Blair & Chuck Thoughts on B/C Season 2 Sneakpeeks!

ChuckBlairLuvA posted on Jul 06, 2008 at 08:26PM
Okay, I love Blair and Chuck to death...but are they ever going to be together? I mean, the beginning of season 2 does not look promising and as far as I've heard/seen the beginning of season 2 is very similar to season 1 as far as the cat fights between B & S, except this time replacing Serena with Chuck. And yes they'll be together by episode 3, which I ironically enough is when Serena and Blair's friendship mended for season 1. I mean, not that I'm against these whole situations. It should be interesting to see the two best schemers alive fight it out with each other. By this point, I think we should assume that Chuck slept with Amelia because who honestly makes that big of a deal over a missed meeting place? I mean, yeah it would've been an incredibly romantic vacation and I can totally see where she would be upset...but wouldn't all this nastiness make more sense if he had cheated on her? I mean, obviously at the beginning of season 2....Blair has "moved on" and Chuck has gone back to his womanizing ways. Luckily for us, it doesn't stay that way. Marcus is simply a ploy to make Chuck jealous and also, lucky for us, Leighton herself has told us that Blair still has feelings for Chuck. I don't know how it's all gonna go down but Chuck getting over Blair simply isn't an option. I guarantee he regretted Amelia the second he saw Blair again...or maybe soon after the occurence itself. I mean, they can fight it out to the death...hurt each other as much as possible...though we've both already seen it done...and any social destruction at this point just doens't compare. Chuck can pretend he's the same old Chuck. Blair can pretend she's moved on and he means nothing to her. But in the end...Chuck's in love and Blair's not far off. So...I'm just curious to your thoughts on this. I just really want them to be together...and I'm sick of hearing about the first couple episodes where they're at each other's necks. I mean, they're meant to be and yet seem not to be able to get together for whatever reason. *sigh* So...speak! Tell me what you think and let's talk about this...cause gosh darn it, there still a month and a half left and we will all go insane if we do not discuss this amazing topic of ours. ;p BLAIR AND CHUCK FOREVER!!!

Blair & Chuck 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года jazzsquare16 said…
Hi, Great Post! I just joined this site for the chuck/blair spot basically becaus they are my current love. I agree with you 100%, but I feel that the potential drama for season 2 between Chuck and Blair will be in order to tie up all the loose ends from the closing on season 1. I believe that the two will get together, but unfortunately like Dan and Serena, will have issues and break up eventually. Isn't that how it always goes? All we have right now are frames and occaisonal scripts for spoilers, does anyone feel that more will leak before September 1st? But I agree, it will be like season 1, with different details. Any ideas?
Больше года ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Ugh. It makes me sooo mad though! There has to be a forever couple though. In every series there is a forever couple...no matter what happens they always end up together and I think that for this series it will be Chuck & Blair. I heard that by their will be much more of them and that by the next season finale they will be the "couple moving forward" so I'm clinging to that hope. Who's with me?
Больше года ChuckBlairLuvA said…
Plus, Chuck and Blair are so different from every other couple. They are essentially each other's match. So no matter what happens...I believe they will end up together in the end, even if it is hard to see right now. Nate and Serena are forbidden. Dan & Serena who appeared to be meant for each other, either aren't...or they won't be together for some time yet, which makes me sad. Blair and Nate were cute and good together, but too forced...and Nate is clearly in love with Serena as well, so that just never works. Yeah, Chuck probably cheated on Blair, but it wasn't cause he loved the girl...it was cause he was losing control and getting freaked out and that just isn't a good combination. Besides the spoilers said that the writers noticed how much chemistry these two have and they are "totally on"! So...yay! And also...I hope it isn't completely like season 1...that's just lack of creativity right there. But I'm pretty sure much more will leak...I mean, on a site like this...so many chances!
Больше года AreYouSure said…
It makes sense, Because their relationship is always love/hate they find their joy out of it. He did sleep with Amelia, or something. Were talking about Chuck Bass here. So i don't think its being similar to season 1. The schemeing and stuff. I think thats just Chuck/Blair and their relationship. Thats kinda why I love them.
Больше года meaghantheresa said…
i think the reason the writers won't let chuck and blair be together is because they want blair and nate to end up together... i just watched a video of the producer of gossip girl and she was saying how in season 2 blair and nate have a really nice friendship and towards the end of the season theyre going to hint that at the end of something like high school "there's a tremendous pull towards the people you started the journey with and certain feelings come to the surface..." =[