Книги, которые стоит почитать The Two Princesses Of Bamarre Chapter 1

akeena posted on Oct 19, 2011 at 01:04AM
Out of a land laid waste to a land untamed, Monster ridden, the lad Drualt led A ruined, ragtag band. In his arms tenderly, he carried Bruce, the child king, first ruler ruler of Bamarre. So begins Drualt, the epic poem of bamarre's greatest hero, our kingdom's ideal. Drualt fought bamarre's monsters- the orgers,gryphons,specters, and dragons that still plague us- and he helped us soveregin found our kingdom. Today bamarre needed a hero more then ever. The monsters were slaughtering hundreds of bamarrians every year, and the gray death carried away even more. I was no hero. the dearest wishes of my heart were for safety and tranquility. The world was a perilous place, wrong for the likes of me. Once when i was four years old and playing in the castle courtyard, a shadow passed over me. I shreiked, certain it was a gryohon, or a dragon. My sister, Meryle, ran to me and held me, her arms barely long enough to go around me. "it's gone Addie" she whispered "its far away by now" and then she crooned a stanza from Drualt "step follows step hope follows courage set you'r face toward danger set you'r heart on victory" i quited, soothed by Meryls voice and her warm breath on my ear. (this is a really long book so if you want to read more please comment i am a easily mind changer so remind me and boost me to do this for yah)

Книги, которые стоит почитать 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Pinnipedi said…
I love that book...