24 Season 6: Best EVER? (Spoilers)

dave posted on Jan 16, 2007 at 09:35PM
I was starting to get skeptical about 24 even though I've loved every season so far. I started to feel like they were getting formulaic:
- Terrorist/Bad Guy threatens LA
- President Needs help
- Jack stops terrorist/bad guy only to find there is a bigger terrorist/bad guy
- One of the President's aides is a jerk
- Someone in CTU or White House is a mole/traitor
- Chloe is annoying
- Kim causes problems
- Jack saves the day

But this season we've already lost a main character (Curtis will be missed) and Jack is the one who kills him. But holy cow, they let a nuke explode in Los Angeles!!! Just when I thought the show was becoming predictable the writers change things up. Now what am I going to do on Mondays?! Heroes or 24?!?!

24 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года hekissedmyhand said…
you could do what I do and that's record 24 and watch hereos. :D or do the other, record heroes and watch 24. OR we could all petition fox or NBC to switch time slots...
Больше года bSd said…
RECORD HEROES, 24 deserves to be watched live :)
Больше года eleanor said…
I loved all seasons of 24, but this one is beginning to be too much of the same thing. Move Jack from LA, for God's sake!!! It looks like all terrorists in the whole world are only interested in this poor sodding city. It's been gassed, virused, targeted by a nuke (twice!!!),and that's apart from multiple minor misfortunes. The script writers have obviously run out of ideas - they've killed almost everyone there was to kill, with two (!!!) ctu agents killed by Jack (who doesn't seem to be bothered by it ones a day is over), made everyone turn to the dark side who possibly could, they made Jack die/survive multiple times, swap sides/return, sleep/separate with a number of women, lose/recover his daugther, etc.
He survived ABSOLUTELY every possible thing known to men, healing on the way and never actually having any health problems later on.
I personally think that Jack, like Egyptian pyramids, would survive a direct strike of a nuclear bomb.

Scriptwriters have to come up with smth new, and they have to do it now!!!!
Больше года sfdude said…
Hilarious eleanor! You're spot on though, I mean come on, this guy just came off a flight from China after two years of torture and abuse...now he's off attacking the Russian Consulate and saving the world that same day?! How about a nice shower and a nap first!?
Больше года thecon said…
Its definitely not the best for me... I am not liking this as much as I should, but I still love it. I suppose I tend to not like the Nuke seasons..... 24 has never been better than the dizzy heights of season 3 for me. Genius.
Больше года thecon said…
OOOOOOooooooooooooo! Just saw episode 17... that was amazing. I thought something was not right about the Audrey death thing.
Больше года dave said…
Hmmm...I dunno thecon, I was a bit annoyed that the Chinese guy showed up again...RIGHT when they discovered the nukes?! Geez...can Jack ever take a nap or a shower?!
Больше года Nav said…
Shower? Oh, come on, that's a luxury! He's simply perfect and rosy-smelling all the time! :-P