Вперёд — к успеху Ideas for my Big Time Rush FanFiction!!!!!!!

OfficialBTRFan posted on Jul 28, 2011 at 02:53AM
I'm writing a new story about Big Time Rush and I'm not sure what should happen next. Gustavo just told the boys that he's moving Rocque Records to Miami and the boys don't want to go. So Kendall says that they should show Gustavo how much they love the Palmwoods but how should they do it? What should they do to show Gustavo how much they want to stay?

Вперёд — к успеху 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года xLostLocket said…
big smile
Well i think that the palmwoods should have like an anneversiary ( AKA palmwoods birthday ^_^ )
and the boys could throw a party, but then some thing Awkward happens James goes missing, and then they search around all around the palmwoods But then Logan and carlos go missing ( awkward confuesing) Then kendall is left to find the rest of the band ( in a time zone of half of an hour ) And then a massive pinkish whiteish yellowish cloud surrounds a dark figuare in the cloud.( this thing is the grim wreaper dude ( well a dude dess in the outfit) so yer u get this idea) Kendall finds out that BTR's Haters ( well how would hate them they r SUPER CUTE and cool loll) have stolen the rest of the band ( turns out they were locked in a cubored and the BTR's haters dont hate them "SHE" doesnt want to leave either ( she is Gustavo's assaint) )so in the end kendall saves the band ( with gustavos assaint) and Stops gustavo from moving rocque records

~~~~#All this is 100% from the top of my mind#~~~~
~~ this is alll wrote by sophie ( maassssive fan) ~~

~~~~~P3ACE~~~~~~
Больше года OfficialBTRFan said…
laugh
omg thanks! that's actually a pretty good idea.