Anything additional:
last edited on Aug 28, 2014 at 02:05AM

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1555 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1555

Больше года TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Nagato Kotosuwa
Personality: Relaxed, doesn't take his status as a level 5 too seriously.
Appearance:
Esper or Human/level 0: Esper
Esper Ability: Multi-Skill
Esper level (1-5): 5
If level 5, then what's your nickname: Red Eyed Flash of Nagatenjouki
Academy/school of study (If you go to one): Nagatenjouki Academy
Bio: TBR
Anything additional: Nothing,
 Name: Nagato Kotosuwa Age: 16 Personality: Relaxed, doesn't take his status as a level 5 too seriou
Больше года ShiverStar said…
(I'm going to join in a minute, I just have to do something which will be really quick)
(Alrighty.)
(Back)
Name: Kaori Akamine
Personality: always has a smile and she's very caring
Appearance: pic
Esper or Human/level 0: Level 0
Esper Ability: I guess none XD
Esper Level: ..
Academy/school of study: Nagatenjouki Academy (I choosing the same as yours because idk what other academies are in the anime)
Bio: Will Be In Rp
Anything additional: nothing I can think of o-o
last edited Больше года
 (Back) Name: Kaori Akamine Age: 16 Personality: always has a smile and she's very caring Gender:
(You don't have to have a level to be in a academy. Level 0s are just people who don't have abilities.)
(Kk I'm ready! :D)
Nagato: *In class taking his notes*
Kaori was sitting down behind Nagato doing the same as everyone else.
Nagato: *He'd further listen to the teacher's lecture, he then began to think to himself* [An esper like me in a prestigious school like this.... I understand all the material and everything..... But something's bothering me.....]
Kaori almost wrote every word the teacher said.. She was half asleep because she's been studying a lot but she didn't give to try at least go to level 1..
Nagato: [But.... Since I got a letter of admittance to this place.... I'll have to accept it....]
*The bell rang to let class out and go to lunch*
Kaori sighs and walks out the classroom.. "This is gonna be harder then thought...So far I'm not even close of being level one" Kaori whispered to herself.
Nagato: *He sat down at a table and looked at his notes*
Kaori walked into the lunch room and noticed Nagato. "On the other hand I should try making friends" She whispered to herself. She sat next to Nagato. "Um..hi. I'm Kaori" She smiles.
Nagato: I'm Nagato Kotosuwa....
"I've studying a lot lately and I was thinking to make a friend...so yeah..." Kaori awkwardly said
Nagato: I understand that.... But..... I think you should pick your friends a bit carefully.
"..Ok, I know what you mean by that, but I'm not gonna give up to make you my friend. Besides..other people around here...I.." Kaori stopped her sentence.
Nagato: *Sigh* Do whatever you wish....
???: Well, the ace of Nagatenjouki himself.
Nagato: What do you want Kondou?
Kondou: I'm ready for round 2, the last time we fought it was a major fluke.
Nagato: Are you sure..... I believe I purely beat you, and there's nothing more to it.
Kondou: You little punk!!!
"Not even this is gonna work anyways" Kaori thought. She stood. "Oh and Kondou or whatever your name is" She looked at Kondou. "A fight is fight and you lose if you lose.. get over it" She walked away.
Kondou: Tch, just you wait.... This isn't over...... *He walked away from Nagato*
Nagato: *He'd look to his hand, while it showed electricity, he then dispelled it* Damn.... *He'd look at his phone* Judgment..... I guess I better head out, for the meeting. *He'd leave the lunch room, he'd show the office his judgment badge telling them he had to leave out for business, the school then approved and allowed him his leave*

???: *A girl walked to Kaori* I apologize for Nagato's behavior, he tends to be a bit..... Isolated.
last edited Больше года
Kaori looked at the girl. "Its ok...who are you anyway?"
???: Oh, I'm Kurone Kitasawa. You must be the newest student, Akamine right?
last edited Больше года
 ???: Oh, I'm Kurone Kitasawa. Ты must be the newest student, Akamine right?
Kaori nods. "Kaori Akamine. Nice to meet you Kurone" She smiles.
Kurone: The pleasure's all mine. Ya know, this academy is a wonderful place.... It allows Espers and level 0s to meet as well as learn.... *She'd look to see Nagato's seat empty* Looks like he's off on business again....
She smiles. "Anyways, Do you know anything else about Nagato except him not caring for friends?"
Kurone: He works with Judgment so he's able to get out of school early.... He's a level 5 esper known as the Red Eyed Flash. The reason being is that his eyes he has can anticipate his opponents attacks and their energy flow. Those eyes were given to him as a reward for reaching level 5. So he's a powerful guy who tends to make some enemies.....
"Interesting...do you know why he doesn't care for friends?" Kaori asked.
Kurone: *She shook her head* No..... That's just something I've always left a mystery..... I just figured he had a dark past of some sort.....
"Well..I wouldn't give up to try to be his friend...No matter why he doesn't what any friends..I won't give up.."
Kurone: I see. [She has a high level resolve.... Normally most people who see Nagato see him as a threat.... But not her.] *She'd look down* [Mind Killer Kurone....]
last edited Больше года
Kaori noticed Kurone looking down. "You ok Kurone?"
Kurone: .... Y-Yeah.... I'm alright.....
"Good" Kaori smiles. "So what now?"
Kurone: Come with me, *She'd take Kaori to the courtyard* This is where I normally eat my lunch..... I get more peace and quiet here...... The staff allowed me to eat here after- *She stopped herself* ......
"...after what?" Kaori asked.
Kurone: Have you ever heard of an ability.... That can manipulate brain waves to create things beyond existence?
last edited Больше года
(Sorry that I left, I had a leak in my kitchen, its still going though)
Kaori shook her head. "No.."
last edited Больше года
(I hope everything turns out alright)
Kurone: I see..... Then allow me to show you..... *She'd close her eyes, manipulating her brainwaves to summon a being* Izanagi....
last edited Больше года
 (I hope everything turns out alright) Kurone: I see..... Then allow me to Показать you..... *She'd close
(Yeah me too :/)
"Wow...Interesting!" Kaori said.
Kurone: This was a technique I used to have no control of...... One day I was at a lab and they were checking on me...... My ability went berserk..... I killed a lot of people without control...... People feared me..... Not only that....... They made me seem like an outcast..... That was..... Until I met Nagato....
(I have to go, laters)
"Wow..I feel sorry for you of what you've been through.."
(Laters)
Kurone: Huh? You mean.... You don't fear me..... Even after learning that I killed a bunch of people....
Kaori shook her head. "Why should I? Kurone..I never run away from anything..no matter how scary something is I stay and try to help"
Kurone: I see, you really are a very genuine person.
"Guess so" Kaori said.
Kurone: Thank you Kaori.... As a matter of fact, I also need to thank Nagato, he was there for me when I first transferred....
"Your welcome" Kaori smiles
Kurone: *she checked the time* We should go, our last class will begin soon.
"Ok..but one more question. Do you know when Nagato will come back?" Kaori asked.