Young Justice OC'S!!! Hunger Games with the OCs~

DiscordYJ posted on Aug 14, 2015 at 07:40PM
So I've used this simulator with my friends before but never thought of actually using it for Ocs. It just crossed my mind! SO YE!! This sim is completely random generated. I will have no say or interference with the results. THESE CAN BE SIBLINGS. COUPLES. FRIENDS. YOU NAME IT! This sim is really cool cos it tells you how the person dies, what they do, if they team up, and what all happens.

IMPOTANTE: do not repeat OCs.
IF A DISTRICT IS TAKEN DO NOY REPEAT IT AND DO NOT THROW A FIT. Trust me I've done it 3 times with my friend and district 12's people were the first two to go..so it doesn't go by the movie either.

All I need from you is:

OC #1
Name:
District:

OC #2:
Name:
District:

((I need the image so I can put a picture of them...))

Example:

OC #1
Name: Blade
Link to image of them: link
District: District 10

OC #2:
Name: Dante
District: District 10

Having trouble picking a district, look below. I write closed next to the ones already picked.

District 1:
Specializes in producing luxury items such as jewelry. Children living there take pride in representing District 1 in the Games, and are often among the group of tributes nicknamed "Careers," who illegally train for the Games from a young age.

District 2:
In charge of stone cutting, fighting, and weapon making. It is also a center of training for the Capitol's army of Peacekeepers. District 2 is a large district in the Rocky Mountains, not far from the Capitol itself. Its citizens have better living conditions than most other districts; support for Capitol control is stronger here than in any other district. Some citizens of District 2 give their children names of Ancient Roman or Greek style, like those common in the Capitol. District 2 tributes often volunteer for the Games even when not selected in the drawing.

District 3: [NEEDS ONE MORE]
Specializes in the production of electronics. Most of its inhabitants work in factories and are very adept in skills such as engineering, which its tributes have used to their advantage in the Games.

District 4: [NEEDS ONE MORE]
A coastal district that specializes in fishing. It is another wealthy district in which children often train. It is said that District 4 has the most "decent-looking" people.

District 5:
Specializes in electrical power.
Have a lot cleverness, good at avoiding any form of contact with other tributes. Able to steal easily and are very quick.

District 6:
Specializes in transportation, serving as a hub for the transport network. Making them able to plan routes and paths without much thought, making escaping a lot more easy for them then others.

District 7: [CLOSED]
Specializes in lumber and paper. This means they're more brute strength than anything. They depend on their muscles and usually go for bigger stronger weapons.

District 8: [CLOSED]
Known for being one of the first districts to rebel. They specialize in textiles and cloth making. They can forge weapons out of nothing and have a higher ability to survive in the wild.

District 9:
Specializes in producing grain. Their people are known for having the commonality of hazel eyes. They aren't the poorest or the richest district.

District 10: [CLOSED]
Specializes in livestock. At least one job is mentioned throughout the book: keeping embryos of cattle to keep enough livestock to send to the Capitol. Able to hunt more easily and identify animals with ease.

District 11:
Specializes in agriculture. It is located somewhere in the South and is very large. The people are housed in small shacks and there is a harsh force of Peacekeepers. Common traits are dark skin and brown eyes. According to Rue, many tracker jacker nests were left there, leading the workers to keep medicinal leaves on hand. In the orchards, small children were sent into the branches to pick the highest fruit.

District 12:
specializes in mining (mainly coal) and is the farthest from the Capitol. It is located in the Appalachian Mountains, and the district itself is split into two distinct housing areas and social classes. "The Seam" is a slum where those who work in the coal mines live, whereas the mercantile class lives in the town, centered around the "Square". Both classes are easy to distinguish physically and generally socialize among themselves. Those from the Seam generally have dark hair, grey eyes, and olive skin, and those from merchant families typically have blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.

((Blade and Dante have been put in. Image Below. ))
 So I've used this simulator with my Друзья before but never thought of actually using it for Ocs. It
last edited on Aug 20, 2015 at 03:43PM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года godmor said…
OC #1
Name: Twan/Gunfire
Link to image of them: link ( was the best i could find.)
District: 8

OC #2:
Name: Tess
District: 8

District 8 seem to fit them perfectly.
Больше года SilverWings13 said…
This is the coolest thing ever!!

OC #1
Name: Aleksander
District: 3

OC #2:
Name: Nereus
District: 4

Is it okay that they're from two different districts? I can change it if they can't be!
DiscordYJ commented…
Nah that's cool. As long as someone else's ocs Присоединиться them Больше года
Больше года Mclovin_69 said…
Im trying to think who would survive out of my oc's....... cause a lot of them are wimps especially Lucas (( Luke: HEY!)) meh maybe he will die finally

OC #1
Name: Luke
Link to image of them:link
Distrcit: 7

OC #2
Name: Willow
District: 7

If im too late its chill... I just did it so yeah.... I was tempted to put Emmerson but Anya wouldn't like it very much if he possibly died.
Больше года Eclipse-YJ said…
OC #1
Name: Ariel Monroe (Bubble Blaster)
Link to image of them: Post below
District: 1

She has the power to produce orbs of any organic matter including the elements so it fits well.

OC #2:
Name: Pandora (Phoebe) Rouge-Spade (Eclipse)
Link to image of them: Pose below
District: 2

She's stronge and has her magic so she's crafty (and weapons are a fetish to her so XD)
 OC #1 Name: Ariel Monroe (Bubble Blaster) Gender: Female Link to image of them: Post below Distr
Eclipse-YJ commented…
Use Phoebes Профиль pic I couldn't Загрузить two pictures Больше года