yorkshire_rose Extra! Extra! Read All Here!

makintosh posted on Sep 01, 2011 at 02:39PM
Message Berni One Thing You Wanna Know About Her
 Message Berni One Thing Ты Wanna Know About Her
save

yorkshire_rose 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года makintosh said…
smile
1. Why did you choose your username to be what it is?
last edited Больше года
 1. [b]Why did Ты choose your Имя пользователя to be what it is?[/b]
Больше года yorkshire_rose said…
heart
Ha....good question Mackenzie.Well as you know when i first joined Fanpop back in 2008 my user name was Berni.I had often thought i would like a different user name but couldn't change it.So when i left and then rejoined it gave me the opportunity to do so.At first i wanted to be English_Rose but someone was already using that name.I chose yorkshire_rose because of where i live in beautiful Yorkshire.We have a gorgeous white rose named the Yorkshire Rose.It all dates back to the war of the roses !The Wars of the Roses were a series of dynastic civil wars for the throne of England fought between supporters of two rival branches of the royal House of Plantagenet: the houses of Lancaster and York (the "red" and the "white" rose, respectively).Plus roses are my favourite flowers :)
 Ha....good Вопрос Mackenzie.Well as Ты know when i first joined Fanpop back in 2008 my user name w
Больше года makintosh said…
smile
2. How did you become a Fanpopper, Berni? How did you discover the 'Pop?
last edited Больше года
 2. [b][i]How did Ты become a Fanpopper, Berni? How did Ты discover the 'Pop?[/i][/b]
heart
Awww another good question Mackenzie.Well one evening i was surfing the net to find anything i could to do with the fabulous 60's tv series "Bewitched"....when i came across a video (link) of the last interview of Dick York (who played Darrin,so sad)I wanted to leave a comment but couldn't do so before i joined Fanpop ! I didn't even know i had joined a social network haha lol !!! What am i Like hey ? It just went on from there really :)
last edited Больше года
 Awww another good Вопрос Mackenzie.Well one evening i was surfing the net to find anything i could
Больше года Kraucik83 said…
smile
How can I imagine your home? I mean not only Yorkshire but also the house you live in ;)
kiss
Hi Sunny....well i live a modest home really.Three bedroomed terraced house made from Yorkshire stone at the front.I always have window boxes and hanging baskets filled with pretty flowers (depending on the time of year)I live a short walk away from some lovely country side with lots of wild life.There is also a flowing beck/stream across from my house and in the Spring we get ducks and ducklings awww.This is a view from where i live,i can see the pretty church steeple from my front door.Thanks for your question my friend <3
last edited Больше года
 Hi Sunny....well i live a modest Главная really.Three bedroomed terraced house made from Yorkshire stone
big smile
Wow! That sounds great!!! I need to visit you some time :D
heart
You are a sweetheart <3
big smile
...and then we have afternoon tea with scones ;D Yummy!!!
I like scones. I learned this summer how to do them :D
laugh
Oh me too ...how lovely afternoon tea for two.It is so quaint esencially English (posh voice) LOL !!! :D
big smile
...and self made shortbread cookies ;)