Young Justice OC'S!!! "Redemption" Fanfic Rewrite

Punk__Heart posted on Jul 30, 2012 at 09:15PM
Sorry to everyone who already had to post their bio for the story originally, but after I wrote the prologue and chapter one of the fanfic I had some things that people were complaining about so I'm going to rewrite it, because I have a new idea. The following information will be needed:

Name:
Alias:
Appearance:
Powers:
Relationship:
Bio (be brief please):
Other:

Secrets:

Please be aware that the character secrets given will be purely for the story only.

Young Justice OC'S!!! 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Obscurity98 said…
Name:Harley Mei Kent McKenzie

Alias: Harley

Appearance: 5'2, waist length black hair, black eyes, slightly lighter that a native america, but not white.

Clothing (civvies and mission please): in civvies, she has black low v neck tee, black leather pants, or skirt, which ever she decides to wear, chain choker necklace. hair loose, like always. her outfit is kinda hard to explain, so i'll just post a pic..

Personality: Loyal, stubborn, listens to orders, unless she knows she has to intervene/disobey, flirty, a fighter, rarely scared, loves to fight, negative personality if in the mood...yells alot.

Powers: Element control, flight, invulnerability, super strgnth, catlike fangs, retractable claws,( that look like Sabertooth's from the xmen, but only when they unsheathe) hand to hand combat, swords expert, rarely uses guns but knows how to use them, fancies whips.

Relationship (if applicable): Married to Skylar

Enemies (if applicable, please list their powers too): Fever, Lex Luthor, Dr. Varhiez (her creator), the trinity wolves, and all the other villain, and Klarion

Bio (please be brief): Created by Dr. Varhiez to help him conquer the earth, and enslave everyone, harley escaped at the age of five, she joined the team after Batman saved her life from a certtain fate as his own with her foster parents. Then Roy saved her life, giving her almost immediate liability to join.

Other: She once dated Roy until he physically abused her, then Kaldur who went rouge, then to Skylar, whom she plans to stick by forever.
She is also related to both Superman and boy, in which Superman had her at his home with Lois, and Batman considers her his surrogate daughter.
last edited Больше года
 Name:Harley Mei Kent McKenzie Alias: Harley Age: 14 6 months Appearance: 5'2, waist lengt
Больше года MercyYJ said…
MEEEEE!!!
Name: Bella (call her Mercy) Watson
Alias: Mercy
Appearance: short and curly orange hair with a blue streak underneath in the back, blue eyes, around 5'7"
Clothing (civvies and mission please): Civies: White blouse with light jean jacket, black skinny jeans, tan belt, beige heels. Hero outfit: Kinda hard to describe... So I'll give you the simple one. Black skinny pants, black tshirt, olive colored jacket and gloves, combat boots and a black utility belt
Personality: Around the team: Random and upbeat. One-on-one: Down to earth and toned down, not afraid to speak her mind
Powers: hot-head!
Relationship (if applicable): Unknown
Enemies (if applicable, please list their powers too): International secret society called "The Cloak"... Very deathly and she doesn't like to bring it up with the team, Maura: Black magic; Everest: works for the cloak and is able to grant wishes but turns them around into something horrible; Mad Hatter (Maxine "Max" Poudire) also works for th cloak and is a very exact shooter who can make people go temporarily mad by touching their neck
Bio (please be brief): Killed her family in a house fire when she was 6, formed a team in which everyone (except her) was killed by Maura, began traveling the world at age 12 and was forcefully recruited onto the team at age 16
Other:
Knows around 50 languages and will sometimes randomly burst out in one
Is an extremely good fighter but doesn't show it a lot, just to make Batman P.O-ed
Has a large arsenal of various herbs and spices which she uses to make tea and help heal herself
No one has ever been or seen inside her room. EVER.
Secrets:
Has a mind like Sherlock Holmes but doesn't like to tell people about it because she considers it a curse.
Has a fear of needles.
Acts the way she does around the team because she feels that if she doesn't, people would get so bored that they would eventually go mentally insane.
Has another life at night where she fools around and fights with The Cloak.
Is an extremely good fighter but doesn't show it a lot, just to make Batman P.O-ed.
((if I think of any more I'll tell you in a message!))

last edited Больше года
Больше года AislingYJ said…
So I wasn't in the original, but I can still be in this right?
Name: Aisling Carter
Alias: Dimension (doesn't use it all that much)
Personality: quiet, tomboyish, slightly shy, tough outside but sensitive and caring inside, doesn't like to show extreme sadness or be percieved as useless or weak
Appearance: solid build, about 5'9", short wavy dark brown hair that she wears in a ponytail, blue-green eyes, freckles
Powers: flight, strength, gauges measurements
Weapons: hand-to-hand/martial arts, sometimes knives
Relationship: Jackson Cohn/Thunderblade
Bio (be brief please): orphan, Axxis from Kaos took her in, tried to give her powers but she was a failure, he tried to kill her but she ran away, he kept trying to get her back and hacked her mind removing the memories of her past
Other: Has 2 rats, Rascal and Rogue, theme song is "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park
Secrets: I guess that Axxis is her dad...that's all I can think of at the moment
Больше года InfinityYJ said…
Name: Kyra Grayson (unknown to anyone...)
Alias: Infinity, prefers Fin
Personality: She's a female robin with anger issues. Deal.
Appearance: black hair that goes down to her waist, bangs that cover the left side of her face, blue eyes (always covered), thin
Powers: fire, flight, telepathy, ability to change appearance, Phoenix mode**
Relationship: Achilles/Adrian Martin
Bio (be brief please): after parents died was raised by Deathstroke/Slade, rescued by her bro robin, killed by chelsea, reincarnated.
Other: won't go anywhere without her iPod, is an insomniac due to her nightmares about her parents' deaths
Secrets: Before her death, she was in contact with Chelsea (who killed her) and trained with her to improve her firecasting.
Before dating Achilles, she actually dated one of her worst enemies, Brennan, for a time, but doesn't remember it.
She killed people even before she became a phoenix and died-- she told no one for a secret fear of rejection.