Кости Disappointed?

Booth-Bones posted on Mar 20, 2010 at 05:03PM
So far I have seen people being disappointed about Bones' season 5.
And, of course, I have seen people that are very excited. Everyone has his own meaning.
But what is your meaning.
(It might be nice to have a topic about this, tell us what you think should improve.)

I, for example, also have some stuff complain about:
a) Where is the action? I remember season 1, where Brennan got kidnapped and had to deal with voodoo.
I remember season 2, where met Howard Epps and The Gravedigger.
I remember season 3, where Gormogon gave Bones and the squints a hard time.
I remember season 4, where The Gravedigger came back and took Booth.
An now we have season 5. I love the season, i really do, but I wouldn't mind a kidnap. I would like an exciting plot, where my hearts beats way to fast, an episode that makes me wonder if everything will be OK.

b) Maybe this is a stupid point, but it matters for me; I remember the early season, where Brennan was known as a woman that kicks-ass! And I sort of get the feeling that she thinks Booth will do that for her now.
In this season she hasn't hit anyone, and as I remember correctly, the only hits in season 4 are for The Gravedigger and Jared, because she was mad. But in early seasons she would hit someone because they ran.
Now, this point is not so important, but it I am slightly bothered..

So, what bothers you?
 So far I have seen people being disappointed about Bones' season 5. And, of course, I have seen peop

Кости 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года asinlove said…
hmmm
yeah, its kinda boring. they seem to have focused a lot on relationship issues. some action would be great. at least to take my mind off the booth- brennan ;ove thing. god i'm totally mad at her