Бен 10 Инопланетная сила New Season

shadowye posted on Apr 18, 2009 at 01:59AM
I heard that the new seasons is about that ben is 16 and that everyone find out who the aliens are (ben aliens he turns in to) and becomes famous and faces challeges he's never faced and loved by kids but not by alduts.

Бен 10 Инопланетная сила 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года zodie10 said…
smile
yep, thats right. Can't say I like the idea, but i guess they have 2 do that some time. Qwen and Kevin will also be in Evolution.
Больше года XxXAFI4everXxX said…
big smile
I heard that that's "Ben Ten Evolutions" not season 3 of AF. And YES! Gwen and Kevin r in it! I could SOOOOOOO see Kevin punching a camera guy! I hope him and Gwen will still be together......
Больше года Atlashon said…
cool
Kevin should go bad but still hav feelings for gwen in evolutions....
Больше года XxXAFI4everXxX said…
big smile
If u want ur Ben 10 Alien Force quesions answered by some1 who really works for the show, click this link::link. Dwayne McDuffie writes the eppisodes of Ben 10 AF. In his "Ben 10 Alien Force Q&A collum he answers questions involveing Ben 10 AF. For fun, join the 'Ask Kevin' collum, lol!! Friend me! Or look for my posts in both colums i mentioned. I'm XxXGwen+KevinXxX. Hope this helps!!
Больше года MOFOprincess said…
surprise
i know! i read about ben 10 evolution a long time ago. i do like the bad boy side of kevin and hope he kinda stays with that but still has feelings for gwen and i want them to still have a relationship.