Книги, которые стоит почитать Fanpop Book Bingo 2016

DarkSarcasm posted on Jan 12, 2016 at 03:32AM
link

The web has many variations of Book Bingo, but I couldn't find any cards I liked, mostly because they were themed or pushing an agenda. (25 boxes of teenage romance! Buy these books through my site!) I thought that since we're here on fanpop, why not create our own, and let that be our theme? (And agenda, I suppose, if you choose to look at it that way. *holds up "PARTICIPATE IN THIS SPOT!" picket sign*)

How does Fanpop Book Bingo work?
You simply mark boxes as you complete them. (Just read a book with a one-word title? Cross it out or color it in!) You can do this with any image editing program. (Microsoft Paint, anyone?) I recommend saving yourself a copy of the card to update, which you can find in its full size link. Ye Olde Fanpop Star is the free space. You can add your updated card here in the forum each time you finish a book or task, or wait 'til you get Bingo and add it. You don't have to review them, but include the names of the books that got you there!

How do I get a link?:
-5 boxes in a row, including diagonally, and lines completed with the help of the free space.
-5 unconnected boxes. The free space will not count if you go the random route.
-Those too easy for you? Complete the card!

What do I get if I win?
The satisfaction of knowing you are a cooler person for having read five books. No? The satisfaction of knowing that other fanpoppers think you are cooler for having read five books? Okay, fine. You'll get a prop for each Bingo, and something special if you complete the card. Happy now?

What's the point?
To read more books. To read different books. To connect with other fanpoppers. To have fun. To add stuff that makes the spot more interesting and active. (Oh darn, I have revealed my evil secret fanpopian agenda.)

When's the deadline?
December 31, 2016. Take your time, friend.
 [url=http://i.imgur.com/uPmlZHV.gif]Bingo! How fun![/url] The web has many variations of Book Bin
last edited on Jan 12, 2016 at 11:47PM

Книги, которые стоит почитать 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года DarkSarcasm said…
Here's our card, click for full size!
last edited Больше года
 Here's our card, click for full size!
My first card, for example:
-I made and added link fan art.
-I created this forum, which is clearly book-related.
last edited Больше года
 My first card, for example: -I made and added [url=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/books-to-read/images/
Больше года SherlockStark said…
big smile
- I started link book game. :)
- I read "A Clockwork Orange" this month.
- I also read (and fell in love with) "On the Road" which was published in 1955 (I think) which is wayyy before my birth. ;)
last edited Больше года
 - I started [url=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/books-to-read/forum/post/222903/title/buy-borrow-bypass]
Book by my favorite author - The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven by Sherman Alexie (Again. Re-reads count!)
Bio/Memoir - Find Me by Rosie O'Donnell
Made me laugh - I Like You Just the Way I Am by Jenny Mollen
New to me - The Plague of Doves by Louise Erdrich
Became a movie - The Revenant by Michael Punke
 Book by my Избранное Автор - The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven by Sherman Alexie (Again.
smile
Memoir - "You're Never Weird on the Internet" by Felicia Day
Book that made me laugh - "The Bitchy Waiter" by Darron Cardosa
Graphic Novel - I started the Batman 'new 52' series
 Memoir - "You're Never Weird on the Internet" by Felicia день Book that made me laugh - "The Bitchy W
laugh
I haven't got a row yet! Lmao!

I colored in the free space - Yay for handouts :p
Book that's part of a series - Hannibal by Thomas Harris (book 3 in his 4 book series)
Book that became a movie - Horns by Joe Hill
 I haven't got a row yet! Lmao! I colored in the free Космос - Yay for handouts :p Book that's part
Published before I was born: The Windwalker by Blaine M. Yorgason (1980)
Published in 2016: The Stash Plan by Laura Prepon & Elizabeth Troy
Made me cry: Steve & Me by Terri Irwin
Another country: Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson (England)
Banned: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Less than 200 pages: The Bloody Chamber and Other Stories by Angela Carter
HOW HAVE NONE OF THESE CONNECTED YET, WHO MADE THIS STUPID THING
last edited Больше года
 Published before I was born: The Windwalker by Blaine M. Yorgason (1980) Published in 2016: The S
SherlockStark commented…
I loved Steve & Me <33 Больше года
smile
Update: Four over and two down, which used to specify a book review, is now open to any kind of book-related article. The blank card has been updated, but if you've already started yours, you can leave it like it is, write in your own, or paste this work of art on it. ;)
last edited Больше года
 [b]Update:[/b] Four over and two down, which used to specify a book review, is now open to any kind
I DID IT, I FINALLY DID IT, BACK-TRACKING MY 2016 BOOKS JUST 4.5 MONTHS INTO 2017

Graphic Novel: I read some Suicide Squads.
More than 400: The Farm by Tom Rob Smith has exactly 400. Good enough.
Part of a series: Several Pioneer Woman books.
Book with a Fanpop Spot: Ghostbuster's Handbook accompanied the 2016 movie, which I made a spot for.
Heard about on Fanpop: Harley & Ivy by Paul Dini
 I DID IT, I FINALLY DID IT, BACK-TRACKING MY 2016 Книги JUST 4.5 MONTHS INTO 2017 Graphic Novel:
SherlockStark commented…
Woohoo! I gotta update mine ;p Больше года