Беллатриса Лестрейндж Do U Think Bella And Voldie R A Couple

cazzylestrange posted on Jun 21, 2008 at 03:45PM
i think there could be a rather large chance there were sparks beetween them not only were they both evil in a strange way but the dark lord spent his time to breack them out as well so u know. he also calls her bella which i dont think rodolphus did and she talks to him as if to a lover in book 7

Беллатриса Лестрейндж 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Rainbeau said…
yes, he calls her Bella, but he doesn't really treat her as his girl now, does he? He uses her as some kind of slave and only "loves" her, when she fights and wins for him. When she fights and loses he's only angry and she has to feel his rage. Not like I'd treat my lover. And besides this all, he never said something kind to her, never wanted to be close. It wouldn't suprise me if he knew she loved him and he only made clever use of this fact. He doens't give a shit about Bellatrix herself, only about how much use she'll be to him
Больше года hanababey said…
Voldemort+Bellatrix 4 eva dey r ment 2 b matchmade in heaven or in this case hell!!! YAY GO VOLDEMORT+BELLATRIX!!!
Больше года BellatrixCissy said…
Bellatrix is just differrent anyone in thier right mind would know the dark lord never loved anyone not even bella he most likely used her because she was faithful and talented at the cruciatus curse but never loved her nor would he show any signs to him she was a faithful death eater and he treated her like one and she was no differrent then anyone of them so they would not be a cuople
Больше года zanhar1 said…
well mabey in bellatrix's dreams but voldmort has no feelings for bellatrix exsept that shes very loyal to him.