Barney & Ted Избранное Barney/Ted Moment

nphfan posted on Feb 06, 2009 at 03:45AM
I think it's so sweet when Ted meets Barney in the hospital after Barney almost dies and they haven't spoken in weeks. It's just adorable, definitely my favorite Barney/Ted moment. What's yours?
last edited on Feb 06, 2009 at 03:50AM

Barney & Ted 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Legendary said…
big smile
I love that ted stops hooking up with robin for barney!!!
it's sweet!!:D
Больше года nphfan said…
i kno that's adorable - and then when he smiles at him in the bar afterward.
Больше года Jennifer1985 said…
This isn't a very deep moment, but I love when they run McLaren's/Puzzles.

I love all the crazy adventures they used to take in season 1. Licking the Liberty Bell is a classic Barney/Ted adventure. I really miss those.
Больше года nphfan said…
:-) that is a great moment! so cute.
Больше года Legendary said…
laugh
Puzzle!!!haha that was funny!!:D
Больше года nphfan said…
:-)
Больше года Hello1578 said…
That was a really funny epp.
I loved it!
Больше года ccbee1234 said…
I love it when Ted is trying to teach Barney about Robin, and Barney isn't keeping focused. I thought that was really funny:D I don't know if it's my favorite moment of theirs, though. That's just one of them.
Больше года yourartmatters said…
My favourite is when barney asks ted if he has permission to tell robin that he loves her, the whole speech is so amazing and the fact that he asked permission shows how important his friendship with ted is:

Say you and I went suit shopping and we happen upon a beautiful suit, a beautiful Canadian suit: double breasted. You try it on but it's not exactly the right fit for you then I try it on, I don't want to take the suit that you had your eye on but at the same time I really like that suit.

Take the suit barney. You obviously care about it, tell the suit how you feel