БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 116057

Больше года sophialover said…
PS:Chair kicks ass too! It's simply <33!!
Больше года brucas4ever said…
hah i just started watching it! it's really good:]! have you guys seen prom night?
noop! I've never seen it! what is it about?
NOooo Mary i hate you, you got the 600th comment! ive been trying to days! just kidding ilove you....
yeah it's really good:) is anyone gonna plan on watching the new cw show 90210??
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
i liked the first 90210 mise well give this new one a shot, it has whatsamacallit in, the chick from summerland and fullhouse, i like her.
yeah im gonna watch it too!
LOL!
The irony is that i got the 500th comment toO...LMAO! haha..love you Hannah<33! KEEP TRYING BABY...i'm sure you're gonna get the 700th..LOL!
last edited Больше года
lol. Mary are you waiting for them or something, i would so laugh if you get the 700th one too.
Mickei...i swear...i HAD NO IDEA! Just came back (i was out with my friends) and saw "599" replies! And i was like: "OMG! I freaking gotta answer RIGHT NOW" LMAO! I guess i'm LUCKY..haha!
last edited Больше года
PS:Poor Hannah..xDDD
sure sure, if thats your story :P
hahah i im fighting you for 700!
Mickei i'll kill you for not believing me...lol!
Ok..gamee on Hannah...LMAO! We're totally gonna fight for the 700th one!!

PS:I'm sure though that you're totally getting it this time cause i got a little bit tired winning all the time...y'know? haha!!!
last edited Больше года
hahahh!!!! im gonna go see who got the other hundred comments!
me not believe you, i am shocked, of course i believe you, i believe it more than i believe in peytons love for lucas anyway.

Mary vs Hannah!!!! the battle begins.
nvm im not counting all the comments! i don't care that much! your lucky you got 5 and 6! i don't think i got any YET!
Grrr Mickei...it's revenge time! You're gonna pay for that one..lol! You could join us too if you want..lalala!
Hannah...i don't think i got 5! I thought i had only 3!LMAO!
Anyway...i'm prepared to be surprised. You'll see that Mickei is gonna get the 700th one...xDD
last edited Больше года
hahah grr... i don't even know why i went on the oth spot! im annoyed! link i haven't been on there in like a month! all of us brucasers i think stopped going on there
oh you can try, you can try.

and don't give me any ideas. lol or we'll all be messaging away and then some random gets the 700th now that would be funny, and hannah like posted at the same time but missed out by a second.
arghh that spot is becoming leyton question after leyton question, and half the time they dont give you a non leytony choice. You know who i feel bad for with the proposal, neither of them, Peyton said SOMEDAY subconciously thinking of jake (or so i'll keep on believing), and lucas proposed for a stupid reason and they were young, and they both walked away from each other and moved on. until that is peyton decides that three years later is the right time to be ready for lucas and blah blah blah... i am over them.
Are they freaking kidding us or something? Peyton was the one who f*cking said "SOMEDAY" to him! Why the hell was he suppossed to wait for her? Just because HE said so? WAKE UP ANNOYING STUPID LPERS! That was like 5 years ago! He didn't even know what HE wanted.
How could they possibly feel bad for Peyton in that moment?
Yeah..right! "POOR PEYTON"! I forgot that NO MATTER WHAT happens in this show...she's always the freaking victim of the story!
last edited Больше года
PS:I stopped going there too! I got the die-hard medal and since then i haven't even posted ANYTHING there. Lpers......grrrr!
i know im sooooooo sooooo sooo soo annoyed! i say all of us just stay off the oth spot! just ignore it! let's go on if he picks brooke or if he picks lindsey... but if he picks peyton im staying far far far away from that spot!
that is what aggravates me the most about leytoners, hate to group them up but from what i know they major majority are just a bunch of peyton lovers who see nothing wrong in ANYTHING she does and just makes up excuse after excuse to make Peyton seem in the right or the victim. but there's nothing Peyton can say to change the fact she's a backstabbing two faced bitch and she knows it. i really do love her but seriously leyton LEYTON *shakes head* it brings out the worst in her.
I knowwwwww!
It simply annoys me SO MUCH that some blind Peytoners don't even admit that HELL YEAH she's not a saint...and she clearly has made A LOT of mistakes during the show! They just find everything about her THAT great! I can't believe how blind they are!
Anyways...i'm off to go to bed guys. It's 2 in the morning here...LMAOOO!
i replied again tell me what you guys think!
byee Mary! really it's only 4:30 in the after noon here!
cya! its 6am here and i am wide awake. Hannah i'll go check what you said now, i got distracted reading brucas fanfic lol.
how funny that the only thing said in answer was not disproving what you said but just saying how you are a biased brucaser. i like when it was said even peyton knew she should have said yes... oh too bad, she didn't, she said someday *cough*jake*cough* an dnow she must live with the consequences.
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
whoooo jus got yellow on naley spot
ive just added so many videos 2day its unbelievable lol so i swear i better get a red soon i added at least 100 and i added lots of images so guys please rate them coz i really want a red =)

i love all you guys =)
Больше года saBRUCAS said…
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LPers are driving me crazy!!
link
yeah i'll totally rate them dawn! um congrats on our naley medal!

haha i know she can't even reply cause she knows im right!
Ahh congrats on ur Naley medal Dawn..haha!
Yeah right...all the LPers make me SICK!
SaBRUCAS..may i ask you...what's your name? It's just that i've no idea...lol!
Больше года Janni said…
Congrated Dawn^^ I'll definetely go and rate your stuff.
SaBRUCAS you should go one the info forum;)
So i read the things about Lila, and i want her back. So maybe we could send the boared a mail, from everybody from the brucas spot. We can make a forum, like bring bakc Lilam and everybody can add their sign(name). And then we could add teh webpage to them or something..?
last edited Больше года
is she def banned we should ask some of the lp fans
Больше года Janni said…
oki, but i don't have any contact with them. What about you guys?
ill message lf4e
Ok!
But yeah...Janni is SO SO RIGHT! We should definately do something about it! "BRING LILA BACK" lol! And if the LPers agree we can totally co-operate with them in order to bring her back!
PS:Dawn..did you message her?
yeh i have messaged her =) i jus said does she know if she has been banned or not coz some of the brucas fans were wondering
Ok...great. Hope she answers soon! But yeah...i think that she actually got banned. Or they just deleted her account? I don't even know if there's any difference between thesse 2..LMAO! The thing is that if she got banned, we will probably MANAGE to bring her back ans she won't lose any of her medals and everything...whereas if they deleted her account...i'm afraid that there's nothing we can do.
Больше года Janni said…
i hope that they didn't delete her account:(
Love your pic Mary, i can't see proparly but who are on yours dawn?
its brucas =) in lucases dream scene
and she messaged me back and said that she was pissed about it to but she has been banned as the highers have spoke to her before about stuff and shes been reported a few times so i said to her if the lp fans are still good with her we could make a forum in the oth spot where people can post saying tehy want her back etc and then we could send it to the highers and try and get them to unban her
Больше года Janni said…
That would be great^^ Who is going to make the forum?
Brucas huh, i haven't seen that picture. they looks so sweer<3
link

i messaged the leytoners and told them about what is happening so i will make the forum on the brucas and the oth post =)
Больше года Janni said…
i think it is best that you amke it on the OTHspot- cause i think there are many more people there. So that will be best;)
last edited Больше года
ive made it on both =)
Больше года Janni said…
ok;)