Время приключений с Финном и Джейком Is it just me, или is Adventure Time getting boring?

Garnet_panda posted on Nov 28, 2013 at 11:12PM
The past few episodes bored me to death. Like, seriously!? An episode about cats in boxes!? I'm starting to lose faith in this show. Ah, I can hear all the angry fan girls screaming at me.

Время приключений с Финном и Джейком 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года redpanda said…
I don't think its boring I actually liked that episode because I love cats. Well James was pretty good except for the part when James got eaten, the Root Beer Guy looks interesting to me.
Abieve89 commented…
LOL Больше года
redpanda commented…
^XD Больше года
Больше года animeboy123 said…
It's you
Больше года True-Finn-Fan said…
well if ya get bored ya get bored... that's just that...

me? i thought the Box Prince episode was cute and humorously entertaining XD

and by the way... what episode is the newest episode you've seen?
last edited Больше года
 well if ya get bored ya get bored... that's just that... me? i thought the Box Prince episode was
Больше года makemesmile1000 said…
I think it's just you. The past episodes didn't bore me at all. "Box Prince" was just a typical episode with pure harmless, random fun and cuteness. "James" was exciting. I mean, seriously, they weren't boring to me.
Больше года astigpinoy said…
its just you

and im not a fangirl

eat a snickers

youre not you when youre hungry
makemesmile1000 commented…
XD Больше года
True-Finn-Fan commented…
Perfect XD Больше года
DarkSideSkittle commented…
true dat Больше года
Больше года dadadas said…
Sometimes, i feel its getting boring, sometimes, its totally the opposite way. Its just your taste of humour.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
indeed Больше года
Больше года snowwolf2000 said…
smile
Most of the episodes recently are kind of random and have no point to them besides humor. I know it's a cartoon and most cartoons have no specific plot or purpose besides the humor, but I wish there would be more episodes about characters backstories or episodes that tell more about the character. I would also like to see more Fiona and cake episodes, those end up being really funny
Больше года emerald_32 said…
I think its getting a little boring. I mean, now I only watch AT about once or twice a week. I watch more anime now.
True-Finn-Fan commented…
just as Ты decide not to watch it an actually important storyline episode is going to come along and you're gonna miss it and have to look it up XD Больше года
emerald_32 commented…
And? So what…? I'm getting bored with it. Больше года
True-Finn-Fan commented…
^XD that was actually pretty funny... Больше года
Больше года IsabellaFanboy said…
I'm a fanboy and I find this offensive
True-Finn-Fan commented…
reasonable statement... Больше года
Больше года Mei-Ling said…
Have u seen Too Old?! Geez!
Больше года DarkSideSkittle said…
Eh, its not just u, bro. Adventure time has been getting a little boring. I liked the cat episode, tho. Also, they should make more Fionna and Cake episodes. Acually, i saw a video that someone took at Comiccon, and Jake's voice actor said " Maybe, we MIGHT make more, I'm not sure." But, if u wanna see more Fionna and Cake u should try and find the comic book somewhere, my friend let me borrow hers and it was awesome.

SO YA, that's my opinion x3