Black Butler (Тёмный дворецкий) What was your first opinion of Sebastian?

swahili500 posted on Mar 25, 2011 at 12:52AM
I thought he was a creepo, but then he started going uphill from there. o he's a cool demon. xD
 I thought he was a creepo, but then he started going uphill from there. o he's a cool demon. xD

Black Butler (Тёмный дворецкий) 16 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года 6Grimmjow6 said…
Damn anime guy are Sexy o.o O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O
Больше года k9hatake said…
wink
well when i first saw the anime i knew something had to be up and that something was Sabastian. but i thought along with his misterious personality he had to have a gentle side. looks? well my exact words were " Wow he is kinda cute.". other than that he slowly became my favorite character, and then the fangirl mind took over and when it was over i went to the computer and looked up Sabastion x Ciel. what can ya do
Больше года MsTaijiya said…
heart
HAWT & SEXY O_O
Больше года annabethxchase said…
laugh
"he would make a good rapist....." it honestly was! but now its more like "god! hes one hell of a butler!"
Больше года viktoriya773 said…
I diets dude with pale white skin and red eyes who can fight!
Больше года NightFrog said…
I thought he was pretty awesome. A demon who was willing to serve his master no matter what in order to gain his soul- I just thought it was cool, and I saw him as pretty loyal. The fact that he said he never lied "unlike humans" made me love him even more.
Больше года Harpaw8 said…
I thought he was really HOT, and I still think so.
Больше года demigod324 said…
My first thoughts were(and please don't hurt me) this guy seems really weird and stupid, also I hate anime...so why am I watching this....but I love both sebastian and Anime now
last edited Больше года
Больше года katlovesbtr said…
blush
I thought he was very suave and handsome yet very powerful, but when I tried to translate my thoughts to words it was more like "ASDFGHJKL HOT BUTLER"
BLW commented…
Um . . . Well Said. No pun intended. :) Больше года
Больше года BLW said…
heart
I saw a picture of Sebastian looking for pictures of Itachi Uchiha. I did the proverbial pause and said 'Oh, ok, who's this guy?'. I discovered and started watching just to see more of who he was. And from the moment I saw him, I just started to smile. Yes he is gorgeous but it's more than that. His confidence, his sarcasm, his intelligence, . . . I don't think it's possible to hate this demon. Even knowing that's what he is.
LordSesshomaru commented…
My friend сказал(-а) she doesn't like him and I was like "HOW?!" and she сказал(-а) he was mean and I'm like *facepalm* Больше года
Больше года LordSesshomaru said…
big smile
So many people were talking about him I searched up his pic first and I was like "Meh, he's ok" Then I watched the first episode and still was like "Meh, it's ok" then I saw the theme song where he just caught the bullets in his fingers, and immediately I loved him XD
Больше года _skkyye_ said…
big smile
He is very sexy! =P
Больше года KissKissHannah said…
heart
Since I liked him before I liked Black Butler, I have to say that I found him pretty cool!
Больше года Charlios said…
I was like "Wtf, who is this creepy bastard" then at the end I'm like "He's cool"
Больше года AyanaAnime said…
Ermmm....I thought that he was cute then i saw a few episode and well...NOW MY ANIME OC IS HIS WIFE
Больше года fcrystalhulse said…
dammm... hes so smexy