Young Justice OC'S!!! My Medieval Статья with no name! SIGN UP FAST!

SouthYJ posted on Nov 29, 2012 at 11:42PM
((^ Nice Title right? I knew it'd catch your eye c; ))

YOU CAN ADD MULTIPLE OC's!!

So you probably heard of my new series! I AM VOWING TO COMPLETE! *grumbles* It's a series on where YOUR yes your, you silly little cupcake.. GAHH I LOVE YOU c; , OC's are part of separate Clans in different regions all across the land. Okay I'll need this.

Name (full):

Clan Name: (if you have one ;D )

VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance (mostly facial features and body build):

Do You Wanna Die In The Series:

Race: (human, animal, bird, ect, vampire, werefwolf, ect!)

Are you friendly: (Are you up for making alliances with someone or not)

Clan: (What clan did you choose?)

One Primary weapon: (no guns)

On Secondary Weapon: (No firearms or grenades!!)

Trust issues:

Characteristics of your personality:

One word to describe you:

How did you get into the clan:

Relationships:((it doesn't really matter... Your Boyfriend, brother, sister, girlfriend, ect aren't in hte same clan as you.

List 1 physical trait you have: (strength, agile, sneaky, fast, and so on ONLY ONE!)

Clan and FORUM rules for Clans ~~~ ONE PERSON PER CLAN SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OTHER PEOPLES BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION! There are a lot of clans! So be free to pick! ;D first come first serve!

Okay!

Clans:

Mystic Isles' Clans:

Water Clan: A calm clan, powerful, strong, and understanding. Much like the ocean. Very wise people are in this. Can control water.
Weak point: They give in easily.

Fire Clan: [TAKEN] A blazing clan is gentle but aggressive. The people of this clan are protective and strong.
Weak point: WATER! D;

Air Clan: [TAKEN] Swift, fast, and immature, this clan has member of it and their strongest member (your OC) has the power of flight, without or with wings.
Weak point: They get distracted easily.

Dark Clan: Wielders of Dark Magic, mean, cold, and destructive, they usually have a bit of attitude and are cruel. A very hardy foe and are a challenge.
Weak point: Light.

Light Clan: They live off the light, are happy, wise, and careful people. Smart and with a semi-dull personality. Light users have the power to heal and resurrect... they also have many other light powers.
Weak point: None really except they're boring sometimes. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­

Adder's Woods' Clans:

Assassin Clan: [TAKEN] Sneaky, quick, and snarky. This clan has members with personalities that are somewhat cruel. BUT WE ALL HAVE A SOFT SPOT! They are very charming and good at disappearing.
Weak point: Their attitude gets them in trouble.

Rouge Clan: [TAKEN] More of a lone wolf, more aggressive though, and doesn't give second chances. They are not as silent but just as quick and smart.
Weak point: They end up making decisions they regret.

Thief Clan: [TAKEN] They are the most silent of the two clans of this region. They usually have full pockets and a high bounty. Very trustful of each other... NOT OUTSIDERS!
Weak point: High Bounty = If they're caught, they won't get away easily.

Cheshire Clan: They go in for the kill, they make kills quick and silent, usually never loosing a pursuit and never giving up, are amazing with disguises.
They have to disguise themselves so people won''t recognized them.
Weak Point: Get carried away with killing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~

The Whitecap Mountain Clan's:

Knights: Hardy, they face harsh challenges and are willing to risk their lives for justice.
Weak Point: A little TOO bold.

Bounty Hunters: They are a cult of people who do jobs for money, chasing people with high bounties, quick, skilled with many weapons, they kill and don't care if the person deserved it or not.
Weak point: Really really mysterious!

Guardians:[TAKEN] A group who live in a secret sanctuary, for there is only four of them, they have wings, and appear to be angelic. They can heal, read peoples thoughts, and are very wise!
Weak Point: Demons...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nightmares Forest's Clans:

Demon Clan: A clan of demons, blood thirsty, appear human but are really vicious underneath. AND DEADLY!
Weak Point: Hard to control.

Lycan (werewolf) Clan: A group of angered filled wolf people. They are difficult to defeat sadly if your scratched by or bit by them you turn too!
Weak Point: Silver weapons!

Vampire-human: A group of vampy humanoids! ;D They drink blood, run fast, and are QUITE SEDUCTIVE.. 0.0 They good things are they don't parish in sunlight, or in holy water.
Weak-Point: Aren't as strong as full vampires.

Night Walker Clan: This clan has cat-like people who are sharp and silent, they have the ability to see in the dark and have no problem clawing your eyes out.
Weak Point: Distractions!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golden Highland's Clans:

Archer Clan: [TAKEN] These archers are very fast! And excellent climbers relying on range to help them take down their target with their arrows!
Weak Point: Range is what they need even if they do carry a dagger.

Whisper Clan: A clan with a power to talk to nature and use it to their advantage including camo, and healing.
Weak Point: Not very aggressive.

Winged Clan: Much like the wind clan, but WITH WINGS!
Weak Point: Somewhat noticeable!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~

Okay now they story is about one person from each clan that makes it into this series, your OC is the one picked, is ordered to capture a young princess from the kingdom. For your clan would like a ransom. Who get's the princess? Who knows!
((I MAY ADD MORE CLANS SO :D ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­

That is the Princess. Her name is Victoria Renee Windsor.. not an OC.. just made it up. She is 6 and is the Kingdom, king and queen's most beloved child.. and only child!
 ((^ Nice Название right? I knew it'd catch your eye c; )) Ты CAN ADD MULTIPLE OC's!! So Ты proba
last edited on Nov 30, 2012 at 01:12AM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 19 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года CoaxochYJ said…
Name: Melissa Elizabeth Adams.
Clan Name: Onyx.
VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance: Slender build, Pitch black hair, Emerald green eyes, 60% Scar tissue covering her body.
Race: 95% Human, 5% Avian.
Are you friendly: No.
Clan: Wind.
One Primary weapon: Twin swords.
On Secondary Weapon: Silver Dagger.
Trust issues: On a scale of one to ten, ten being major issues, I'd say a 100.
Characteristics of your personality: Determined. Protective. Somewhat Freedom fighter.
One word to describe you: Determined.
Relationship: Single.
List 1 physical trait you have: Stealth.

Would not like to die later.

Wounded badly, she found shelter with the clan, ended up joining.
last edited Больше года
Больше года SilverWings13 said…
Name (full): Aryess Weston (I guess since it's an AU, it's known...)

Clan Name: Silver Angel (I know, original, right?)

VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance (mostly facial features and body build): stormy grey eyes, long fair hair, slim body build (pretty average, but callused hands)

Do You Wanna Die In The Series: No, not really. Unless it helps with plot.

Race: Human

Are you friendly: Sure, but she won't trust them easily.

Clan: Rouge Clan (but you knew that already :P)

One Primary weapon: Dagger

One Secondary Weapon: Throwing knives

Trust issues: lots of them

Characteristics of your personality: paranoid, intelligent, stubborn

One word to describe you: passionate~

How did you get into the clan: By being a bad ass ;) And.. Born into it.... .-.

Relationships: Bent's her boyfriend. Seeker's her brother.

List 1 physical trait you have: stealthy
last edited Больше года
Больше года SouthYJ said…
AWESOME! Hey... By clan name.. like nickname. that you go by to protect your real name
Больше года SilverWings13 said…
In that case, I vill change it!
Больше года BentleyYJ said…
Name: Bentley Thompson
Clan name: Nightlock
Appearance: black hair that is often in face and grey eyes, fairly attractive and well built though a bit slim
Die in series: ...no?
Race: human
Are you friendly: around people he trusts
Clan:Huh?
Primary weapon: sword that pops out of handle
Secondary weapon: daggers
Trust issues: eg yeah I guess
Characterisitics: stubborn at times, quiet, powerful, stealthy
One word to describe you: quiet
Getting into clan: born Into it
Relationships: Silverwings is his girlfriend, jet is his cousin
One physical trait: stealth and sword skills ( idk D: )

Clan name: bloodred ( idk man )
Oh and theif clan
Больше года InfinityYJ said…
((RAIN CHECK? D: im at disneyland, soooooo... plus, FIRE CLAN))
last edited Больше года
(( LUCKKY!!;D I gotcha Fin Fin! ;D

^^^ Nice Bent :D ))
Больше года InfinityYJ said…
Name (full): Kyra Marion Grayson
Clan Name: (if you have one ;D ): Phoenix
VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance (mostly facial features and body build): ebony, waist length hair, with long bangs hanging in left side of face, blue eyes with gold highlights, extremely slim, kind of short, (around 5 feet 4 inches)

Do You Wanna Die In The Series: *shrug* rather not, pwease..
Race: (human, animal, bird, ect, vampire, werefwolf, ect!) Human
Are you friendly: (Are you up for making alliances with someone or not) Kind of, only when she really trusts someone that's when she acts like herself most. Otherwise she's jusr pokerface
Clan: Fire~
One Primary weapon: (no guns) Fire (or sword if that doesn't work)
On Secondary Weapon: (No firearms or grenades!!) throwing knives
Trust issues: Anyone too quiet or too loud
Characteristics of your personality: spunky, sarcastic, anger issues, quick thinker, smart
One word to describe you: Unique
How did you get into the clan: Found as an orphan in the woods
Relationships: Eric is boyfriend, Delta/Devin/Robin siblings
List 1 physical trait you have: Agility
merp.Hate, hate, hate mai phone...
last edited Больше года
Больше года Robin_Love said…
Name (full): Rebecca Ucello Stevens

Clan Name: Death

VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance (mostly facial features and body build): Tanned skin, flexible, lean, kinda short ((AM NOT!!!)), toned in arms more than legs,shortened black hair (can change length), dark brown eyes, clear skin

Do You Wanna Die In The Series: Yes ((Wha-NO!!!!!!!))

Race: Wiccan

Are you friendly: Not at first ((XP))

Clan: ASSASSIN!!!!!!!!!!

One Primary weapon: four-sided blade

On Secondary Weapon: bo staff

Trust issues: She will background check you, spy on you, ignore you. She basically hates people.

Characteristics of your personality: mysterious, dark, not afraid to kill, powerful, quiet, stubborn, very protective, observant, talented ((Gee is that all? -.-))

One word to describe you: ((No one)) she means determined

How did you get into the clan: ((I started the clan!)) *facepalm* She killed a town by herself

Relationships: Tyler ((Yes!!))

List 1 physical trait you have: sneaky
last edited Больше года
 Name (full): Rebecca Ucello Stevens Clan Name: Death VERY DESCRIPTIVE Описание of your appea
Больше года Robin_Love said…
Name (full): Devin Grayson

Clan Name: Aria (means Wind)

VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance (mostly facial features and body build): wings on her back, toned, fair skin, LONG black hair, bright blue eyes, lean

Do You Wanna Die In The Series: No

Race: (human, animal, bird, ect, vampire, werefwolf, ect!) Angel

Are you friendly: (Are you up for making alliances with someone or not) Yes

Clan: (What clan did you choose?) Guardians

One Primary weapon: (no guns) Elements of the Earth

On Secondary Weapon: (No firearms or grenades!!) small set of blades

Trust issues: Too wise to have them

Characteristics of your personality: Wise, gentle, soft spoken, nice, respectful, caring, observant, will not speak unless spoken to

One word to describe you: Angelic

How did you get into the clan: She's kick-ass angel. Nuff said

Relationships: Daughter (Mel) clan Wind

List 1 physical trait you have:faster than anything
 Name (full): Devin Grayson Clan Name: Aria (means Wind) VERY DESCRIPTIVE Описание of your ap
Больше года AislingYJ said…
This. is. AMAZING. Only all Ashy's possible clans are taken..poop.
Name (full): Aisling Carter
Clan Name: Tiger Storm (going back to the old one for this, since this is AU)
VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance: 5'9" or 5'10", pale skin, wavy/curly short dark brown hair worn in ponytail, blue-green eyes, freckles, solid and muscular build
Do You Wanna Die In The Series: *shrug*
Race: human?
Are you friendly: probably...she will be more reserved around people she doesn't really trust but if she trusts you, she's friendly
Clan: Bounty hunter, since all the ones I wanted are already taken
One Primary weapon: archery
On Secondary Weapon: knives, mainly fighting knives but she can do throwing knives also
Trust issues: at first she's not going to be trusting but she can be swayed easily, causing her to sometimes be mislead
Characteristics of your personality: (around most people) quiet, tomboyish, shy, tough on the outside but sensitive and caring inside, doesn’t like to show extreme sadness or be seen as weak or useless, slightly insecure. (Around her best friends/people she’s really comfortable with) similar, but she is talkative and kind of random or weird.
One word to describe you: ..........................................­...­...­... you pick
How did you get into the clan: found by another member as a small child and adopted in, basically
Relationships: Rowan I guess? Don't know if we're *officially* together yet...
List 1 physical trait you have: ...does gauging measurements count?
Aaaaaand...why not put in Nicky-poo?
Name (full): Nicholas/Nikola "Nick" McLaughin
Clan Name: Tesla
VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance: tall (about 6'2" or 6'3"), extreeeemly muscular (athletic build), short brown hair, cold gray eyes, slightly tan skin, doesn't really like to wear shirts if ya know what I mean
Do You Wanna Die In The Series: once again, no freaking idea
Race: vampy-human (since he's in the vampy clan)
Are you friendly: Oh HELLLL no! Unless you're a girl and you're sexy, then that's a COMPLETELY different story.
Clan: Vampy! (idk it just seemed to fit him)
One Primary weapon: ...knifey sword thing, I guess?
On Secondary Weapon: he's trained in martial arts and most basic weaponry
Trust issues: LOTS. Unless you're a hot girl.
Characteristics of your personality: sarcastic, cool and collected, EXTREEEMELY lustful, flirty, knows how to keep his cool although he has a lot of hidden anger (duh! he’s a villain!), sinister, a little mysterious, pushy, determined, heartless, jealous
One word to describe you: LUST. and lots of it.
How did you get into the clan: Bitch please! How do you THINK he got into the clan? ((Aisling: what's THAT supposed to mean?)) No idea.........Just..um..forget I said anything.
Relationships: Any girl that's even remotely pretty, he's all over. He has a weird lust for Aisling though. MAJOR lust. And any girl that refuses him, he'll rape and then probably kill.
List 1 physical trait you have: all-around fighting and raping...wait what?
Больше года Eclipse-YJ said…
Name (full): Phoebe Katia Shanelle Alice Spade (Rouge)

Clan Name: Omega Alice

VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance (mostly facial features and body build): Black brown hair (short when no in hero uni, long when in) bright pure Green eyes, slim and sexy build, ivory skin, nails made from adamantium (that shapen and extend into her claws), dark black eye make up and Omega necklace

Do You Wanna Die In The Series: No (I'm immortal...derp)

Race: (human, animal, bird, ect, vampire, werefwolf, ect!) God, human, american, french, Japanese, Canadian, part angel

Are you friendly: Only with researched backgrounds and if they are trustable to my needs

Clan: Cheshire

One Primary weapon: Vorpal Blade

On Secondary Weapon: Magic, wings and adamantium claws and turning into adamantium

Trust issues: She just doesn't trust anyone...

Characteristics of your personality: Shows no emotion but only to the people she lets behind her wall of emotion blocking (e.g Ciel, Blade, Jamie, The X-men, Dylan), she can be badass when she wants to, she can be cute and cuddly when she wants to.

One word to describe you: Complicated

How did you get into the clan: She's the best there is at what she does and what she does isn't very nice (I don't know XD)

Relationships: Married to Dylan Spade (notte), has a son (6 months) jason

List 1 physical trait you have: flipping over people shoulder, gripping them, landing on feet still holing on to the persons shoulders and slamming them down onto the floor
last edited Больше года
 Name (full): Phoebe Katia Shanelle Alice лопата (Rouge) Clan Name: Omega Alice VERY DESCRIPTIVE
Больше года Gunfire said…
Name (full): Twan

Clan Name: (if you have one ;D ) Bloodaxe (fore abvios resons)

VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance (mostly facial features and body build): Blond spikey hair, bleuw eyes, scar frome a claw runs acros his left eye, slim but musseld body.

Do You Wanna Die In The Series: preferably nor, but id needet i am ake whit it

Race: haman, werwolf.

Are you friendly: (Are you up for making alliances with someone or not) Yes, he can be friendly, and makes alliances when it is benifisal fore him or pepol he cares about.

Clan: (What clan did you choose?) Lycan (werewolf)

One Primary weapon: 2 axe's one fore eaths hand

On Secondary Weapon: his own claws and fangs

Trust issues: you have to earn his trus

Characteristics of your personality: agressif, protective, lolay, hot temperd

One word to describe you: head strong

How did you get into the clan: A group of pepol he cared about was atact in the woods by a wer wolf, he atact the beat tp protect them and it scradest him acrft his left eye, the beat told hime about the clan before he killed it, and he joind them.

Relationships: Rene i geas.

List 1 physical trait you have: ignores pain when re determand ( whits can be a disadvantages sometimes)
Больше года YJTTFAN said…
Name: Dana Vega

Clan Name: Delta Stream

VERY DESCRIPTIVE Description of your appearance: Dark long black hair with blue streaks (ink is from crushed flower petals) deep blue eyes, lean figure, mid-height, and pale skin.

Do You Wanna Die In The Series: Yup :3

Race: human

Are you friendly: It takes a while for her to be friends with people

Clan: Whisper

One Primary weapon: Bow and arrow

On Secondary Weapon: Her powers with plants

Trust issues: Mega trust issues. She'd rather be alone in nature then with people.

Characteristics of your personality: She acts a lot, she'll pretend to be like the others of Whisper clan and try to be delicate and kind. But her true personalty is sharp and dangerous, Delta is always looking for a new thrill.

One word to describe you: Curious

How did you get into the clan: She was found as a toddler, a sleep in the delta of a stream (hence her name) and when no one came for her she was brought up with them

Relationships: None

List 1 physical trait you have: Streath
last edited Больше года
 Name: Dana Vega Clan Name: Delta Stream VERY DESCRIPTIVE Описание of your appearance: Dark
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED!
@YJTTFAN: Vega? You little troll..-.-
@South: Did you change me to archer?