БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 66001-66050 of 116057

Больше года livelovelaugh said…
aww sorry mary lol
ive just found a spoiler for the books i read and im not impressed
Больше года sophialover said…
Ohh it`s ok. I already knew about the baby anyway...
what are you reading Dawn? I really really want to read the 'Mortal Instruments" series. It`s said the books are awesome.
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
LOL there are always the crap twists and turns.how old was bella when she had renesme?
mary! hey
20...?
heart
MICKEI! *hugs*
shes 18 when she has her
and mary its called vampire academy and im in love with one of the couples like really in love lol
mischievous
QUEENIE I KNOW YOU`RE HERE! SHOW UUUUP!
18? But how`s this possible? In the first one wasn`t she 17 already? Then in New Moon she was celebrating her 18 birthday, in Eclipse she turned 19 and in Breaking Down she HAS to be 20..right?Or we`re not even talking about Bella? *is confused*
Vampire Academy...aww<33 How many books are included Dawn?
Больше года Cas_Cat_2 said…
kiss
LMAO! XD
HII! <33
so its like a book a year, no wonder they are so slow.

*hugs back*
wink
HA! I knew it you were here...
no she is 18 when she has the baby eclipse is only over a few months
and theres 4 so far and she is releasing another one i dunno if theres anymore after that i hope not i hate it when they right to many and they turn bad lol
hey cat. nice psychic ability, mary.
link

eargh leighton lovers arguing with me lol
She can feel the crack around xD

Hi Mickei <3
lol dawn i know what you mean, with the sookie books theres nine and i am sorta hoping there wont be more than 10 or 11-12 at t most, shes running out of options and im scared itll start going backwards.
oh no it happens in the third book! i dont wanna read it if i keep reading will he die =(
What books are you talking about?
wel i know there is def 5 of these books so im guessing he cant die because him and rose are the mains so they cant have 2 more books if one if the main person is dead
vampire academy
its a series im obsessed with i had to order mine online because only the first one is out over here but seriously you have to read them there like 190985904785927532095 times better than twilight it has romance and a lot of action in it and it actually has sex in it aswell lol
last edited Больше года
LOL, it has sex? Yay xD ---> kidding, i'm not that pervert xD
But it's just that honeymoon scene in Breaking Dawn was a big fat joke. xD

But those books sounds good, i wonder if they are here in Portugal..
you dont really get a proper sex bit until the third book but you get abit of one in the second but theres a lot of action in it its confusing at first tho i remember reading the first few chapters in the first booke about 3 times to grasp everything lol
lol dawn '...and it actually has sex in it'

laugh
Lol, okay hun.
How many books are they?
big smile
Eyesexage. =D
wel theres 4 released and i know shes righing another one i hope it stops there i hate it when the light loads and just loose it
Больше года dermer4ever said…
smile
hey
hey terra
:)
Yea, i know what you mean Dawn. =/

Hi T! <3
i gtg now anyway maybe talk later wish me luck for my results love yas
xxx
smile
Hi Mickei

Hi Cat and Dawn
bye dawn and much luck
kiss
Good luck hun, LY <3
im off too, bed time for me. hugs.
night Mickei
Больше года OMGitsBrooke said…
big smile
anyone onnn?
Больше года babyd21 said…
tongue
anyone on? :P
yep :P so i assume dean doesnt know about alyssa?
nope! he'll find out when he gets there tho, lol
last edited Больше года
things will sure get interesting then.
oh yea, Alyssa knows who he is, but doesn't know that hes comin, which will hopefully make it more interestin.

like i have the whole idea in my head, but i have no idea what it is that took brooke yet, lol...which is probably really bad
lol, the boogeyman? dan scott is close enough.
that could work, dan scotts scary enough, lol. like maybe there could like be a demon in him or somethin. ya know wats funny when i was younger the boogeyman use to freak me out, lmao!! for real i've searched urban legends and i'm tryin to find somethin, lol
i must say that i loved the update for 'love and infatuation'!! :D
at least your doing the research, maybe someone trying to get to dean is going through brooke.
thanks d, writing fluff always worry me, im never happy with it. most reviewers seem to believe brooke has snuck off to meet lucas.
i want to do that, but if i do than its gonna have to be from a different way...cause in one of my other stories lilith is tryin to get brooke to get to dean to get to sam, its really confusin, lol.
well i personlly loved the fluff, but i also love the bl drama, lol. wait thats not what she did? *gasp*...joke, lmao! is it cause shes scared?
last edited Больше года
yep, she kinda freaked and ran. but just because she didnt intentionally run off to see lucas doesnt mean she wont end up at his door.

how about instead of a demon its the angels, maybe you could ahve it that soem big show down is about to happen and the angels need dean on their side so an angel has posessed brooke's body because of deans attachment to her. and she's gonna just appear back but it won't be brooke, itll be some angel, and dean has to do what they want for tehm to give brookes body back, and mayb brookes fights against it and evey now and then she will be brooke again. lol. im totally fascinated with the angel storylines on the show.
so i'm gonna guess than lukes gonna find out sooner or later that brooke ran off? hopefully luke doesn't get pissed!! its like i'm leavin another review, lol.
ya know wat that could work...but would it be ok if i used your idea, i'll give you full credit?
well the angel storylines did add more to the story, lol!
lol go for it, no prob.

i dont wanna spoil next chapter but think the 82 letters scene, thats the type of moment im gonna aim for.