Bangel what's your Избранное Bangel episode/scene and WHY?!

DefineDelicate posted on Mar 20, 2009 at 06:41AM
I like a lot of them...Repitle Boy had some AWESOME scenes...like when Angel Pulled her close and said this is not a fairytale, when I kiss you, you don't wake up..and she's like
"You you kiss me I wanna die"

Gahh such Passion. it's like steaming sex right there!!!
also, the episode Amends is AMAZINGG

I Love the

Angel: It told me to kill you. You were in the dream. You know. It told me to lose my soul in you and become a monster again.
Buffy: I know what it told you. What does it matter?
Angel: Because I wanted to! Because I want you so badly. I wanna take comfort in you, and I know it'll cost me my soul, and a part of me doesn't care.

IT'S WIN WIN :D lol
now what's yours??

Bangel 35 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года 0oSquirto0 said…
smile
Yes I LOVE the Amends episode too, it is amazing! I also love the Angel episode 'I Will Remember You' it is really very sad at the end but I liked how they got their one day of perfection but it is sad that Buffy didn't remember! Their love is so intense and meaningful! I also like the Bad Eggs episode when they are together:

Buffy : Angel, when I look into the future, all I see is you. All I want is you.
Angel: I know the feeling.

Also the Suprise one too, except the whole "perfect happiness = Angelus" it is so nice and they are so sweet.

The Prom is also really nice at the start before he breaks up with her (aww so sad) and at the end when he comes to her Prom, so nice.

Oh and also (LOL I have alot) in 'Chosen' when they are using the cookie dough analogy that was funny and he asked whether he was in her future.

'Whats my Line Part 1' is also sweet because they FINALLY start dating!

I have more but I think I have done enough talking ^^
Больше года princess_16 said…
I really love those small moments. Like how she's holding him in her arms in WML Pt2, and that little kiss in Ted. From the big episodes that are focused on them I love Surprise.
Больше года nicole_23 said…
smile
Ive always loved the season 1 episode "Angel" my favorite scene would have to be their first kiss :)
Больше года JulienBangel said…
heart
Same as Definedelicate
I love angsty moments
And the sex in AMENDS is wooooohoo xD
AAAAAAAAh I adore TBATB when Angel falls on his knees and cries holding Buffy *O*
Больше года DefineDelicate said…
smirk
Haha I always love angst!! Like I might be the only one but I love Angelus and Buffy moments too! Lmao!!
Больше года CharmedFan4eva_ said…
heart
one of my favs are angel season 1 b/c of the kiss. it was EPIC! <3
also ammends when they were walking in the snow, and THAT SCENE, you know what i'm talking about!
your not the only one i love how angelus loved to torment buffy, i especially loved the fighting! it was so sexy and showed passion and angst! <333
i loved alot of the scenes **trying to remember***
ooo and also when the eppy Ted when buffy was taking care of him UGGHHH loved that one!
heart
Kiss me
Finally something I wanna do ^^
I love Bangelus!!!!
I only have eyes for you is the best episode Marti Noxon has ever written (the others are spuffy more or less xD)
laugh
Ah Angelus....I will forever believe that the prick loved Buffy too!
Which is why he tortured her so much. Kind sounds funny when it's
But in that way but it's true!
wink
Yes! I think that Angelus has stayed true to Buffy more than Angel xD I mean..he was waiting for her in season 4ATS and he called Buffy while coming back..and he's never tortured someone like that..without even touching her o_0 (ok maybe Dru was the most consumed xD)
rainy
Yeah but he tortured Dru for no reason, only that she was pure. He tortured Buffy for making him love her.
You know in some AU kind of way, I kind of wish they hooked up. Would of been interesting after Angel got back to see his reponse.

Idk if you watch TVD but I also AU ship Angelus X Katherine. It was be disastrous!
Yes I like TVD but I think Katherine is like Darla with a soul xD she isn't that much scary and she is sure about her love for Stefan.. Mmmh like Spike?! xD

Sorry can't imagine Angel/us with no one but Buffy xD
omg angelus and katerine would be so badass! u know i consider angelus to be a different person than angel but i think they would be hot, nothing more.
cool
I consider Angelus to be different then Angel too. Like their two seperate characters. and I think Katherine's more badass then Darla. Idk why but Darla bugged me. LMAO.
rainy
I don't know why but I find them similar 0_o Angelus is tooooo much for everyone xD(ok maybe I can handle him xDD)
smile
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! BB, I'm sorry to say this but I think we'd both be dead. LOL
Btw, since were all becoming buds here, My name is Tiff! I like moon walks on the beach---- kidding!
:) I ship multiple different types of couples. I don't have a certain type, though I lean towards bad boys. (Spike is not bad to me btw. He was funny but not bad!) hehe!
heart
Spike bad?? ahhahaah YOU mean Willy the poet xD?? No no. Is that in your icon Caroline? I'm Giulia^^ I used to love the first glance types of couple..but I guess that what I like more is ANGST xD but the thing I dislike is when one of the two characters is less interested in the other one(Buffy in spuffy)..I can't ship that it's in my DNA xD BANGEL is my OTP because they love each other with the same depth no matter what appens they ARE a part of the other..and they even betrayed each other with the same weapon( Cordelia-Spike) I mean..they're perfect even in imperfections xD That's what I think of Brookas Chair Quick and Stelena..even if there is no angst..and I miss it xD but I can't ship Delena because of Elena..otherwise I could prefer it. BA is perfectiooon they kiss and punch xD
well you had me till you started talking about Delena. I LOVVVVEE Delena, but that's because I'm a fan of both Damon and Elena for their own reasons. {Nina and Ian are super nice in person too!! :)) I ship Quick also, or rather did, but *sighs* moving on...LOL Forwood! I ship it!!
same, im a DE fan too, do u think bangel and stelena r similar. i dont at all i lovve DE and BA OFC bangel is better <3
big smile
for some reason to me, I don't think their THAT similar. I mean in some sense they are but in my fantasy their not. because I don't like Stelena *shrugs* LOL. and I hate when some of my DE'ers compare DE to Spuffy. GOD I HATE THAT SO MUCH.
laugh
Delena is waaaaaaay better than Spuffy..!! Stelena has some BA things..not that much anyway..and they tried to copy AMENDS with bad results anyway xD
I told you..I can't like it because of Elena.. I mean..If she really loves Stefan..and when she loves she is faithful and she is taking love seroiusly I can't ship delena even if I think Demon really loves her.. AND if it ends up that she is faking a friendship with Demon and she IS in love with him and not Stefan I'd stop liking her.. I put myself in Stefan's shoes.. "she is with me but loves my brother? WTF?" And he has the nightmare..But the answer she gives to him is " You don't have to worry. I love YOU Stefan" I think that in a ship..if you really like the charachter the important thing is what she/he wants not what you want ..I know that sometimes it's hard to understand(like Lucas -.-) but in some cases it's obvious-> BUFFY/ANGEL/BUFFY ;)
A lot of people like BAMON maybe she is the one true one 0_o who knows.. I haven't read books xD
heart
i have to agree, i hate when people compare DE to spuffy and when they compare SE to BA. one is waaaaaaaay better then the other, like WORLDS apart!!! i actually like bamon in a way i can see y people like them in the books b/c of the quotes and stuff but i see nothing in the show. not even a little hair of opportunity! i just in general dont like elena that much, i find her kind of dull and mild in a way i just dont like characters like that! i love the character katherine i think nina is an amazing actress and she portrays both characters amazingly. n'ways!! maybe we should focus on BA a bit more lol.
No problem xD It's what I like best
I have a question about angst xD
Where do you think there is more of it in Reptile Boy or when she was bad?
smile
Mmmmmm.......when she was Bad was pretty angsty....... Lol
big smile
i have to agree, lol when she was bad has alot of angst! lol
when you think of bangel what scene comes to mind?
smile
I will remember you episode. LOL
heart
speaking of....I should rewatch that episode some time :P LMAO
crying
omg i just rewatched one of the BA eppys and i cant help thinking how majorly awesome they would have been if they just had maybe another season together, i hate to say this but the show went down like a bit when angel left. i wish he would have stayed maybe until season 4 they would have had so much more together :'(
smile
Ohhhi just watched a Bangel episode myself. The one Spike needed Angel so he could cure Dru.
Apparently they showed Like 4 Bangel episodes till 4PM. On the chiller channel. I was soooo Happy! Hehe
heart
I wish he stayed in Forever ;(
So they could talk about bills and no one could ever say they hadn't a mature realtionship xD

Aww what's my line..I know every single line by heart xD
hmmm
i sometimes feel jelous of spuffy fans they almost had 4 seasons together, i wish they had more time to grow together. some ruff times and maybe some heartfelt speeches. i never see btvs on the tv and when they do it is always of season 5 or 6.
Больше года pompeybabe said…
heart
^^ same as DefineDelicate "I Will Remember You"
also, today i felt like adding, the episode were angel admits that he saw buffy when she was becoming a slayer and that speech he gave her.
Uhm helpless I guess.

Yeah I feel jealous of spuffy too because Sarah was much more sexy in s6 and they were older..so it looked more serious.. Even if they were just gazing at each other it looked deeper just because she was mature..older stronger..but if there was Angel ...
It obviously wasn't serious like what BA had anyway ;(

pompeybabe what other episode do you like? in BTVS
Больше года Bangel90 said…
I love EVERY Bangel episode but I Will Remember You is all about them and therefore I love it.
Больше года bangel9 said…
Ditto^^