Алия Www.Aaliyah.Com

miss_u_aaliyah posted on Jun 07, 2008 at 04:12AM
Aaliyah: The Highest, Most Exalted, The Best. Those words describe Baby Gurl exactly how she was, she was such a great caring person and I want her legacy to live on. She wanted to be remembered as a full-on entertainer and I am going to make sure that everyone remembers her that way. Aaliyah was multi-platinum selling singer who's songs are still relavent to the music we listen to today. www.aaliyah.com invites you to view very rare picture of aaliyah with friends and family, watch her music videos, watch rare performances, listen to rare audio, listen to other songs by her, shop online for great stuff (most of the proceeds go to the Aaliyah Memorial Fund, which donates to a wide range of charities) and if you join you're in the running to win prizes and the chances of you winning luckily aren't one in a million because you can earn them aswell, just by keeping Aaliyah's memory alive. It makes me very proud to be a part of the aaliyah.com family and talk to them about topics such as new albums, new videos and other very interesting stuff. So why not stop by and sign up it's such a great sit you won't want to leave. The Haughton family and I look forward to seeing you there very soon, God Bless and have a wonderful day, with Aaliyah in ou hearts. =)

Алия 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года try-again said…
i really like the article about aaliyah it tells a story about her own life!!
Больше года aaliyah4life said…
i do too :)