Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9434 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 9434

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Judissia crossed her arms, and though she didn't say it verbally, she had a feeling that things were going to go down hill. She was going to keep an eye on the walking bucket of bolts. "We got ten minutes, so enjoy that while you can." It was all she said.

Oasis stared at Crow, her hand resting on the hilt of her rapier just in case, ready to strike at a moment's noticed. But that wasn't all. She was observing the mechanical entity as a whole, noting the possible actions she could take to dismember it completely. Though, she doubted that with Tali fuming like she was, she would get the chance to have to do so.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary noticed the tension between everyone, before she spoke to Crow* Alright, Crow. Just stick with us for now until we can leave, alright?
*Crow gave a nod, sticking close to the group as they were heading into Edrain*
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
The ten minutes came and left quickly, and before long, the group was mounting their horses once more and preparing to make their final trip into the depths of Edrain.

Tali had a map unrolled in her hands and speaking to Wulf away from the others, their horses left without their rider. Wulf's expression remained plain while he spoke to Tali in his improving English, however his eyes said more as they darted over to the group momentarily, an he nodded some. Tali herself gave a nod at whatever Wulf had said to her in response before they both went to their horses and climbed into the saddles that awaited them.

Oasis was a little spaced out for the most, lost in her own thought. She glanced towards her missing arm as she thought about their destination, the memory of what she and her father had encountered surfacing. But that wasn't what bothered her, especially since she knew how to kill them. What bothered her was the fact that something like that was only on the outskirts. Which meant that what was inside the actual capital was potentially much worse. And thinking about it brought a light bubbling to her stomach.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*As Oasis was thinking to herself, Rosemary surprised her with a response, speaking to her in consideration* Hey, O, are you alright? You've been quiet for a while
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis flinched slightly when Rosemary's voice had come out of no where--at least to her it did-- and turned to look at her. "Yeah, I uh...was just doing a little bit of thinking, got lost in a train of thought." She said. "Heh...just a little nervous I guess. Which is ironic, considering that just a year and a couple of months ago I was so determined to come here and prove somethin'. I guess perspectives change when you have an idea of what's waiting on the other side of things."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary chuckled at the thought* Man, I don't know why you'd be so quick to come to this hellhole. But, hey, don't be nervous. We'll get through this, don't worry
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis gave half of a chuckle, scratching her head. "Things have been working out pretty good so far I guess. And I am expecting to celebrate with everyone after we're finished, so we have no choice but to get through this." She agreed. Her attention turned to Judissia when she started speaking.

"Alright, you all know what time it is. Destination Edrain, objective is to grab the crown, yada yada yada." Judissia spoke and gave a lazy gesture of hand. "And remember, the Crusaders aren't exactly friendly to people here, so we're gonna have to be quick. Let's not waste anymore time than need be and move out."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yeah, we got it. We grab the crown and be on our way. Once we grab the crown, we'll get out and then worry about destroying it later. Then we can move on to better things in life
*Crow continued to follow behind everyone, a safe distance from them as they were still distrustful.*
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Tali kept a watchful eye on Crow from her horse every now and then, her abnormal rifle resting across her lap instead of in its usual place slung across her back. Wulf, however, kept even more of an eye on it, his stare at it as cold as a winter breeze.

Oasis smiled a little at Rosemary's last few words. "Yeah, to much better things in life." She gave a single nod and added, "Once I'm back in Owensport I'll be able to keep you guys updated on the situation."

"Sounds good. But you might want to wait a few days before sending anything in particular. Don't want anyone catching suspicions." Judissia suggested.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary nodded in agreement with Judissia's words.* Yeah, lasst thing we would need is you or Tali or even Wulf getting into danger with those Owensport guys
*As Tali and Wulf kept their eyes on Crow, it gave a monotone wave with it's hands as it continued to follow*
last edited Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis gave a shrug. "We might not have a choice but to end up in that situation at some point." She said. "Nine times out of ten, I'd be sent to the chopping block if the pricks up in Owensport find out that we've been working with you guys."
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary turned to Oasis in surprise as she spoke* H-Hey, that's not fair to let you risk your life for the rest of us. There's no way I'd let you go through that stuff alone *As she spoke, she noticed that everyone could see how worried she was for Oasis. She turned a little red and spoke again* After all, we all think that, right? There's no way we'd let you take the fall
last edited Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"But if I have to I will. Especially if its to keep all of you safe." Oasis said, looking Rose in the eye. Especially you. She wanted to say that, and she knew that Rosemary understood it as well.

"If that's the case then we won't let any of you be put in that situation." Judissia said. "Plain and simple. Rose and I may have our careless ways of going about certain things when its just us, but once other people get involved they're kinda like family to us. And we don't throw our family under stampedes."

Carlyle listened to the conversation between them, and at Judissia's last few words, her ears perked. "That would be horrible for someone to do to family!" And then she remembered that everything wasn't literal. Which then led to confusion, because it would still sounded like something bad to her either way.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary couldn't agree more* That's right, Jud. We aren't gonna let anything bad happen. We're use to getting chased by Owensport, but you guys would be in far worse danger. There's no way we're gonna let anything bad happen to you, O. Same goes for Tali and Wulf *She made sure to be more quick this time with her fixed statement*
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Judissia glanced at Rosemary, her eyebrow raising, but she didn't say anything. However a small smile came across her face as she looked back ahead of them. "As long as we can stick together and find our way back to one another, we're gonna be A-Okay. I've never been to Owensport, but I can say that they have a lot in store if they think they're just gonna erase us off the map without a fight."

"Yeah..." Oasis looked to Rose when she said her next few words. "We'll make sure to be ready to return the favor. We have you guy's back, and we won't let anything happen to you guys either. That goes for you too, Eros."

"Awww...at least someone cares about my well being up here." Eros said. "And as long as Rose is with you, you can always count me in. Owensport maybe as nasty as we've heard, but they haven't had the chance to meet ME yet."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary giggled at Eros response as she thought to herself* Hey, come on. I care for your well being too. Even if your well being counts for mine as well. And yeah, your right about that. Those Owensport guys don't know nothing
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis chuckled, Eros and Rosemary bringing a smile to her face. She felt..safe with the both of them. She could handle herself even without her other arm of course, but they gave her a sense of security. Perhaps it was because she felt the same way about them that they felt for her. She spoke again a lower voice to Rosemary. "I love you..."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary turned her head to Oasis with a smile on her face. She grinned happily as she spoke in a low whisper* I love you too, O
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"WE love you too." Eros corrected, butting in to add her two cents.

Oasis snickered and replied. "I guess that means I don't have a choice but to love you both if that's the way it is." She smiled again.

"I-I'm still looking forward to our date if you are!" Eros added with a small stammer.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary snickered as she thought to Eros* Jeez, Eros. Didn't know you got so nervous around O. Maybe I should take over control of my body when we date. That way I can get through a conversation *She snickered again, which turned into laughter as she continued to poke fun at Eros*
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"No!" Eros protested in dismay. [i]"Sh-shut up damn it! I can get through a conversation! We'll take turns a-and my part of the date is gonna be better than yours--just you watch!"

Oasis found herself starting to laugh a little as well, which in turn, ended up catching Judissia's attention.

"You two seem to be having the time of your lives back there huh? What's the joke? I'd like to forget about where we're goin' until we get there too ya know."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary snickered even more at Eros' response before she thought* Oh, is that a wager, Eros? *She stopped herself once she heard Judissia, and she spoke* Oh, well, we were just talking about O's parents. Her dad did something really silly once. Isn't that right, O?
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Yeah! Hell yeah that's a wager!" Eros had responded to Rosemary's question.

Oasis was still snickering when she answered. "Yeah, my dad's an old goof sometimes. I'm actually happy that Mary knows them herself. I was just telling her about how I told him that was pregnant as a joke. The look on his and my mother's faces were priceless!"

Judissia gave a scoff, which then turned into a light laugh as a memory of her own was brought to the surface. A memory from a long time ago. "Hey, Oa. When you see your mother the next time, tell her..uh...my bad. She'll know what you'll mean."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary snickered at Eros and gave her a thought* Fine then. A wager it is *She went silent as Jud spoke about Oasis' mother. She knew what suffering they both had gone through, and just hearing it brought up made her a bit more uncomfortable, but she did her best to hide it*
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"You are so on! I hope you're ready to lose!" Eros responded, going silent right after Rose as Judissia had spoke to Oasis.

Oasis's eyebrows raised. "Uh..okay. Will do." She said. She didn't seem to really have any problem with Judissia's favor, though an odd one to her.

They kept at their travel with their horses going at a steady and pace that was only just beyond a walk. The closer they got. Judissia had explained this to them while they were on their way. With their horses going at a pace like that, they would be quieter than moving at a trot where the crunching of leaves would be inevitably louder.

By the time the camp of Crusaders were in sight from a distance, Judissia had stopped speaking all together and started using hand signals as precautions to bring everyone into one place. She pulled out her monoscope and looked through it. "Shit.." She cursed to herself. "Looks like we've got our first problem."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*As Crow's attention turned from Judissia to the Crusaders, he wrote into the ground, waving quietly to get her attention*
"DO WE NEED A DISTRACTION?"
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Judissia wasn't paying any attention to the mechanical thing as she continued to observe the Crusader camp, taking note of the long line of them that stood outside of it like statues, not moving an inch, each and every last one of them staring straight ahead. She could also spot the silhouettes of more of them guarding the inside.

"What is it? What's the problem?" Oasis asked quietly.

"Something must've went down, cuz there are a hell of a lot of'em lined up down there like a bland fucking rainbow for starters." Judissia answered.

"Then fuck'em, I can blast through'em." Tali said as a suggestion.

"No, we're trying to be discrete. And having a bunch of preachers with swords at our necks doesn't sound like a good idea. The Crusaders aren't people to fuck around with either." Judissia said.

"Can't we just...talk to them?" Carlyle asked.

"They aren't exactly...talkative people. Not in the way that you'd think." Oasis said until she caught Crow waving at them out of her peripherals. She turned to look at it, before looking to the ground. "Huh...hey guys, I think I we just found a quick answer to things."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Crow gave a nod to Oasis before writing in the dirt*
"WAIT PATIENTLY! I WILL RETURN"
*With that said, Crow stood up, and ran towards the Crusaders, making sure to grab their attention and keep them distracted from the rest of the group*
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"On your toes. When I give the signal we need to get to it like fire on our asses." Judissia watched the mechanical creature run from the group and out into the open for the Crusaders to go after them. You've gotta be kiddin' me..
She watched as the wide line of the Crusaders outside of the soldiers turned their heads towards Crow, half of them breaking off from the line and immediately going after it. However, more from within rushed out and replaced their positions, and more to do the same to their former spots. "Okay, so, another problem then."

"Already? What the hell is it this time?" Tali asked. "Might as well shoot'em."

"Why are you so prone to violence?" Carlyle asked, her brows furrowed.

"The easiest way to get the job done." Tali answered casually with a shrug.

"..I thought we weren't going to hurt people if we didn't have to." Carlyle's ears twitched some in agitation.

"Well it's a good thing that we're hurtin' the ones gettin' in our way huh?" Tali grinned at this, waiting for a signal to just obliterate anything within her sights.

But Carlyle frowned in disagreement at this.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Crow had already bolted off into the forest as the Crusaders chased after them, not noticing as others took their places*
*At Tali's response, Rosemary spoke* Hang on, Tali. It's one thing to get them on us for now, but making enemies of the Crusaders by killing their own is just asking for trouble. We got enough people on us as there is. Let's try to think of another solution
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"It's always "another solution" this and "another solution" that, when the easiest one is right here." Tali said, patting her rifle.

"Agreed." Wulf spoke suddenly. "Believe kill them. More faster enter Edrain."

"We aren't doing any unnecessary killing." Oasis said. "We are not Owenport's dogs. Now enough of this talk about killing."

Judissia stared through her monocular again and began to think once she looked over the Crusaders once more. There ain't no way Weiss's ass got passed this shit with a giant mutant dog prancing around him, even if it could use a camouflage.
But then she thought about it even more. Weiss was also knew how to get his way around. And on the other hand, the fuckers seem to be everywhere. Way more than we expected to be at a single camp. "Talk about bad timing..." She murmured to herself. She stood their thinking for an entire two minutes, observing the camp and it's surroundings before turning to the others while putting away her tool. "Alright, listen up. There's only one way that we're gettin' this done. As risky as it sounds, I'm going to have to infiltrate the base and start some ruckus on the inside and give us a decent time bracket to double time it."
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary turned to Judissia and shock as she suggested her plan* W-Wait, Jud, if you do something like that, who knows if you'll make it back out of this. There has to be a better plan
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"We ain't got much time for a better plan." Judissia spoke while pulling the hood of her suit over her head. "I've been preparing for this for a while now, so I've got a few tricks up my sleeve." She said, looking to the group. "When you see the signal, all of you need to get on the move. You'll know when you see it."

"Hold on, are you sure about this?" Oasis asked, a bit of worry on her face.

"Yep. I'm not seeing any other way around it with all of them already expecting somethin' from the outside." Judissia answered. "So instead I'm gonna make a little delivery."
last edited Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*There was nothing Rosemary could say that wasn't an attempt to stop or convince Judissia otherwise. She just looked at her, very much worried about Judissia's safety, and just gave a nod* Alright. Just try and be safe
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Judissia looked at her and gave a nod, then a thumbs up. "I would say safety's my middle name, but we both know that this ain't gonna be safe." She climbed down from her horse. "Make sure my horse makes it on the way. I'm going by foot. It'll lessen the chance of attracting attention until I need to." And with that, she was off.

"Should we really let her go by herself?" Carlyle asked, her concern for the decision that was made clear.

"Right now if Jud thinks it's best then we don't have much of a choice." Oasis said. "Have some fate in her Carly. She knows what she's doing." But even with that said, she had some concern herself.
last edited Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Oh no, is Judissia the Kamina of this RP XD Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Yeah. Now, I'd like to think we actually work in the same place....... But nah, that can't be XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
That tends to be with most warehouses that I get stuck working at. But so far, this one actually has some pretty decent upsides Больше года
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary, still a little worried, did what she could to reassure herself, nodding in agreement* O is right. Jud has done far worse stuff. I know that she'll make it out of this alive
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis turned her attention back to where Judissia had gone, spotting her for a brief few seconds before her figure warped into the surroundings, a camouflage melting over her body until she could no longer see her. Her eyes shifted to where the Crusaders were, and she spoke. "We should move towards the ends of their formation once we get the signal. Going towards where the numbers of them are smaller gives us a better chance of getting through."
The formation that they used was akin to a more reliable basic position, one that she had seen something similar to in the past. If they could keep them in a state of confusion for even a little, their passage through would be guaranteed.

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary nodded and gave Oasis a thumbs up* Sounds like a plan to me, O
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Oasis smiled a little at Rosemary. "Good. Everyone else fine with this?" She asked, looking to the others now as they awaited the signal from Judissia.

"Sounds good to me Cap'm. You know all of this strategic stuff, so I trust your judgement." Tali said, aiming through her scope to observe the position of the Crusaders as well.

Oasis paused for a moment before looking to Rosemary. "Hey, you still have those smokers that we restocked on right?" She asked suddenly.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary gave a nod* Oh yeah, of course I do. Have it stored in the horses pouch
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Good," Oasis reached across Rosemary, her breasts pressing against her back when she leaned over to open the pouch on the side of the horse and retrieved the small smoke bombs. "This is going to be our presumptive strike. And assurance precaution."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary blushed as Oasis pressed against her. She could feel her breasts against her, doing her best to remain calm* Yeah, sounds good
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Yeah, and you have the nerve to talk about me. Look who's laughing now!" Eros began to laugh at Rosemary's blushing. "You're gonna lose this bet."

Oasis was slightly confused as to why Eros had said that so suddenly, since she couldn't see Rosemary's face herself. Her attention turned back to the camp, and she waited anxiously for Judissia's signal. "Tali, you're our sharp eye, so keep on lookout."

"Iye iye." Tali answered with a nod.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary thought for a moment* Shut up, Eros. You're just jealous because I can feel her pressed against me and you can't feel a damn thing
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Oh yeah? We'll see about that!" Rosemary's right hand lifted and smoothed back some of her hair, inching down for her fingers to run along Oasis's inner thigh. "I..I still want my turn with her in bed too..."

Oasis cheeks were a hot red, and she felt arousal starting to dawn over her but was able to shake it off before it got too far. That tended to happen often. And she hadn't gotten to even lay a hand on her lover's body all day. She tried to force herself to focus on the route that they would take once Judissia sent the signal.

Carlyle remained staring towards the Crusaders and their camp with a small frown, and it made Weiss and Tubby come to mind. She hoped that they were both alright, feeling a hinge of guilt for not being able to use her magic in some way to help.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary blushed a Eros' spoke in her mind, and she followed suit* Q-Quiet, Eros. Now isn't the time for that stuff
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Whatever, that still doesn't change anything. I can do it better." Eros mumbled. But after a short pause, she spoke again. "Wait a minute..there's some sort of magic that's coming from the camp." She said suddenly.

Magic? Oasis straightened up on the horse, becoming focused immediately. "Hey, Wulf, you picking up on any magic?"

"Si." Wulf answered simply, and then added.

"I'm not seein' anything in particular." Tali spoke up while aiming through her scope still.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Magic? *Rosemary spoke as her attention turned to the camp. She was confused, curious. She turned to Oasis and asked* Do the Crusaders usually dabble in magic of any kind?
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"No, they're more liable to be using some kind of "divine energy". I don't think I've ever seen a Crusader that willingly uses magic with how much they make it clear that they despise it." Oasis answered. And then she straightened up further. "Perhaps it's Weiss."

"Naah, I think I would know if it was Weiss or not. I'm kinda familiar with what his magic feels like." Eros answered. And then she blurted out suddenly. "Incoming magic!"

"Wulf!" Oasis called to him quickly, seeing dark clouds form right above the camp before a streaks of magic lightning began to strike the ground.

"We got commotion down at the camp!" Tali said, watching as some of the Crusader's from the outside began to break from their formation and rush inside.

"I-Is that the signal? Should we go?!" Carlyle exclaimed, looking around at everyone frantically.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary's attention turned to the Crusader camp, surprised and shocked at their sudden reaction before she attempted to answer Carlyle* I-I don't know