Астрология ..Your zodiac is now different?!

SJ_waddles posted on Jan 14, 2011 at 02:18PM
NEW ZODIAC SIGN CHART

Capricorn
January 20- to February 16

Aquarius
February 16 to March 11

Pisces
March 11 to April 18.

Aries
April 18 to May 13

Taurus
May 13 to June 21.

Gemini
June 21 to July 20

Cancer
July 20 to August 10

Leo
August 10 to September 16

Virgo
September 16 to October 30

Libra
October 30 to November 23

Scorpio
November 23 to November 29

Ophiuchus
November 29 to December 17

Sagittarius
December 17 to January 20

I really hate this! I'm a libra now >:(

Астрология 18 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года sapherequeen said…
Huh, I'm still a Leo :/

But it sucks for Scorpios, though.
Almost every single Scorpio has apparently lost their sign, and are now Libras. Libras always struck me as shallow (Mainly because of this supposed trait; "Libra likes beautiful things") but anyways, not my point.
The sign Scorpio only lasts from November 23 to November 29. That's barely over a week!
How is that even right?
We need more Scorpios in the world; it gets pretty boring here when we don't have any dark, fascinating people here anymore. :(

Also, how do you even pronounce, "Ophiuchus"?
Больше года SJ_waddles said…
Op-hi-uch-us? Laaammee. T_T I hated being a Scorpio, but when I grew older I loved being it. And that only started last year! T_T
Some people say this won't last long. I really hope it doesn't last long -.-
Больше года MrsGuadaJackson said…
Wha? Awh, I enjoyed being Scorpio.. No wait, I am still one, no matter what. o.O
last edited Больше года
Больше года SJ_waddles said…
hmmm
wahh D= luckies
Больше года ichigo_155 said…
angry
IM SAGITTARIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года Stellawinx4eva said…
AWESOME MY BIRTHDAY IS ON FEB 16
Больше года Kaien_155 said…
sad
Im Pisces!! No!!
Больше года cosmoi said…
Hey, this doesn't make any sense.The birth signs end on the same day. like:libra ends november 23, while scorpio begins november 23.This is a bunch of crap.They need to get there charts right. But it sucks I'm not Gemini...
Больше года -sapherequeen- said…
^Well, usually the Sun doesn't enter another sign until later on that same day. Like, for example;

Libra ends on October 22, and Scorpio begins on October 23. But really, Libra doesn't end on the 22nd (well, usually it doesn't). The Sun leaves Libra at a certain time. Whether it is 1:25 am, 2:00 am, 12:11 am, times that are usually early in the morning. I think there was a day when the Sun didn't leave Libra until around 7:00 pm or perhaps later on Oct. 23.

I know it may seem complicated, but it's something that one can get the hang of. :)
Больше года Silverain said…
smirk
I'm not changing my sign! Now all of a sudden I'm an Aries, I like my original sign Taurus way better:)
Больше года Schnusch said…
This only concerns the Sidereal Zodiac & Astronomy. Not the Western Zodiac. The Western Zodiac is based on Seasons and calculations. The Sidereal is based on the exact position of the planets.
Больше года BlackSunshine said…
This is only if you're born after 2009 o.O Everyone still has their sign lmfao
Больше года josy_log3 said…
smirk
I´m a proudly Gemini!!! I refused to be a Taurus!!
Больше года ganeshaspeaks said…
laugh
Awesome zodiac sign information...my sign is leo, are looking for 2012 Zodiac Sign Prediction and Forecast just visit below link:-link
Больше года zodiacrings said…
I like my own zodiac sign, Don't want other yet
Больше года TEEHEE819 said…
Got a wish that you want to make come true? Go to www.real-wishes.com
link
Больше года surayya122 said…
That's not possible. It is completely impossible for the signs to change dates. Not in Vedic or western, the "new" chart is a bunch of crap.
Больше года jjparker1226 said…
What SORCERY is this!?