Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 9437

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Oswald: *He made his way down the stairs, still lost in his thoughts from last night, as he sat at the breakfast table, completely silent, ignoring the viewing eyes of his siblings*
Windwakerguy430 commented…
There, Jade. I made Oswald eat like Ты wanted, despite Ты did absolutely nothing to deserve it. Never ask me for anything again XD Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Ish not wude!" Wiezen protested with a full mouth. " 'All it unishment or wat ey id earyier!" He said, forking a piece off of the pancake that Helga had given to Zealia and shoving it in his mouth as well, chewing ferociously and pausing to take a sip from his cup before continuing. When he was finished and got everything down he looked around. "...Where's Eli? I'm sure Wick's stall should me more than clean by now." He said, burping afterwards. He looked over to Oswald when he came to the table. "Oh, good morning Oswald. Did you sleep well knowing that you didn't have to wake within the wee hours of the morning to sweep dirt off of dirt?"

~

Oa had sat by the door, leaning her head against it as Enricho spoke, but not opening it. She would have, but laziness kicked in as soon as she had sat down. As he continued to speak, she crawled over to her pond and looked at her reflection in the water and thought back on a memory. She used to draw pictures in the sand with her stinger when she was younger, though they weren't very good.
Even so, they were good to her, depictions on what she saw herself like as a Templar at the time. Short hair with six arms and one of those western people hats. Someone who was strong and knew what they were doing, and could save people without the extra hassles. And as she looked into her reflection, her imagination got the best of her, the image of herself rippling and becoming the person that she had imagined herself being as a kid. But when she blinked, that person was gone.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: *He stopped for a brief moment, allowing the silence to set in, before he finally spoke up again* What do you say, Oa? Let's stop this dreaming, and turn it into something real?

Oswald: *He was still lost in thought, not answering Wiezen's question immediately, but once he realized he was being spoken to, he responded* Oh, uh.... y-yes, father
last edited Больше года
Больше года cosmic_fusions said…
Zealia's ears lowered again when she witnessed her dad steal her chocolate chip pancake. She grabbed ahold of her yogurt cup before he could take that too. "Daddy... I'm sorry for what I did today... I didn't mean to make my mother do everything... I didn't wish to break your trust or respect for me either." The girl sniffed, her link interlocking with his. She appeared to be as the young, innocent child she was. "I would never, ever want to disappoint the people I love the most, papa. And that person is you and mom... Please don't be angry with your little girl... I love you and I hate to see the person I love angered at me... I know you expected so much more from me, a-and I'll try my hardest to live up to that. I promise, daddy."
Wiezen's ears twitched at Zealia's words, and his brows knitted together and he grumbled something. But then he spoke a bit more clearly. "See Helga, prime example. Now if I were to give her what she wanted and returned her things, she would do exactly what she did prior to her punishment all over again without second thought. BuuuuT, I've already made up my mind on no more chances. So if I don't see consistent improvement, it's only going to get worse. Much worse." He warned. "And that goes for both you and your brother alike."

~

Oasis sat there, staring into the water until her she lashed her tail out at it, causing a large splash. She stood up and went back to the door, still not opening it. "I tried to make it real, and it didn't work. I'll pass. It was just dumb kid stuff getting to my head." She fell silent and went over to where he hammock still was, attached to both ends of her room walls and crafted from what nature provided.
She climbed into it and laid down, letting the hammock swing back and forth slowly while she stared up at the ceiling.
"Daddy, that's not what matters. Sure, I'd love my magic and all my beautiful dresses back. But what is important to me is to gain back your trust and for you to know that I am your little girl that you SHOULD expect a lot from." She sniffed, the cuteness of her mismatched seemingly staring into Wiezen's soul. "I was just shopping for a new outfit a-a-and Elijah came in out of nowhere – with a cigarette may I add – and he kept on insulting me and harassed me to duel. Of course I said no because I would never want to throw away the name of our family like that." The little girl wiped her tears. "A-And then he hurt me and daddy always said to always defend yourself, so I gave him a taste of his own medicine. But I didn't mean for it to harm other people, I promise papa." Her lips quivered as more tears rolled down her cheeks. "I never meant to disappoint you or mom. I-I-I just want you guys to know how much I love and appreciate you both, and I'd never want you guys to believe otherwise. Please, daddy. Know that I speak the truth."
"Zealia...if it rarely works with your mother, what makes you think that you're going have any better chance of having me give in to your dramatics than when she does it? And she is the queen of that, may I add." Wiezen said rather dully, staring straight back into her eyes, the blue within them seeming to be reading her like an open book. "You are correct. You are my little girl, and now and always, and I do expect more out of what you have been presenting. And if what you speak is true, then I'd definitely love to hear your brother's version of what occurred first. You will not weave your web of staged deception a second longer, or the next time you feel the need to put on an act, I'll have you swallowing truth potions like you were drinking water."
last edited Больше года
Helga's nose scrunched at Wiezen's comment. "Heeeyyy, it does work! It worked today when I suc--" She stopped herself from going any further and instead sighed.

Zealia only frowned at the response she got. "I-I-I can't believe... I can't believe you don't trust your own daughter. Or rather, you trust ELIJAH rather than your little girl." She sniffled some before she excused herself from the table. "You just love him more, huh?" She spat, no longer eating from her greek yogurt. "What, is it because I'm defective?" She asked, pointing at her crying mismatched eyes. "I'm telling you how I feel and the utter truth about things, but you treat me like a disabled animal. Because you THINK I'M ONE! You didn't used to allow me to walk outside because I was different! You feared my magic was out of control when I was a child! All I am to you... Is a mistake. Someone you'll never trust for the way she is!" She yelled, bursting into tears as she ran out the kitchen.

"Lia--" But it was already too late. The witch sighed, her ears drooping some before she levitated the empty plates into the sink.
last edited Больше года
"See? I told you, dramatic." Wiezen said, lifting the last bit of alcohol he had in his glass to his lips and drinking it away. "It was only a matter of time before it all boiled down to the whole "you don't love me" thing. When will they ever learn that they'll all be given their due punishments when their actions scream that they deserve them. Their little schemes and tricks aren't going to work on me any longer than I've allowed them to." He scratched his ear.
"And for the record dear, no, it didn't work. Because you are still just as much at fault today as they are, and I hold you fully accountable for that. That hasn't changed." He said, going to refill his glass one last time, but deciding to only do so halfway instead of a full glass.
last edited Больше года
Helga rolled her eyes. "It did work and I think your moans saying 'oh yes, more, deeper' approve it." She said, placing a small kiss on his cheek as he drank from his glass. She blinked in realization there were still people in the table, but when she turned her eyes only met with Oswald's. Jr. was no longer where she had last seen him. She turned back to Wiezen. "I think you should be a little lighter with Zealia, my love."

Meanwhile, Wiezen Jr. had reappeared back into Zealia's room where he spotted her crying in the corner of her empty chamber. His steps were inaudible as he walked towards his sobbing sister who held her knees against her chest. He crouched down, his face emotionless as always before he spoke. "You're not defective." He said in a monotone voice.

The crying girl lifted her mismatched eyes and sniffled some. "y-y-you're just saying thaat. and it doesn't sound n-nice from a weird anti-social dude like you." She mumbled.

Wiezen Jr. rolled his eyes. "You're not." He insisted. "You are a Quartz. And our parents love you just as much as they love everyone else in this family. So enough with nonsense." He said, his face still unamused.
-Universe_COLA- commented…
"yOu sHoUlD bE a lItTlE lIgHtEr wItH zEaLiA" Yeah? Well she should be a little lighter with Wiezen's wallet XD Not to mention her thieving Больше года
cosmic_fusions commented…
koolaid Больше года
kool aids XD Больше года
"You always think that someone should be light on them. Being "light" on them is what made them into the brats that they are now. And just because I enjoyed it doesn't mean it worked. Because in all honestly, that was more for me than it was for yourself." Wiezen took sips from his glass this time juxtaposed to his former down and out previous gulps. "Being light on them is how they always manage to use you because they know that you'll say yes to everything they ask for. And like I've always said about that, fool the one foolish enough to be generous with his goal in a room full of thieves. And it turned out to be completely true. They play you like a fiddle each and every time to the point where its sort of....pathetic."
He shrugged, unable to find any other suitable word for what he was explaining.
last edited Больше года
don't call helgy pathetic! Больше года
smol helgy iss hurt Больше года
"I-I-If they loved me th-they would believe me a-and give me b-back my s-stuff because I don't deserve this! This is torture, Eric! I hate it! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!" She shrieked.

"If they didn't love you they wouldn't care about what you had or did." His ears twitched subtly. "Crying is not the solution to your problems. You are not a princess in every child book. You are a witch. A nymph. A therian. Why do you resort to crying?"

"I dunno." The hybrid cried. "It helps relieve stress. And so did painting my nails and fixing my hair and changing outfits but nOooOoO... I can't do that anymore!!!"

Wiezen Jr. remained silent for a moment. "...If it helps you can use any of my clothes." He said finally.

"What? Ew, no." She sniffed. "You only wear black. And it's hot outside!" She paused for a moment. "....but maaaaayyyybeeee I'll be asking for a few clothes..."

"They're not brats, Wiezen. They're our kids. Sure, they do get carried away sometimes and create problems, but they eventually always own up for it whether we're light on them or not. Especially our Zealia. She's actually the one that gets in least trouble. Including Jr. I just thought, you know, making everything from her room disappear was a little high..." The nymph sighed some. "No, they don't play me be-- pathetic?" Her ears drooped at the last of his words. "P-Pathetic? I-I-I'm not... pathetic..." She mumbled some. "At least I don't mean to be..." She frowned. "I'm sorry... for being a pathetic mom... I'll try to be more strict... I-I won't clean another thing starting now!" She stated. "....riiiiiiiight after I finish the dishes." She inched back into the kitchen.
"I didn't say that you yourself was pathetic, just the way you get fiddled every single time is all. And no, making everything disappear from her room was not a little high. Zealia is a materialistic individual. Very. I could weigh my life on the line and say me or gold and shopping and she would choose the secondary option right off bat." Wiezen said with a shrug. "The only way you get a materialistic person to listen is taking away all of their material. Simple."
He rested his hand on his cheek and his elbow on the table. "And that is a bold faced lie. Whenever Eli is in trouble, she's right at his tail feathers. Jr. and Oswald are the only two that I can count on without fault because for one, Jr. knows his way around life the best out of them all. He observes and thinks things through. Oswald, though he may have his moments, is still in high standards. I do expect for him to stop his childish games as well, but the degree that his antics are at doesn't hold a candle to Elijah's and Zealia's. Why? Because of the same thing that we've been over since day one. Even as adults by human standards they abuse their privilege of having magic and they take things to far. Mix that with being used to getting everything that they want, and you have BRATS. Which they most definitely are. They're our children, yes, but still brats. They wouldn't have lasted an hour with my "parents"."
last edited Больше года
"Of course Zealia would choose you over any other materialistic item. You're her father, and I know that she loves you very much. You know that." Helga replied from the kitchen as she washed the dishes. "I..." She stopped herself before she sighed, knowing her words or suggestions meant nothing. "...I understand your point." The witch said, scrubbing the flakes off a plate. "I don't care what age they're considered to be in human years. For our kind, they're still young teenagers. They make mistakes, yes, but I know for a fact they've made up for them. Especially our little Lia. She's the sweetest most kind-hearted person in this world. So I don't think we should speak so negative about her, my love. But I do get what you're saying, I really do, I just... I just wished there was another way... One where... Both sides understand." Her eyes closed for a moment. "I'm sorry... I'm still bad at this whole parenting stuff... I've kind of always been."
last edited Больше года
"A way where both sides understand? I've got mine, but apparently neither of them have theirs. Perhaps if I just take a vacation for a few hundreds of years away from them they'd change their attitudes. Then again, I'm not the parent that gives them everything that they want when they don't deserve it, so no skin off their bones." Wiezen gave another shrug.
He finished off the liquor in his glass and pushed it off to the side. "There's a difference between speaking negatively and just laying out the truth. Sugar coating things isn't my forte anymore, and it hasn't been for a long while. You should know this by now Helga. Whether they're whatever age in human years or our years, the fact remains that they aren't small children anymore and know right from wrong. But what do I know right? I'm just an old man." He said, standing up from his chair.
"I think I'll take that little trip I was talking about before right about now and get it over with."
Helga rolled her eyes. "You're not an old man." She said again, drying the plates she washed mere moments ago. "But you are a right man." The witch added before stacking the plates in a pile. "I know you're right, I just..." She tapped her fingers lightly. "I don't know, honestly." She admitted. "I guess I still see them as the two year olds I've always wanted them to be... My apologies... For holding onto something that is long gone." The nymph disappeared from the kitchen and reappeared in front of Wiezen, a cloak now in her hands. She tossed it around him and adjusted the straps before she cupped his cheeks and kissed him. "I love you." She reminded him.
"You're right, I'm a SUPER old man." Wiezen corrected. "Also, that too. At least I've been so far anyways." He added in agreement to what Helga had said. He didn't comment on what she said about still seeing the children as two year olds, mostly because he was just going to say that that was exactly what they were acting like. But he kept that part to himself. When she disappeared from the kitchen, he was flattening some of the wrinkles from his clothing.

He allowed her to toss the cloak around him and gave her a cheeky smile of sharp teeth at the words that came afterwards. "I love you too." He kissed her back, unable to help himself from pulling her closer to him while doing so. "I'll return soon."
Helga giggled some when she was pulled closer, giving another small kiss on his cheek. "You better." She said, mostly because she worried she'd be too weak again against her children. "Oooh~ And don't forget the chocolates. Aaand maybe some more whipcream. Oh! and some more candles... you know... for bedroom purposes..." She teased before she whipped Wiezen's butt with her tail that made an appearance for a split second. The witch went her own way to find that book Wiezen asked her about earlier.
(Wow, you guys.... Really don't ever stop when you should, huh?)

Enricho: *He listened to her words carefully. He gave a tired sigh as he tried his best to convince her otherwise, every attempt failing as he did so. He spoke up again from behind the door.* But you are giving up only now, Oasis. After twenty years of trying, only now do you give up. Why? Because of one mistake, Oa? It isn't worth throwing away years of work
DON'T STOP, BELIEVIN! Больше года
Well, I'm awake now, so Ты don't get to sleep Больше года
I wasn't going to sleep either way xD Больше года
"Will you just STOP ALREADY!" Oasis's fist hit the door. "All you keep saying is mistake, mistake, MISTAKE, MISTAKE! That's what you really care about! I said I was sorry! Yeah, sorry for trying to do something stupid that I thought would matter and make you guys proud! Sorry for thinking that if I could run a few monsters back from where they came, maybe I could rally up people's courage to take back what they ran away from! Because wasteland or not, that place was people's home! And if it happened here in this actual desert wasteland, I would do the same thing because this is my home!" She had began to cry some, her voice cracking.
But she refused to let herself seem so weak in front of him. "I get it! I get it, I fucked up! I fucked up and you got hurt, and it's my fault! Is that what you want to hear!? Now leave ME ALONE okay!? Go away!"

~

Wiezen chuckled. "Will do, love. I'll be sure to gather a few more things to add to the list for tonight." He smacked her on the butt in return while she was on her way off, snickering some as he watched it jiggle. "I LOVE YOU!" He called after her once more as he turned and disappeared from the kitchen, the door opening and closing in the next instant before he was gone.
last edited Больше года
Oasis, why do Ты make everything difficult and make killing Ты so much еще worth it with each word that comes out of your mouth XD Больше года
It means just enough for me to hate this RP XD Больше года
This RP and any other is like that RP killed itself so this one could live, and then this RP used that life to do heroin and contract HIV Больше года
Enricho: No! *His answer was blunt, but it was the real answer* That is not what I want to hear, Oasis. You're mistake was not doing those things. It wasn't a mistake to try and do some good in the world while others ignore it. It was not wrong to attempt to make this world a better place. But.... What I want to know is why this makes you want to give up. You've never given up. You never chose to give up on anything. You didn't give up when you knew it was wrong, when I told you it was wrong, and even when staring down the blade of a crusader. But you kept going because you knew you could do some right in this world, Oasis. You told yourself that maybe, there was a chance to change this world for the better. But only now, for the first time, I'm seeing you give. That is not the Scorpia way, and it sure as hell isn't the Morgan way

Franziska: *She banged on the pot with the spoon as loud as she could next to Flynn, calling out to him* MORNING! MORNING! TIME TO WAKE UP, FLYNN!
last edited Больше года
...Franziska really needs some dick XD Больше года
Exactly. It's the Penis Police, and Flynn has to pay the ticket! Больше года
Yeah, because Flynn won't XD Больше года
"Well when the Morgan and the Scorpia keep telling you that you aren't ready then it becomes a Scorpia AND A MORGAN WAY!" She stalked back over to her hammock and climbed back into it, covering her ears her ears. "I don't want to do it anymore okay?! So why don't you be a parent and LET IT BE!" She snarled.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: *He looked at the ground. Nothing he said would work on her. He didn't even bother trying to convince her anymore. He just went down the stairs in total silence without another word and slumped into the chair in the living quarters*
Oasis just laid there within her hammock, sniffling occasionally and muttering to herself. Her stinger started stabbing at the wall that was two feet away, enough for her islander bed to swing comfortably without hitting it. She began to sloppily carve out a scorpion emblem that was on the kitchen curtain only to slash it out harshly with a growl. But then she reached her fingers out and traced across it for a moment, letting out a tedious sigh.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: *He rested his forehead on the table, his one good arm resting on top of it as he just.... sat there. No thoughts in his mind, no ideas coming up, just a blank mind*
Helga stood there smiling for a couple more seconds, even when Wiezen disappeared. "Love you." She said again with a giggle though she wasn't heard. She rubbed a little her behind it had been slapped for quite a bit the past hours. The nymph released a small sigh before she exited the kitchen and left upstairs to see if Zealia was alright.
Jade, for gods sake. It's a new day. Why must this continue XD Больше года
He's your character Больше года
Please Jade. Make Flynn be a not shit dad XD Больше года
Ossiana wiped her hands off with a towel as she looked around the kitchen, sighing. There was this sort of feeling of sadness balling up in her stomach ever since she had realized that no one was coming back to the table to finish breakfast. Or rather even start it. She left the kitchen clean, only to find Enricho sitting in their living room. She went over to him and placed her hand on his shoulder, bending down some and kissing the top of his head. "I take it zhat zhere wasn't much luck?"
Enricho: *He didn't lift his head at all, and he responded to her question, his words slightly muffled* No....
Ossiana looked towards the stairs where Oasis's room was for a moment, a frown coming across her face. She had thought for sure that Enricho would be the one that could bring her spirits back up. If anyone was always capable of doing so, it was him. But now even he couldn't do so, and that worried her even more. "...Let's just...give her some time."
Enricho: Yeah.... maybe you're right *He still didn't lift his head up, and he remained quiet. The atmosphere in the burrow had grown silent and awkward*
Ossiana bit her lip slightly, looking around their living room within the awkwardness of the atmosphere. This was...not right. It was strange, and didn't seem to fit in their home at all. It had never been so silent, or felt so...empty-ish. This was something new, and she didn't like it not one bit. Her eyes fell upon Oasis's ax, still laying there on the ground, and she picked it up carefully as if it were some fragile object that would break at the first wrong touch. Her eyes crazed over the blade that had now been dulled slightly, remaining silent before turning and giving it a swing through the air.
She remembered back to when they had first gave it to their daughter for her sixteenth birthday as a gift, the same day that they had taken her on her first hunt with them. By then, her daughter had already been well trained and prepared for it, even though she had already been going on smaller hunting trips every now and then. She turned and went towards the stairs that led to their sparring arena, her thoughts wheeling over in her mind.
Enricho: *He picked his head backup to see that Ossiana was gone. He thought that, for now, it would be best to leave everyone alone for now. He only put his head back down and closed his eyes. He was tired and sore and just wanted to rest for a bit*

Oswald: *As Helga made her way upstairs, he called up to her* Mother, I'm heading out for a walk
last edited Больше года
Before the first bit of sunlight had started to rise that morning, Judissia and Kahni had already gotten the idea that they would have to be on the road again pronto. Both Judissia and Rose had already taken care of their...necessity for the time being, so there had been nothing else stopping them from being on their way. They paid for some cheap priced horses to make the trip quicker, their plan already in motion in their minds.

Judissia was silent, spitting to the side every so often. She could still taste the tender, salty goodness of flesh in her mouth from earlier, and even the thought of it being good to her sense of taste was enough to make her gag. And as much as she wished she could throw it all up, she new that she couldn't. It was like a fresh meal that settled into her stomach comfortably.
She shook her head hard to get rid of the thoughts, having rather focus on their work.
Rosemary: *She had a look of disgust on her face as she rode behind Judissia. The very thought of having to continue doing that making her sick to her stomach, before she spoke up to Judissia* When I find that bitch that did this to us, I'm gonna kill her
Look at Rosemary swear, Jade Больше года
Oh yeah, and she's a cannibal now Больше года
Judissia glanced behind her and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, she's got alotta things comin'." She turned attention back ahead of them, but still spoke to Rose. "It's a shame she hadn't decided to show her fucking face around here again. But if she thinks for one second she's gonna take us off guard..." She went into silence, her words full of despise lingering off and left to the imagination.

"Man, sounds like ya lot got'a mean vendetta." Kahni commented, looking up from where she was somehow lounging on her horse's saddle facing them, her left leg propped up while the other crossed it, another freshly rolled cigar of hemp lit between the lips, her eyes now a bit droopy and red. The eyes of the chocolate brown horse that she road were red as well, though not from exhaustion, and it traveled at a lazy trot. "Anything I can help out with? I'm an assassin after all. Well, a part-time one anyways."

"No--wait. A part-time assassin?" Judissia raised an eyebrow when she finally looked over at her. "I thought you bunch were always on the clock. How the hell does a "part-time" assassin even work? Or rather what could you really be doing when you're not going after your targets?"

Kahni seemed to think on it for a moment, almost like she had forgotten herself before she shrugged and lifted up her cigar to indicate the answer, though she spoke, putting it back to her lips, a cloud of smoke drifting out of her nose and shaping into ghastly snakes that lashed out and turned into a mist that drifted upwards. "Smokin' and casual sex."

Judissia rolled her eyes. "Of course, why was that even a question."
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: *Though Judissia had forgotten to give an answer, she replied to Kahni's question for her* We appreciate the offer, Kahni, but this is something Jud and I have to do on our own
Judissia pointed a thumb back at Rosemary. "She's right. This is something...personal. For the both of us. Our hands are the ones that have to dig this grave." And that was just the flat out truth. They couldn't afford to get anyone dragged into their mess with Macross. That was their business, and theirs alone.

"Well damn...well, ya know how to find me if ya ever change yer mind." Kahn said with a nod.

Judissia looked at the large town that they were coming across, in the short distance and brought everyone to a stop on their horses. "Alright, you guys know the drill. Tie'em up somewhere close to our exit. This is a pretty big town, so we're goin' scout out any guardsmen that they may have around, and meet up a hundred yards from the center to relay intelligence on our surroundings. And obviously, stay out of sight. Everything understood?"

Kahn stuck the burning part of the cigar on her tongue to put it out, stashing it away afterwards. "Entindo," She answered with a thumbs up.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: *She gave Judissia a nod and a smile* Got it
last edited Больше года
Judissia led them into the woods somewhere closer by the town where their horses would be seen, and kept out of hearing range. Next was on to the outskirts of the town.
"Alright, split up, move quick. Even with daylight coming right behind us we're like thieves in the night. Remember that. Rose, you're with me. Let's go.."
And with that, she started off into the town, taking of to the left and disappearing behind one of the tall stone buildings that the town consisted of. The first thing they would be doing is gaining higher ground.
Rosemary: *She followed behind Judissia with nothing more than a nod*
Judissia stopped at the corner of the building and glanced around it for only a second, a second in which she observed and listened at once before continuing, dodging into portions of shadow that were still resisting the rising sun. Her footsteps were only raindrop like taps from drizzling against ground. There weren't many people out in the morning, but there were still some. Markets and groceterias for the poor were already starting to open.
Her eyes darted around at everything that she saw, her awareness well focused. A set of stacked crates caught her attention as they turned into a short alleyway and she went towards them, moving into a short and swift sprint. She planted one foot up, the other following behind quickly and taking her into a short run up before she used the alley walls as platforms to launch herself off of until she reached the top.

She went into crouch, moving forward quickly while remaining low to the misshapen rooftop, moving down to where it had a slant and jumping over to the next building.
Rosemary: *She watched as Judissia got a head start with the climbing. Once she was on the roofs, she followed after her, doing everything exactly as she saw Judissia do*
Judissia came to a stop when she jumped down to a shorter building an glanced down when she heard the sound of marching, two men in blue and grey uniforms moving forward in unison with tridents held at hand and tusks on their flat-headed helmets. So that confirmed what she thought on whether or not they had more to avoid for the time being.
She watched in a crouch as they went long the streets, noting to make a mental map of their route once they had more on the town's layout.
Rosemary: *It wasn't long before Rosemary caught up with Judassia. When he saw her watching the guards bellow, she whispered to her* So what's the situation like, Jud?
Helga's ears twitched to the sound of Oswald's voice. She remembered Wiezen saying he was no longer grounded, so she did not bring anything up and instead smiled. "Alright my love!" She called back. "Just make sure to travel safely and no talking to strangers!" The witch reminded him. "And no getting in any more trouble!~ I love youuuuuu." She sang from upstairs.
.... Well, at least Ты responded to SOMETHING! Больше года
But since Wiezen's unavailable, you'll have to acknowledge my posts, Jade. And when Ты ask to join, I'll say...................... "Maybe" Больше года
Please Jade? Больше года
"Well for starters, they have the guards guards in outskirts, which means that they're liable to be around the entirety of this place. Maybe keeping a lookout in pairs of two. Which means the inner portions are going to run deeper with them if it's just our luck." Judissia spoke quietly. "Our target seems like to make a show of himself, so I'm banking on him coming through the town's center just to make himself known." She crept along the rooftop and looked upwards.
"There." She said, pointing towards a tall tower shaped structure reaching towards the clouds that extended from the top half of what seemed to be some sort of factory. "That's going to be our vantage point to get our scope of the area."
Oswald: Yeah. Love you too, mother *With that, he made his way outside. Though his expression was blank, his mind couldn't get rid of his past and how he was a prince. It was still too much for him, and he needed some time to himself to deal with it*

Rosemary: *She gave a nod to Judassia, agreeing with the plan* Alright. Let's get to it
last edited Больше года
Judissia jumped down off of the building when the street was clear and darted to the other side, going between smaller buildings and houses and finding her way up another one and getting to its top agilely, finding them paths to take toward the tower so that they wouldn't be seen.
Rosemary: *She jumped off the building and caught herself, before following right behind Judissia as she led the way*
The witch made her way back into Zealia's room, where she found her daughter in the corner and her son in front of her. She released a small sigh before she joined Jr.'s side and expanded a motherly smile down at Lia. She cupped her hands and embraced her in a tight hug. "Thee are still grounded." Helga reminded her. "And there are still some things you can do to help around." She smooched her forehead. "So wipe away those tears. The sooner you finish, the closer you are to getting your things back. And maybe mother will have a small surprise for you." Those words were able to put a smile on Lia's face.
Why am I not surprised Больше года
Jade, please. Ты can't RP with yourself forever XD Больше года