Young Justice OC'S!!! Young justice OC RP

killer24 posted on Jul 28, 2013 at 06:52PM
It's really self explanatory you RP here in stead of the wall that way you can find your last post easily rather then going way back in the wall's history. Plus you can edit your post if you do not like it

Rules:
1: swearing is allowed
2: no sexual content
2.5: romance is allowed don't go over bored with it (i.e: sexual content). Bromances are allowed (boys that are no brothers but are close to be considered brothers)
3: no killing other peoples OC's without asking there makes go ahead
4: have fun
5: try to be on because if your talking to someone and go off for a week (holidays are exeptions or if it can't be helped) then they would have to wait and be bored

last edited on Jul 28, 2013 at 07:28PM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 1376 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1376

Больше года ReneYJ said…
POPCORN!!! *giggles*
Больше года MafiaYJ said…
*grabs her gun* be right back *walks to webs room and points her gun at him* get up. Now. And dont give me sny of that banana shit. Get up *glares at web*
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*follows her, eating popcorn* *watches*
Больше года killer24 said…
Alex: *shocked but gets up holding arms up to* "are you going to kill me?, if so do it now before I take you down!"
Больше года godmor said…
gu: *follows mafia, looks at wat is happening but does not do ar sai anyting*
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*sits down next to Alex* *hands him popcorn bowl*
*moves closer to him in her heavy accent* tell me mister knight, can you regrow your head as you can your limbs, you have heard too much I believe and it bothers you. We cant have you going around and telling the bat, now can we?
Больше года godmor said…
gun: houwi am not agiens a bit of valance and licwadations, w can danfaly keep him frome teling the bat whitout killing him.
I doubt it..it plagues him too much. This kne cannot be kept alive
Больше года ReneYJ said…
He'll be fine!! I'm sure he won't tell. *stuffs popcorn in their mouths*
*growls at rene* I have 2 guns, do not tempt me child
Alex: "I never really tried to be 'onest I have never been in a spot of bother with a traitor!"
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*pretends to lock lips and curls up into a ball*
*gives them cold glares* a traitor? To who? The government? Im Russian. The team? Never a part of it. You? Perhaps
Больше года godmor said…
gun: *lais a hand on mafias shoulder* if you cant trust him, I caninplant a ship in his brain inkt to his nearal system, if he trys to tell the bat he will be struk by cripeling pain, disabeling his ability to spwak or even think cleasrly.
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*raises hand to speak* Or I could erase that bit of his memory with a spell.... *still curled in a ball*
Alex: "me? No not me but you, after all you said that you would never kill but looky looky were we are now?. I'm going to give you five seconds before i take you down and take you to jail"
*pushes him away* no! I promised..I promised myself I would never hurt my friends...I cant kill him..none of you..*takes backwards steps from the room* all these years..I never had friends, now I had some and I ruined it..like I do all the time..Mozhet byt moye vremya prishlo.
Больше года godmor said…
gun: ory sped but I cant let youdo thad. holds hands on guns*
Больше года ReneYJ said…
Mafia, you did not ruin it! Vse yeshche druz'ya !
*sighs bringing her yun down* stop just stop, both of you
Больше года godmor said…
gun: *follows her* you made the richt choise.
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*still sitting next to Alex, quiet*
No..im about to *aims the gun at her head* Mozhet byt moye vremya prishlo
Больше года godmor said…
gun: *qwuikly take the gunaway frome her* I wont let yo shoot yourself.
*sighs* your idea *pulls out a dagger and drives it into her stomach*
Больше года godmor said…
gun: *piks her, up lays her on the chous and lift ups her shirt to get to the wound,tys to stopthe bleeding* why would ou do thad.
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*runs to them* I smell blood!
*screams* why aren't I dying! *pushes him away* let me die!
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*whispers to twan* Do you want me to do something?
Больше года godmor said…
gun: I wont let you die *starts stising uo hr wounds, carfly trying to not ause any more damages*
Alex: "crap, this isn't the answer, you can't just kill your self" *walks next to him* "is there anything i can do to help?"
Больше года godmor said…
gun: try to make shure she doesn't strugel, othe than had I got it covert * still siching up the wounds tying to stop thebleding*.
*kicks twan away, the dagger still in her* I AM DONE! I just cant take it anymore! *pulls out another pistol*
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*makes the pistol dissasemble in her hand* ENOUGH!
ReneYJ commented…
* disassemble Больше года
Больше года godmor said…
gun: puls the kive out her, and coninuws closingher wound* thi is no the awser, I cant let yu die, and i wont.
Alex: "on it. Where do you keep all these!?" *shoots webbing at her feet pinning them down then holds her hands*
last edited Больше года
*tears fall down her cheeks* please dont keep me alive..I want to go back..I want to see them again...I never even got to say goodbye
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*starts chanting a spell to heal her wounds*
Больше года godmor said…
gun: *finaly stop the bleding closing her wounds* I ca understand thad you want to, but this is not the way.
*body freezes* you cant keep me alive *body phases making it impossible for anyone to touch her*
Больше года ReneYJ said…
Mafia. Life is precious. You should spend ever day like it's your last. Don't just kill yourself now. *starts chanting again to keep her alive longer*
Больше года godmor said…
gun: *stands up, his the wal wht fist* dam it, hy does his always happen *tears fall down face* why.
*whispers* you're right..I wantec to die with honor..and its not by my own hand. *stops phasing*
Alex: "say good bye to the people you have lost?, everyone has lost people in their lives I'm sure she and he has not saying good bye to them is sad yes but knowing they will always be with you is all the better"
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*goes over to her and gives her a hug* Please tell me you'll stop trying to kill yourself.
Больше года godmor said…
un: *neels dovn next to mafia, inspecks her wound whit bloodcoverd hands, *looking at her*
*looks at them* im going back home..
Больше года ReneYJ said…
*sits on the ground, looking at her* *holds bowl of popcorn* Make sure to bring some popcorn with you.
Больше года godmor said…
gun: *ooks at her* I hop you mean rusa whit thad, an not somtng like you just dit.