A Book Comes to Life ROLEPLAY ABOUT MONSTER AND SHIT, COME CHECK IT OUT FUCKER.

-BelovedRobin posted on Apr 03, 2013 at 03:38AM
Anyways, I HAVEN;T BEEN ON AND I HAD AN IDEA.

Idea:

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE BEEN SELECTED TO ATTEND THE ACADEMY OF DIVINE COMEDY. AS A YOUNG MONSTER LAD OR LASS, YOU WILL BE STUDYING A WIDE RANGE OF TOPICS THAT WILL FIT YOUR INTEREST AS WELL AS YOUR NEEDS. HERE WE WILL CATER TO YOUR EDUCATIONAL AND PHYSICAL NEEDS. PLEASE, INTRODUCE YOURSELF AS WELL AS THE CLASSES YOU WILL BE TAKING.

>INTRODUCE YOURSELF

basically, everybody is monster whom attend schools and just fuck around with each other. Obviously, the RPer will be teachers whom interact with their creation aka our monsters! Provide a picture if you want, otherwise LET'S RP!

Rules:
1. Introduce your OCs// You do not need to create a new account but if you want to. You may.

2. No-God MODDING. I WILL KICK YOUR ASS OUT.

3. Sexual themes are welcome, however, with consent with the other parties.

4. DO not spam.

5. Honestly, everything plot wise is welcome if you have consent with other parties and do not spam.

FORUM for CHARACTER:
Name:
Species: (Dullahan, Harpy, Centaur, Slime, etc. NO HUMANS, they can have human like qualities but no PURE-BLOODED HUMANS)
Family:

Interest/Hobbies:
Classes you're taking:
Counselor: NOTE!! This is YOU, yes YOU, the CREATOR. You will have to be your little monster counselor so create a monster-sona for yourself! It'll be fun!
Grade:
Club Activity:
Single or Taken or Crushing:

Personality:
Background:

Have any quirks?
last edited on Apr 03, 2013 at 06:54AM

A Book Comes to Life 31 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...