БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 66351-66400 of 116057

Больше года sophialover said…
blush
fuck that sucks Dawn!
Больше года OCFan123 said…
Hi livelovelaugh!
Can I say your awesome for making this fourm?
but whenever you want we can start our collab^^LOL.
Well i just want to finish my new NS vid [which is taking very long but i think it WILL be finished till tomorrow] & then we can start ours.
ahhh so you`re a new BLer Sarah? LMAO. Or you just found out about the forum lately and everything?
No, I knew about the fourm for a while now, but I just decided to try it out now! Damn, I'm really late, aren't I?
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
awww thanks sarah xD
im Dawn nice to meet you xD
mary are we still doing freffy or do ya wanna do something else?
im totally up for anything im excited xD
as long as i get to do the colouring but you have to agree of course xD
heart
and lol at the second prop Sarah. hihi...i don`t love Amy...i fucking adore Amy with all my heart & soul ROOFL.
YAY Dawn!
Umm i really don`t know...i`ve recently vidded Freffy so i`d like it if we did something else but then again...whatever you want.
And we`re still doing it it to "Breathe Me"? Cause your latest vid WAS on that song & i dunno...i guess it would be boring for you...
LMAO we will for sure agree on the coloring. Don`t worry. I think it would be great if we made something SIMPLE yet kind of impressive.
Lol, Amy sounds like she rocks! I really should learn more about her...
Oh, nice to meet you to Dawn!
wink
nahh Sarah you`re not late. It`s never late to join the best BL forum on internet...full of "kind hearted" amazing people.
hmmm i was thinking maybe we could do a movie or someting i wanna do something different we could do a serena vid no one ever vids serena! i dont mind if ive vidded the song before as long as its a sng that fits and a song i love
Lol, by the comments I could tell.
Almost all Brucas fans is awesome!
She does rock. Just go to that wikipedia site where they have almost every single information listed to learn more about her. BUT there`s really not that much to know about her cause she`s a controversial person anyway.
I`d suggest that you only listen to her voice....LMAO^^. Just listen to it & she`ll deffo blow you away.
i wanna do something really different to what other people vid i was thinking a unique song
you wanna see another vid im working on?
Ohhh a Serena one would be fantastic. And fuck...yes. Hardly anyone vids Serena and i`ve no idea why. She`s got amazing clips. Byt *cough* everyone`s interested in Queen B *cough* anyway...xD
Lol, I will!
You guys can make videos? I suck at that!
Yeah...i think the song will make the difference...xD I wouldn`t like it if we used an overused one. I prefer a unique & special song....
Suuure Dawn!
amys music is really good people should get about her and focas on her music people hate her music because of who she is i personally find her anoying but her music is amazing weather you like it or not you can say she is a great artist
haha yes Sarah...we are. We both love vidding way too much<3
link

of course its crap quality off there lol
I actually like vidding, its just that I'm bad at it! Gotta keep practicing.
ok so we can do serena xD
what song shal we do? happy or sad?
i started making a serena vid but lost insp
god when i look back at my first vids on sony vegas i laugh there so bad lol i might go and delete some of my old ones actually
Were do you guys ger your clips to make videos?
Amy`s music`s the most honest music i`ve ever heard in my life. I just love the fact that she`s writing her own songS right from the heart & then when she`s singing them it`s like she`s literally giving birth to them. And people can`t judge her correctly cause theY keep focusing on her "dark past". That`s all they care about anyway. And whatever...they should just leave her the fuck alone. She never denied she`s a troubled person & she never wanted people to consider her as a "role model" either. She`s who she is and that`s it.
But insane fuckers will never ever get it which is frustrating.
Most of the time i`m like "STOP fucking trashing her. Just listen to her fucking album..."
ROFL.
last edited Больше года
WOOOOOOOOOOOAH!
eyesexage & it`s a LONG one. Like ROFL.
A SAD ONE DAWN! Deffo. Like...the happy ones...i dunno. PLUS i suck at using flashes. Ughh! I TOTALLY suck. And if we did a happy/fast one we`d HAVE to use them and i just can`t...
i agree thats what i mean people are too busy trashing her instead of listening to her music she does have so much soul into her music so what if kids look up to her did she ever ask them hell no! she has never changed who she is because she doesnt have to people know who she is its so frustrating the way people judge her
Dark past?
I wouldnt judge her by her past like you said some people do...thats just stupid.
By the way, who wants to hit Mark with a shovel?
ok we need to find a song xD
mary what did you think of the start of my vid?
She doesn`t give a fuck Dawn. & i love her even more cause she doesn`t.
Follow the money, and Amy is a cash cow. The Sun's, the gag, Perez Hilton's of the world would sell their parents out for a quick buck.
THIS, THIS THING IS ALL FUCKED UP.I either ignore Amy haters(most of the time)or if I'm feeling funky, I'll take their ass down. ROFL.

which vid did you upload it already?
what about this song mary?
link
MEEEEEEE!
I`d certainly hit Mark with ANYTHING.
link

theres the link to my new vid mary lol
id hit mark with anythign you gave me lol
smile
Lol, me too! Thank God I'm not the only one...
crying
I LOVE this one Dawn. & it`s SOOOOOO emotional/sad.
yeh i also was thinking cut by plumb but the lyrics are abit extreme for serena
Shall we both start experimenting with different colorings & then decide on what to use...? Or do you already have any ideas when it comes to the coloring?
search cassie vids you always get emotional vids of her so im looking at them and then seeing what would fit serena
No...i think "It doesn`t matter" is absolutely perfect for her. The problem is i don`t know where to find GG HQ clips....i only have some CB ones.
i`m watching it now!
Больше года dermer4ever said…
hello
 hello
Gotta go guys! Bye!
ohhh LMAO. The coloring`s very similar to my newest NS one coloring. Then one i`ll upload tomorrow...ROFL.
It looks really great Dawn.
ok bb Sarah!
And HEY T!
The only thing i like about SweetBrooke`s vids is how she uses flashing! LMAOO.
Like...it`s the one i`d literally PAY to learn from her. She`s good at it.