Young Dracula Young Dracula News

11relaxing posted on Feb 17, 2008 at 05:17AM
if any one has any news about young dracula or has heard anything about another episode than put it here.

Young Dracula 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года literallyme said…
There's a groups doing a protest vid which anyone can join in with - the more the better!
Find out more
link
and
link
Больше года CountessCastle said…
Has anyone got any info that doesn't involve imdb? Because my computers stupid and freezes everytime I go on that site (and others but oh well) Thanks
It's ok if anything important happens there I'll post it here :)
Больше года leah120492 said…
there is another petition.

so far with 336 signed

link
Больше года CountessCastle said…
Thanks guys :D
Больше года 11relaxing said…
what does :D mean?
Somenone on imbd posted the reply they got from the BBC. Here's the most revevent part(s):
With regard to the commissioning of a third series of this programme, we are currently waiting to clarify some points with other colleagues in the BBC before we can reply more fully to you.
We will respond on this issue as soon as possible but trust you will understand that the time taken can also depend on the nature and number of the other comments we are currently investigating.
Hope this might help you
(also, hope furiousfiercefox doesn't mind me posting this)
Больше года spirited_away said…
:D is a grin. look at it sideways lol
Больше года spirited_away said…
i'm organising the protest vid' stuff so contribute. it doesnt have to be a video video, it could be text on the screen or anything just send it!

if anyone has/wants to make a video as to why and how much they want young dracula back you can send them to me here:
funky.green.monkey@hotmail.com
im going to put them all together into one video and send it off to the BBC, kind of like a video petition.
so if you're planning on sending anything (as many as poss' would be greatly apreciated) send me your name, age and location and i'll put that on as well. (Obviously this isn't entirely necessary (name) but it would help muchly).