A Book Comes to Life Help??

AislingYJ posted on Dec 17, 2012 at 03:08AM
So I have an idea for a novel (or 2 novels, I haven't decided yet) and I reeeeally need a title. Suggestions?
Here's the plot summary:
Kayla isn’t your average princess. The fourteen-year-old daughter of King Wayne, in the kingdom of Gothin, Kayla is bored to death by dresses, fanciness, and royal affairs. On top of that, Kayla and her twin sister Danna suffer from a terrible curse, one that has forced King Wayne to keep the sisters locked in the palace forever. But Kayla has always yearned for something more, so when the opportunity arises, she escapes and becomes Finnigan, a feisty peasant girl with a love for adventure and rebellion who joins a band of teenage hooligans. But when Kayla’s identity is at stake, she has to determine where her true loyalties lie.

Sixteen-year-old Ash is confused. All she knows is she woke up in a strange land, ravaged by flames and filled with the burnt skeletons of civilization. She has no recollection of where she is or even who she is. But soon, she begins to find clues. People. But as Ash tries to piece together her world, she will discover dark secrets about her land, her past, and the kingdoms nearby.
These two teens’ stories will intertwine, and Kayla and Ash will be united in ways they had never expected. Together, they form a bond as they try to make sense of the place they call home.
Also some feedback on the idea itself would be GREAT.

A Book Comes to Life 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года bakes2389 said…
smile
I love the idea! I think it's great! Personally, I feel if you can intertwine both stories all in one novel/story it will be wonderful. As for a title, I'm still a tad unsure. No worries, I will continue to think of an idea!!!
Больше года puja43 said…
I know this title is a stupid one but see if you can think about it. It's "In the land of secrets". Do you like it? After I read the plot 1st time, the idea struck my mind.
Больше года Mclovin_69 said…
Dark Secrets unfold ???/ XD lol idk i like the idea ash :) DO IT I COMMAND YOU MCL COMMANDS UUU :)