Winx Куклы Age aint nothin but a number!

enchanting424 posted on Jan 05, 2011 at 06:25AM
Well, as some of you may know, I'm 20yrs old, but I still love winx and I want a winx doll more than ever! A lot of ppl say its immature but I could care less. It should not matter how old you are, all that matters is that you are happy, and all the enchantix dolls would make me happy! Lol any comments?

Winx Куклы 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Flora_Bloom said…
heart
All I have to say is that I totally agree!Winx might seem immature to others but according to us, we'll love it for life!I might die before I start hating winx!I'll love and remember it forever!That's all I have to say!
Anyone have any objections?
Больше года Winxlove said…
smile
I agree with you two!Age isn't important...We must do what we want to do!We don't have to listen the others...they don't have anything better to do and says those things.
But some of my girls classmates thinks that they are too old for Winx...but they 11 or 12!!!They only buy HSM stuff,hannah montana,camp rock bla bla bla etc etc.They just think they are older...
Winx is for every age!For babies,childrens,teenagers,adults,and elders too!We can learn alot of things from them!
What about the friendship they create?What about the love they have?What about the believe and the trust they have?What about the power inside them?What about the sadness,the tears etc?All of these things teaches us a lesson.
I just can't stand a day without Winx Club!It would be a horrible day!You must make happy yourself,not the others.No one can prevent you from having what you really really wish.
And the age isn't a porblem;aren't we still humans?We always are childrens inside us.
Don't you agree?