Александр Рыбак Alex is not single anymore!

MildaViolin posted on Nov 24, 2009 at 06:46PM
he has said it. He is not single anymore.=(

who do you guys think she is?
is it still Moa?
Do you girls think it's serious or not?

I would like to talk about this! But NO BAD WORDS about the girl he is having a relationship with because that's not nice!

Александр Рыбак 137 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 137

Больше года Alexander_Rybak said…
How do you now?
Больше года Helene17Norway said…
I think he has a girlfriend. I'm not sure if it's Moa, but if it is, then she's the luckiest girl in the world^^
Больше года Lindaah14 said…
Who is Moa anyway? xD
Больше года erilar said…
sad
is his gf from norway?
will he marry her?=(((
Больше года pjplx said…
i don't think he'll marry him... yes Helene, whoever is his girlfriend, she's the luckiest girl in the world!!! if his gf is Moa, (but i don't think so) she's a girl from Norway and going to Alex's school...she's 18 years old Lindaah14!!
btw i don't think it's something serious!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года erilar said…
wink
i agree with you pjplx i don't think it's something serious because
one month ago he said that he hasn't a gf;)
Больше года Lindaah14 said…
18? Okay... Well, I can't say that I don't care, but well, if it's true, then I'm happy for them :)
Больше года MildaViolin said…
I saw on the press conference he did in Russia on youtube..
and they ask him if he has a girl and he said yes. and then they asked him if he will marry her this year and he said "no not this year anyway...i want more time to be on stage and meet my fans and write music before I can get in a really serious relationship"
something like that..so he likes a girl anyway..and I think they are a couple but maybe maybe not! let's find out ^^
Больше года pjplx said…
yay milda i'm really curious!!
Больше года erilar said…
i agree with you MildaViolin;))
Больше года bsbnutta said…
I just hope he's happy ^^
Больше года Rosel_15 said…
That is gona chance anyway...soon is again: i'm free!
and then next day: i have gf!
Больше года Hanatee said…
again? wow that guy changes his mind very often. like a teenager :D
Больше года Pozitiff said…
I have just read the interview and Alex said she is neither from Norway nor from Russia. So I have no idea...
Больше года AnitaFable said…
^^Interview? Could you give us a link, please :)?
Maybe she is from Sweden?
So I traslated the part from the interview where he said it:"I have a girlfriend. She's neither Norwegian nor Russian, different. But I'm not going to get married. At least, not this year. I need more private life: have tours, meet fans and make simple songs." And here is the link. It's in russian link
tongue
yeah maybe she is from sweden..maybe it's me..I just don't know it haha! kidding!
blaaaah i agree with Hanatee...he is gona chance hi's mind again. I have stop believe that he have ever real gf..as long he is celeb
last edited Больше года
Больше года erilar said…
wink
i hope that he will not marry her:((
but i agree with Hanatte too;))
smile
yes I agree with you too. I mean when i herd about Moa I was a bit sad..but then I got over it and then it turned out that he was not having a relationship with her and I think it will be the same here. I mean I know that he wants to find a girl to love but to be honest I think that it's hard to have a relationship when he is so famous and have to be away from home so much! But maybe it will be different with this girl! I just want Alex to be happy and I will never stop being by he's side even if he has a girlfriend. I will still support him no matter what! =) Alexander is a great man and artist and I like him so much! =)
Больше года erilar said…
yes,i agree with you but if she is from an another country(just like he said)then is harder!!!

what do you think?
well if she's from sweden it's not so hard cause norway and sweden is so close..
Больше года erilar said…
yes,but sweeden it's different country from norway...so...
Больше года pjplx said…
Maybe finland or germany :p i hope he won't marry
Больше года erilar said…
wink
oh, me too pjplx if he will marry i'm gonna die!!!:(

but if she is not from norway(just like he said)then it's a little bit difficult to get married with her;)
what if she is from the USA :D:D well that love won't last long.
smile
yes well I'm sure he won't marry anyone in the near futer. and even though sweden is a diffirent contrie it dose not mattar cause from where I live it takes like 5 houers with car och train to get to Oslo and like maybe ½ houer to go by airplane the same with finland and denmark. it's so close. but as I said he won't get married soon
Больше года janailb said…
whoever she is, we should be happy if alex is :)
Больше года erilar said…
i disagree with you ,i want him happy but with me i know that sounds very funny but i'm in love with him so i don't like to hear Alex has a gf all the time!!!!
smile
well we all want alex to be with our self...but now he has a girl that he likes he said it with his own words in Russia! I saw the video and I know it's true! but anyway We should be happy for him and for the girl who ever she is =) and we will see if they will stick together or not! the time will give us an answer!
Больше года pjplx said…
Yeah i watched that video too...and i agree milda we should wait so then we can learn where is she from,how is she looking etc :)))
smile
as soon as anyone know anything about her! write here! okej =) this can be the forum to share the info about Alexanders girlfriend =) but a reminder! only nice things =)
Больше года erilar said…
wink
i agree with you Hanatee.
Больше года pjplx said…
Heheh milda good idea :))
hmmm
On 26 of November in Samara Alex said he was still free... I don't understand anything
^weird...first he says that he have gf and then he dont have...just weird
I think so too, Rosel_15
cool
Maybe he doesnt have a girlfriend but a boyfriend? :D *LOL joking joking i know he isnt gay*
Больше года kuutti said…
zzz
Have you noticed, that he used to find a girlfriend always before he is coming to Finland! Have you noticed this connection? We were crying the same affair last time in September! Who has been so eager that Alex always needs a girlfriend to protect his free time, when he visits here? Maybe we scream too much?

I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY (FALSE OR TRUE) DETAILS OF HIS PRIVATE LIFE!!!
last edited Больше года
big smile
hahaha Kuutti. I've never been to finland but I heard from friends there that you are CRAZY in Rybak !hahhahaha and I'm going there for the Helsinki concert so I'm a bit worried I will be crushed or something by all the fans. maybe you have a point he's saying that he has a girlfriend just because it would get to crazy otherwise hahaha ;P no don't think so but it would be fun if that was the case.
big smile
Haha, Helene17Norway, I was wondering too if he has a BOYfriend;DD cute
smile
well no he has said that he was 100% into girls ^^ I believe him =)
Больше года kuutti said…
sunny
Welcome MildaViolin to Helsinki next weekend! Let´s be grazy together! I must confess that I am already a little bit crazy, but who he does not make?!
big smile
Thank you kuutti! yeah let's be crazy and have the best night ever!
=)
Больше года Maddalp said…
smile
Girls, where do you get this rumors from? The Russian interwiew? If that's the case, can I ask you if any of you speak Russian? No? ..Because that interwiew is transelated WRONG. My friend got a Russian friend to transelate it correct and Alexander did actually say that he had NO GIRLFRIEND. My friend have also almost daily contact with Rybak himself, and she asked him about that and he wondered where she had got that from. Apparently this is not true.
Больше года pjplx said…
I wanna go to a concert too :(( did he really say that he's free?? ok i can't understand him :))
smile
Madde:Good news =) you go girl! hihi <3
kram kram!
Больше года pjplx said…
big smile
Alright then :)) thanks madelen ;)))
yes and I can confirm that now to. he is still single yay!