONE on the other hand, has not only eyes, but a NOSE. One that it definitely is using to sniff us out, so hiding ain't a option. And we could be bound to have to be running until damn sunrise as long as it can keep finding us! And remember that one time when we were little when that dog sniffed some of the sugar we wasted on the table when we were helping mom make pancakes? See what I'm getting at?"
Rosemary could feel the grin that had come across her face. "These little suckers are going up the sniffing holes." She slid her heels against the ground and spun herself around to face the beast that was charging at the, watching as it crouched down onto all fours and ran at them like an attacking goat.
last edited Больше года
"Uuuhh, yeaah, no." Helga shook her head as she watched Nithloraul leave. She took in a deep breath before exhaling, doing a small spin until she shrunk in size and disappeared into thin air, a few specs of purple dust sparkling to the floor.

The witch reappeared back into the alternate world, where the grass was greener and the sky clear and sunny. There was probably more trees within that portal than there was in the town outside due to new infrastructure and machinery. There was access to every flower imaginable, and one could see itself within the clearest of waters from the stream running through the whole land. Helga inhaled the fresh air, before she started walking towards the familiar mansion ahead. And up the stairs of her porch she went, her nail shifting into the form of a key to unlock the door. Her nose immediately took in the scent of the cinnamon and apple floor cleaner she swept the floors with earlier.
last edited Больше года
*Rosemary was a little hesitant at first, before she spoke up* Well, I don't have a better plan, so let's go for it

*As Franziska and Layla remained around Flynn as he rested, The Nithloraul appeared behind them with a smile* Having fun, are we?
i'm biting my nails because i know in any минута now hell with be released upon shmol helga xD Больше года
I know too and I hate it. At least she has plenty of Друзья to turn to. And loving children, with a big fucking лодка Больше года
they don't even know what's happening xD Больше года
"I think it's a little to late for anything else--" When the creature charged at them head first, she managed to jump onto it's nose, one of their shoes being bit off as the beast snapped its teeth at them, and her hand grabbed onto one of it's horns as it rammed it's head through a series of trees. But she let out a grunt in pain as her palms began to burn the longer she held on to it, and instead she grabbed a fist full of fur.
"O-oH SHIT!! SHITSHITSHIT!!" She squealed as the creature began to thrash it's head around wildly, and when it reached for them, she turned and sliced at it's palm with the katana, which only stopped it for a few seconds, but for long enough to pull herself into a jump onto its head, clenching the hilt of the katana in between her teeth.

The creature let out roar compared to the groans that had been heard from it earlier, the leaves shaking off of trees as it reached for Eros/Rose again.

But Eros was quick to move, tumbling down its face but grabbing on to the goatee like fur that sprouted it from it's bottom jaw. She shoved her hand that clenched the pellets up one of the beast's nostrils and squeezed them, causing them to burst just as she was being reached for again, but at the cost of what felt like her ring and middle finger snapping out of place. She fell to the ground and landed hard on her back, the air being knocked out of her for a second.
However she had little time to recover as the creature went on a rampage, letting out another roar and making her have no choice but to scramble out of the way so that she wouldn't be trampled and crushed by it as it began to swing at the trees, now enraged.
She sprinted through the trees, the roars of the creature still loud, the echoes almost just as loud. "The other one's not too far off!"
...COLA? Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
What? Больше года
and where's shmol wiezen? Больше года
*Rosemary's eyes looked down at the damage of her hand before shouting* For fucks sake, Eros! You couldn't have at least warned me! You better hope this isn't permanent!
"Well sorry, I'm having to come up with this shit as we go!" Eros said in her defense. She winced. "But of course its not permanent, I got a few tricks up my sleeve too--" She clenched her hand, the broken fingers on that hand slowly snapping back into place painfully, but she only winced, flexing her fingers afterwards as she went. "See? Good as new!" She glanced back at the sound sound of thunder that was the falling of trees from their grace and their roots being torn from the ground. "Ooooo..." She cringed slightly. "We better hurry the hell up, somebody's pissed!"

~

When Helga approached the mansion, she would notice that the home looked to be repaired from the damage that had been done to it. However, when she unlocked the door, the entire mansion faded from view with a sudden whoosh to reveal Two there, looking around in confusion, her hands outstretched in front of her as if she was trying to feel for something. A sloppily bandaged Tubby was following behind her, sniffing around as if they were looking for clues. In one of Two's hands was a folder.

It took her a moment to realize that Helga was there, and it wasn't until Tubby started with one of her loud barks that she turned and finally realized that she was there. "O-Oh...u-uh hello Helga...haha..ha" She immediately began to tap her fingers together. "P-please don't be mad but...I-I...think we...lost the house..." But then she added quickly. "B-but we didn't do it! I was trying to give Tubby a bath and everything just...just disappeared! A-and I tried to ask Mr. Quartz but he just gave me this," She said waving the folder in her hand, "And said to give these to you a-and something about you skipping out on something and some other stuff and just left..."
last edited Больше года
Fucking hell, I could feel that one *Rosemary winced as she watched her own fingers break back into place in a grotesque fashion. Once she heard the snapping, she shouted at Eros* Well don't just stand there, get a move on. You're the one with the legs
"Alright, alright, I'm on it! I don't want to be close when that thing gets here!" Eros said as she continued towards where she could sense the other grotesque abomination. She kept the katana out, when she remembered something. "Hey, this is gonna hurt a little bit...well, when you're back in control it probably will at least."
H-Hey. What the hell do you mean by "It's gonna hurt"? *Rosemary asked in a state of both confusion and worry*
Helga stared in disbelief at her surroundings. "M-M-My th-th-things..." She mumbled, her eye twitching as she looked at the emptiness. All her potions... gone. All her ingredients... gone. Her clothes... gone. Her cauldron, her slippers, her box of chocolates, the almost empty jar of peanut butter! Her wavering eyes slowly returned to interlock with Two's. "Wh-wh-what... wh-what ha-happened? W-Were we ambushed? Did Bonnus find thee?" She had so many questions roaming through her head, her ears drooping with every single new one that emerged. The witch looked at the folder Two held, her brows lightly furrowing, but they wiggled into one of confusion and disbelief. She took the folder in her trembling hands, not used to at all being surrounded by... nothing. No furniture, no sink, no dishes, no walls... "Wh-Where is W-Wiezen? Is he okay? I-I need to talk to him about the... *gulps* disappearance of the mansion. Is he hurt? Are thee hurt?" She glanced down at the folder before looking back up at her, shaking her head. "H-Huh? S-Skip out? What? What do you mean?" Her voice cracked, her eyes wavering uncontrollably. "W-We're supposed to go to the resort, remember? I spoke to him before I left to attend Flynn. I-I-It's not even noon y-yet, and w-we spoke to each other, remember? Y-You were there! What.... What is this?" She asked again, opening the folder. "W-W-What.... w-wha... wh-why... I-I, y-you....h-he, w-we were supposed to... b-b-but... I..." The nymph's ears drooped, almost to where they weren't visible. She closed the folder, ignoring the papers and focusing her attention back on what mattered. "Was he o-okay? H-He wasn't h-hurt, was h-he?"

Layla stared down at her unconscious father with a frown, cringing at the sound of the artifact's voice. She glanced back at her before turning away. "Y-Yeah... uhh... not really... W-Where is Mrs. Quartz?"
*The Nithloraul gave a sigh* Oh, she was a fine woman, I should say. But, she said she went to go on a vacation with her husband. But, hey, you two have your Flynn back, good as new, or at least as good as he always is. So, I think at least some thanks is in order
"Well...this." Eros lifted their hand to where Rose could see as they ran, and slowly, her palm began to bulge, her fingers morphing slowly, the flesh tearing as they began to stretch into claw like forms. Her forearm pulsated as swelling black veins coursed through. A sharp spine slowly pushed from her elbow and sprouted three smaller ones. She grimaced through the entire process until it finished.

~

"N-no I don't think so..." Two answered, still tapping her fingers together. "But.." She hesitated, but dug down into her pocket for a moment and pulled out a ring. "He told me to do this..." She slipped the ring onto her finger, and her body convulses for a quick second before her eyes went blank, rolling to the back of her head. Her mouth dropped open. A voice cleared it's throat, but her mouth didn't move, not even as Wiezen's voice spoke from it.

"Is this thing even working? Oh, okay *ahem*. Dear Helga, if you're listenin' to this, fuck you. Why you ask? Because for one, we were supposed to be gone on our resort. But guess what? It got fucking cancelled, because we were LATE. Meaning, YOU, didn't show up. So much for that right? Right. I also have been keeping a checklist of a few more things. But your little habits of jumping on other people's logs for say is a big one. Anyways, the failed experiment there should have given you a folder by now. If you've read them, then you would know that those are the signed divorce papers with both of our signatures, as well as a packet of information stating that I am no longer the legal guardian of the triplets. Meaning, I am no longer their father, because I've disowned the fuckers. I've realized how bad they are for both my mental state. And dealing with you is pretty much the same. Especially after that. I've also gotten bored and irritated with you trying to be down my neck every second of the day. Even when I tell you I need SPACE. I loved you and all, but it's gotten to the point where its ridiculous.
So, you're probably wondering why the house is gone. Well, at first I was thinking about burning it to the ground, but I worked too hard building the damn thing. So no. I took it with me. All of your SHIT, is packed in a suitcase in the little cave where the portal is. But you might want to hurry it up, because that place is going to be out of commission pretty soon. And don't come looking for me, fucking please, don't. Not that you'll find me, it's that I don't want the effort. Keep it to yourself. Knit a blanket or somethin'. Ooooh, and before I forget, the triplets are 100% you now. A little spell or two with some help from an old friend stripped away what they inherited from me. A little gene splicing here and there. Anyways, I think that just about covers everything. So now, for the meat and grain of the all of this. The last few years have been...great, then mediocre, then meh. In that order, give or take a few things. It wasn't all bad. It's just that the bad wasn't just bad, it was horrid. And don't give me that bullshit about vows either, because you broke them yourself so fuck your eternity. I'm getting rid of my memories of you people too, because if anything, I've probably been scarred for the rest of my life. With that said, FfffffffFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fff­fFF­FFF­UUU­UUC­K..­..A­AAA­AAA­AAL­LL YAAAAAA'LL. Intolerable pieces of shit! Alright, done. How does this work agai--"

The ring on Two's finger crumbled into ashes and disappeared, and she began to cough harshly for a moment as her eyes came back into view. She breathed heavily, putting her hand to her chest. "Wh-What...what just happened?!"
last edited Больше года
And now the Heloraul starts XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
That's fine. Ты still have a skull. Больше года
Even that's debatable XD Больше года
*Rosemary's non-existant eyes widened in shock at the sight of her arm* W-What the fuck it this supposed to be?
"Well, I've found out a way to put some of that damn brand to use. It's been on us so long that I've been able to sort of filter some of it and make it more ours. And this, is transmutation. A little somethin' I picked up from Weiss's arsenal. It's a bit of physical enhancement." Eros explained. "But you body hasn't handled something like this in a wild, and your side of the brain isn't familiar with it so there will be some hopefully minor draw backs. But right now, we need it."
*Rosemary continued to look at her arm in utter disbelief* .... It isn't permanent, right?
"Uuuh...ehehe...eeh...no?" Eros answered, but the manner in which she did so was almost as if she didn't really know herself at first. "I don't think I can use it for all that long anymore, now how I could before. And it's been a while since I've used it. Just trying to keep this thing goin' feels...draining. Luckily, I only need the arm." She came to a stop and took in a deep breath. She looked around them. "Well...this is it." She flexed her claw fingers on their morphed hand as the trees started to tremble, some of the branches snapping away, leaves shuffling.
I just hope this doesn't fuck up my body. After all, it is my body *Rosemary said as she heard the sounds of branches snapping* What's that sound?
The witch didn't understand what was happening. There were times as he spoke where she needed to correct him, but she didn't talk because she wanted to hear the whole thing. Her lips quivered as she listened to his voice, tears blurring the image of Two in front of her. Teardrops fell on the folder as she opened them again. She did not remember signing any of this. Whoever forged her signature did a horrible job at it. Whoever told Wiezen she was entertaining herself with other men lied. She had no idea where all of this had come from all of a sudden. This morning was near perfect – the smoothies, the waffles, the conversation, the giggles. The witch was not aware of what had happened in the short time when she was gone. It was barely the afternoon and now she was divorced and the father to her children wasn't even the father anymore. The folder within her hands softened with the amount of tears that fell on them. She felt sick. Awful. Cold. Her breaths deepened for a moment, lacking to breathe air continuously. She was having a panic attack. Helga could feel her throat constrict and her stomach twist, a sharp pain hitting her chest that made her stumble back. She would've sat on something, but everything was... gone. Once the hologram was done, Helga immediately turned around so that her back faced Two. The trembling witch's hand clutched at her chest, gulping breaths she struggled with. She left where she stood, stumbling her way toward a tree to lean against. Her panting turned into her choking on her own tears. Her eyebrows wiggled in confusion, her face turning red as she did so. Only stammers and non-understandable words emerged from Helga's quaking lips.

"I didn't even get the chance to say bye." Layla frowned some, pouting her lips. She looked at Nithloraul as she spoke, raising a brow. "Uuhhmmm... Thank you?" She said more like a question that an actual statement.
last edited Больше года
Jade, where's Layla and Flynn XD Больше года
why'd Ты Удалить the comment? Больше года
That's a good Вопрос XD Больше года
*The Nithloraul patted Layla's head, like that of a child* Aww, thanks, kid! That really means a lot, even if it was completely half-assed
*Franziska gave a sigh, not really appreciating the Nithloraul's choice of words before she looked down at Layla* Helga will come and visit us again some time, Layla. Don't worry. And we'll be in a more talkative mood then, so look forward to that
no she wont Больше года
that'll do the trick, huh xD Больше года
Tell Oswald he had two chances at dad, and both ended with not dad, and he now has zero dad. He's been double d-dadded and left woefully dadless XD Больше года
"OUR body," Eros corrected. "And I believe that's the sound of two things that either of us want to be the targets of, coming right for us." Her eyes narrowed at everything around them. "Oh, so the walking meat package got here first huh." She mumbled.

A group of trees knocked themselves aside as the muscly skinless creature from before bounded into the clearing, letting out a screech. It immediately charged at Eros without hesitation.

Eros held the katana out sideways in front of her, placing the transmuted hand onto the blade before snapping off a piece of it. She maneuvered it between her fingers before surprisingly crushing it into a ball in her hand. She pulled back her arm, and the blade fingers stretched out further, wrapping around the crumpled metal and when she threw it, they released it, sending it bolting at the creature. And though it missed it's target, it didn't do so completely.

Flesh was torn from the abomination's left arm, and one of it's hind legs on the same side was ripped through like paper. The bark of the tree behind it caved in, a portion of it shattering into shards and splinters.

~

Two blinked in confusion for a moment, and was about to go over to Helga until Tubby gave her one giant lick that picked her up off her feet. "T-Tubby! Not now!" She received two big barks in response, watching as the creature wagged it's tail playfully. She went and crouched down besides the witch. "U-uh...Auntie..are you okay? Your aura has gotten all icky and...damp. And tastes like ocean water..." She paused for a moment, her eyes moving to the folder. She hadn't read anything that was within it, because she was always told that reading other people's personal things was rude and inconsiderate. Though, when she copied the Professor's lab results it was a exceptional.
Yeah, yeah. Our body- Wait, are you tearing apart my sword?! *Rosemary watched as the metal from the blade was used to slice through the creature* That thing wasn't easy to steal, you know!
"......N-N-No..." Helga responded after what seemed hours. She still struggled in catching her breath, her heart racing faster than it ever had before. The folder trembled in her hands, and she suddenly tore a small piece of it, her index nail sharpening into a pen. She began to write on the scrap piece of paper, her handwriting a little shaky. The nymph folded it in half before her shivering hand extended towards her and handed the paper that contained an address. "Th-There... Go... T-There... I-I can't... I won't take c-care of you... I a-am n-not stable enough t-to do so. I-I-I d-d-don't th-think I-I'll ever b-be." She stammered, pausing a few times to cough out the tears she had choked on. She left the folder of the divorce papers on the grass, struggling to stand as her legs wobbled. Her whole body felt... numb. And though she dragged herself through the field, stumbling a few times as she did so, she began to walk away from the non-existent house, heading to the cave.

"You think so?" Layla smiled at her mother, already excited to see the ethereal nymph again. She still felt bad about running her over, but she was glad to meet her and that she was able to help.
*Franziska smiled to Layla as she placed her hand on her shoulder* I know so, sweetie
last edited Больше года
"Uh...karma?" Eros suggested, giving a shrug.

The muscly abomination had crashed into the ground for a moment the metal had struck it, but it took little to no time for it recover. It stood back up, shaking itself off, the torso and lower body that hung from the top and bottom of its head swinging violently as if they were boneless.

"Yeah...just like I thought.." Her head turned when the beast burst from the other side of the trees. "Uh oh--" Eros backed away quickly, her transmuted arm and hand now letting off steam as the morphed flesh began to fall away, the blade fingers taking a little more time to disappear. "Shit, looks like its even less time than I thought."

The horned beast let out a deafening roar, saliva and drool flying from its mouth, it's nostrils flaring. It went straight after Eros/Rose right off bat, but stopped when the other creature screeched at it.
The two creatures of unnatural origins began to square off with one another, the horned beasts territorial stance on it's hind legs making it obviously taller than the other creature.

~

Two's ears lowered when Helga had finally answered, and they twitched some. She watched in curiosity while the words were scribbled onto the paper, but at the words that followed afterwards, her ears drooped. "B-but...but.." She was frozen where she was for a moment, but then followed Helga, Tubby following behind her. "I can't! You're the only person that I can learn magic from, and I can't just...just leave you, you're my Aunt!"
last edited Больше года
Karma my ass! *But it went silent when it saw the two creatures ready to fight. At the sight of it, she spoke to Eros* Quick, while they're fighting, now's our chance to get the fuck out of here. Judissia said she would be waiting west, so let's get over there for now
"Hold on, not yet..." Eros said, though she did back away to a much safer distance.

The demonized Weiss and the fleshy abomination paced around one another, the beast baring its teeth. And as it's opponent charged at it, it moved with horrifying agility for it's size, jumping aside and swinging it's head, it's horns colliding with the creature and sending it rolling across the ground.

The muscly creature got back up without waver, it's stomach area going into a spasm before a slime ball of maggoty flesh was upchucked from its throat and evaded. But the trees that were unlucky enough to come in contact with it shriveled at an alarming rate, the life being eaten from them like termites onto wood, the grass melting down into sludge.

The creatures went at another once more, the beast snarling when it was bitten and the other letting out a wheezing shriek and it was struck in the head by the beast's fist. They began to tear at each other as i the were the embodiment of war, of the strongest needing to survive. Like to predators battling one another. The creature's jaws snapped at the beast, who held it by the neck and hurled it aside, bringing its hoof down onto its body while it was on the ground.
*Rosemary watched as the fight went on before calling out to Eros* Is it time to get going now?
last edited Больше года
"..Yeah...we should go now." But just as Eros had decided this, she came to a stop as the beast caught her eye, it's horns imitating a dark glow. She stood there fore a moment as it continued to stomp it's hoove into the other creatures face.

The beast that was Weiss stepped back as the creature lunged at him weakly, the limbs that had been torn from the fleshy creature struggling now to regenerate themselves. The beast grabbed the human halves on the creature's head and tore them away ruthlessly and without mercy, the dark aura around it's horns becoming swirling. It showed no remorse, it's claws digging into the creatures throat as it slammed it back into the ground. Circles of black magic carved itself into the air in a variety of numbers and sizes, and it's mouth stretched open.

Eros's eyes widened, and she suddenly bolted towards the east to where a exit from the forest would be quicker instead of the west. "Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!!!"­; She stumbled some as she went through the trees, sheathing the broken katana.
*Rosemary started to worry as Eros ran through the forest* Shit, are we going to make it?
"I don't know but that ain't good--holy shit that ain't good!" Eros answered as she hurried passed and through the trees. She could feel their heart pounding in their chest. "How the fuck can that thing use magic?! Magic like THAT!"
She felt the ground tremble, a violent gust ripping passed them, and when she looked back, it was as if some sort of dark nova of magic was swelling over the trees until it began to condense. The gust of wind that had blew passed them seemed to reverse into a suction. "Damn it, if only your body was strong enough!"
H-Hey, my body is perfectly strong *Rosemary looked around, seeing the wind suck them back* Fuck! How do you suppose we get out of this one?
"Well if your body was strong enough to utilize the brand more efficiently, I could probably get us out of this--" Eros tried to keep herself going against the wind, not letting their legs be slowed down to the point that they would inevitably be draw back with no other option. "I can barely nullify any of it, it's too much magic!"
Shit! *Rsemary's eyes darted back and forth in a panic, as if it would allow her to find a solution* Do we have any other options?
"Well yeah, I could try to use as much of the brand that I can utilize right now and probably break our legs in the process," Eros said casually as a suggestion. "Either that or risk getting caught in the--" Every thing seemed to be drowned out by the humongous BANG that came from behind them, an explosion. A shockwave sent them flying forward, but before they hit the ground, they found themselves being caught in someone's arms.

"I got you--Wulf, do your thing!" Oasis's voice was heard as she held Rose/Eros in her arms.

A figure darted passed them, chanting something quickly, and the brunt force of the shockwave seemed to curve passed them, as if there were some sort of force field that redirected the force of black magic that filled the area.

"Formation Passive Leo-Capa!" Oasis yelled out the order. "Set back and hold it down!"

"¡Lo tengo!"
"Iye Iye!" Tali rushed to Wulf's, stopping behind and pulling back a lever on her enormous rifle. The barrel opened up and she stuck it onto his back.
Wulf let out a curse of pain, but the field that held back the force aftereffects of the explosion grew until it started to absorb it. And after a few seconds, everything started to calm into silence.
last edited Больше года
Helga arrived to the cave, only to find none of her things there as she was told by the hologram. Only a few bottles of her potions and of ingredients, but none of her clothes or personal items. She had arrived too late since most of her things were most likely robbed. The trembling witch fidgeted with her fingers, her ear as low as they could be while her nails dug deep into her own skin, drawing blood from it as she mumbled. Helga listened to Two, though by the looks of it it seemed like she didn't hear anything she said.

"N-N-No.... n-no... no.... no....n-no.....n-n-n-no no.....no....n-no...noo... no..." The witch stammered, seemingly caught in a trance of her words. "N-N-No, Helga c-can't, I-I-I am i-in n-no sh-shape, so-something is... so-something is r-really wro...wrong w-with me, no, H-Helga c-can't." She repeated. "A-A-All m-my f-fault... c-can't..." Her nails dug deeper into her flesh until she began to peel skin off her bleeding hands, chunks falling to the ground. The witch kept tearing at her flesh. "n-not... i-i-i am n-not ri-right... n-not well..." She mumbled, her lips quivering and soaking in the taste of her wretched-filled tears.

Layla smiled some at her mom, rubbing the last of her tears from earlier. She turned back to her sleeping father before gently stroking his cheeks and placing a small kiss on his forehead.
*Rosemary could feel the shockwave from the blast, but when she was grabbed by Oasis and looked up at her, she spoke to the vice again* Shit! Hey, let me take control of the body again. I know these guys

*As Layla kissed Flynn's sleeping head, she looked up to see the Nithloraul staring at Flynn, her hands and eyes visible as she hid most of her body behind the bed, staring Flynn down like a cat*
"Well duh, I do to.." Eros responded as she stared up at Oasis. But when Oasis looked back at her, she looked away, feeling her face grow hot for some reason that she didn't understand. "But on second thought...yeah, you're better with talkin' to people and shit" And with that, Rosemary began to regain control over her body, the arm that had been transmuted immediately coming down with a burning sensation, as if a hive of killer bees had stung at her skin repeatedly. The two fingers that had been fixed after being broken were extremely sore and stiff feeling. Her feverish dilated irises shrunk back down to normal size, and her

Tali pushed the lever that she had pulled before back into its original place on her rifle and removed the barrel of it from Wulf's back. "Hehe, that went well. Good job Eskimo"
"Puta..." Was the only thing that Wulf said in response.

"It's a good thing we showed up when we did huh?" Oasis spoke, glancing towards where thick smoke rose into the air in a large lumpy cloud.

~

"Th-then what shape are you supposed to be in?! A circle? A square!? A RECTANGLE!? What's wrong?!" Two asked frantically when Helga had told her again that she was in no shape and that something was wrong. "What's your fau--hey, cut that out!"
She smacked Helga's hands away when she started pulling away flesh. "Y-you shouldn't do that, it's not healthy! And you're hurting yourself!"
last edited Больше года
*Rosemary panted as she looked up at Oasis, feeling a rising pain throughout her body, before she gave a weak chuckle* The fuck took you guys so long?