A Book Comes to Life SPAM

bakes2389 posted on Dec 16, 2012 at 09:56AM
This is a forum filled with spam. If you want an example of what happens when rules are not followed, here's an example.
"This is why we can't have nice things."
last edited on Dec 18, 2012 at 04:13AM

A Book Comes to Life 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года AislingYJ said…
I approve of these rules!!! ESPECIALLY number 5. It's a relief to see that ;)
Больше года The_Writer said…
1- It's called a LAW
2- Like vinegar? Or are you just a hypocrite?
3- Once again, out of my mouth [stupid] out of yours, it's the Divine Word
4- Actually a good rule.
5- So....what does G do then?
6- THIEF!!! Please refer to (3)

Overall, I'd like to meet you IRL and kick your ass. Instead, I'll just say this: We may not like each other, but we must put up with each other for the sake of humanity. Respect can be a hard, cold, bitter, hatred respect, but it is essential to survival. Also, you broke rule #1 of your forum (and a REAL, national law) twice. Then call me an idiot for saying the same thing.

Self-righteous hypocrite.
Больше года bakes2389 said…
^ Please leave this club. The rules are stated to avoid problems like these from people like you. Please do me and the people of this club a favor and not come back here. Everything that you are saying is not true and a false accusation. I would prefer if you would refrain from posting on this club due to our past history. I would also love if you would act maturely about all of this and not resort to posting on this club. I'd like to thank you as well for threatening me.....not a wise thing to do, sir.
I'm dying of laughter right now. Vinegar? Where the hell do you get "like vinegar?" from "let's all be nice and not fight"? Ya know something 66? If you want to fight, at least come up with a coherent argument will ya? Cuz right now you're only succeeding in making a complete fool out of yourself.
laugh
^ lmfao......*wipes tears*
Bakes, you and I are no longer on civilized terms, so let's not try and be civilized in our suits and ties about this. Put on your boxing gloves and lets end this. I can post on this club if I want! You do anything, I'll be back.

Also, a good piece of literature to read:
link

BTW: You're not scary at all you conceited little brat.

Ais, it's called a comparison. Did you skip 1st grade?
last edited Больше года
smirk
1. Who said we were on civilized terms?
2. Boxing gloves and the Internet don't work together.
3. Feel free to post on it; I'm just done responding to you and your nonsense.
4. Thanks for writing an article that has no effect on me whatsoever. (that rp forum idea wasn't yours....every fan club on fanpop has one....the yj oc club doesn't. sorry to burst your bubble)
5. I never said I was scary.....nor am I a conceited brat.
Fine. Be as much of an ass as you want, just do two things: don't speak to me again, and don't have anything to do with RL. Don't post about her, don't talk to her, basically, pretend she and I don't exist. Or so help me, I'll kick your ass till I pass out.
Ahahahahaaaaaa good one! Oh wait, you were serious.
I realize that by saying "like vinegar" you were making an analogy. My point was that it was an extremely CRAPPY analogy.
And anyway, if you think Bakesers is being a hypocrite, maybe you should reread your own comments.
" I'll just say this: We may not like each other, but we must put up with each other for the sake of humanity. Respect can be a hard, cold, bitter, hatred respect, but it is essential to survival. "
And then, not 1 hour later:
"Bakes, you and I are no longer on civilized terms, so let's not try and be civilized in our suits and ties about this. Put on your boxing gloves and lets end this. "
And you're bashing Bakes for hypocrisy? Tsk, tsk.
I know it could be a little confusing. I forgot, not everyone has a 150 IQ. Lemme reexplain. I tried to be civilized, but decided enough was enough and decided we should just end it, right here, right now. I wasn't doing something I said I wouldn't. I didn't make a rule against plagiarism even as I was copying someone. Your jackass master Bakes was. I said point blank what I wanted to do. Bakes just weaves and spins is threads.
^ You're the one starting trivial fights. Let it go man....I'm leaving that club to be as far away from you as possible. Seriously....just lay off.
^^ Thank you Aisling. :)
last edited Больше года
smirk
Then why not just ignore me?