БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110501-110550 of 116057

Больше года Janni said…
My summer has been ok. the denmark trip was great, the whole family gathering thing, with 30 people under one rood can be exhausting but at the same time very nice :D And England was great! I love Central London, and you can bet that i totally broke right now xD
and guess what! My aunt who i have been staying EVERYTIME i have been to England for like the last 5-10 years live like 25min away from Leavesden stuidos, which is the studio that all the 8 HP movies have been filmen! and guess when i found that out? the next day after i come home! i'm so freaking pissed! but i found out that Warner Bro's have bough the place, so they are going to turn the place into some sort of an exhibition thing, that will open in 2012, so we can go and visit and see all the places! i am so hyped up!

So tell me about you summer? I feel like i haven't been there for you this last month :( I'm so sorry hun <3
Больше года Janni said…
Don't wotty about me hun! If you feel like talking about I'm here for you. but if talking about makes you feel bad, then don't!
So how was your last week?

Thank god that he is back in his country! Did he say anything to you before you left? or if not to you, to like someone else? sorry or something?
Больше года Janni said…
I think my fav book is 6, 7 is pretty close too. but i feel like i haven't given the first books a real shot cause i haven't read them i a long time so i don't remember them that well. but i think that book 6 was just amazing from start to end. Everything was just so perfect, with the little intern comedy and the horcruxes and everything! just amazing! yours?
Больше года sophialover said…
cool
PCBRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU KNOW IT`S ON!
WOHOO, i know the question wasn`t adressed to me but my fave HP book`s still the third one. Fucking brilliant. But the last one`s deffo a close second. Nothing really beats Dubleadore`s "it`s me inside your head Harry" monologue. LMAO.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Janni said…
Yesterday when i watced the HP films, i got a new love for Sirius! god he is just amazing! the way he looked at Harry in film 5, when Harry walks in <3 Why did he have to die? i just don't get it! you know that scene in the 5th film, when Harry and the kids come down to greet the Sirius and them after they meeting.. It's beautiful but at the same time sad, cause Lupin is standing there leaning towards the door and Sirius is just hugging Harry and both of them look so proud of him! and i just kept thinking that James and Lilly should have been there too!
Больше года brucas4ever said…
PCBR:)

oh yeah mine are the 4th and 5th idk there's just something about the 5th that just makes me love it the most!
followed very closely by the 6th and 7th<3
last edited Больше года
1st I lost one of my best friends with that whole camp shit

What the fuck? The one who was with you at the camp? And your parents like...they`re splitting up? Fuck`s sake people...you`re all having pretty shitty summers compared to mine. I feel bad for having one of the best summers in my entire life now *facepalm*
5th movie bored the fucking crap out of me,HAHAHA
I love Sirius

my tops are
1.Fred/George
2The trio ( i just can't pick between them)
3 Snape
4.Sirius
5Draco
1.Hermione.
2.Snape.
3.Ron.
4.Harry.
5.Sirius.

Thaaat`s it for me!
Больше года Janni said…
PC fucking BR <33
Yeah the one i went to camp with i've kinda talked to her a bit but i called her crying after that whole "attack" thing
and she couldn't take 5mins out of her day to talk to me so i think i'm pretty much done.

They really haven't announced it but i know it.

OHHH yeah and i'm grounded again.
I need to learn how to shut my mouth.
RANDOM BUT there`s a pic in tumblr from one of the books & says "said Sirius,seriously", I was like OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG when I saw it. Had me laughing my ass off.
Idk I kinda feel like Snape is tied with the trio! it's just so hard for me to choose.
You don't understand how much i love Snape.

I was re-reading HP 4earlier and the beginning made me wanna cry even though it was all happy happy it was just the way all the Weasley siblings got along just kinda depressed me they had that whole big familyness like the togetherness. Gosh it made me wanna cry. i hate my life right now
Больше года Janni said…
I feel so abd for you Ballah! I honestly would not even know how to keep myself upstanding if all this had happend to me! And with your sisters and you parents! Have your parents talked to you about it? I honestly don't know what to say!
Yeah,I remember you had told me she was kinda ignoring you and shit but HEY maybe she can`t just face you after that traumatic experience? I mean maybe she just doesn`t know how to stand by you/say to you & maybe it`s just too hard for her and she really needs to take some space and so some thinking on the whole thing or just you know...maybe she needs time. Idk...*shrugs* It`s completely inexplicable though...I mean,LOL,If I were her i`d screw everything. It was YOU locked there after all. I understand it was painful for her to watch that shit and feel useless cause she couldn`t do shit at the time but YOU suffered more and it`s clearly harder for you. GAH,I partly get how she must be feeling but I can`t really justify her fucking actiions.
I honestly don't know what to say

Me either after everything that happened yesterday i couldn't sleep i was up until 4:30am just laying there. I was so pathetic i couldn't even cry i just feel numb too much has happened.
THEN i finally fall asleep and my friend texts me at 5:30am and wakes me. saying "whats up"

i couldn't fall asleep after that.

okay i'm gonna delete that comment cause this stuff is kinda personal
sad
Hannah i want to effin hug you...again. I don`t know if I have ever talked to you guys about MY parents splitting up. I ain`t gonna lie cause it`s pointless. It effin affected me. A lot. I went through a mini phase of depression & absolute selfdestruction (meaning I`d drink,A LOT & I just wouldn`t give a shit about myself) but seriously Hannah? It`s not worth it. But then again in your case it`s just,,,you`re such a huge family & pretty damn big issues are going on atm...and IT MUST FUCKING SUCK. Timing`s awful.
oh no it wasn't her who was watching.
She's been gone all summer. IT WAS HER FAMILY'S exchange student

My other friend felt horrible she like went got me mango bubble tea it was really sweet.
Больше года Janni said…
I think that you should just drop her. 1st she acts like a bitch during camp, and when something huge and horrible like this happends and she can't spare 5min of her time to just LISTEN then it's over for me! A friend is someone who is there for me, even when she/he doens't know what to say, just BEING THERE is more than enough. Now you know that you can't trust her
cool
Mangoooo tea,OMFGG. Smart girl. She does know how to cheer you up.
I know she sent me this bull-shit text this morning saying
"Hannah if you need to talk text me i'll call you"

i just ignored it. I need space. i wrote a her a letter telling her off but i never sent it.
I swear everytime I`m sad I`ll YT the spider - Ron scene in "The chamber of secrets" and ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF. I`LL DIE LAUGHING. EVERYSINGLE TIME.
The face he makes....priceless. "Harry...H-h...no...HARRYYY!"
Больше года Janni said…
ok, can we slow down plase? :P I have like 4 kids uder the age of 9 trying to watch HP 1, and they have like 100 questions that i have to answer!
zzz
Blair Waldorf much?
Give her the damn letter. She needs to fucking know you want her beside you. Then again...she`s already supposed to know that on her own. But still/
eyesexage*
Gosh i feel like such a loser.
I can't even leave my house cause i'm grounded:(
MY FUCKING BIG ASS MOUTH.

thanks i love how you guys are here<3

ROFL BABY. Sounds toughhh. But they`ll soon enter the HP spirit.
But WHY,you`re grounded?
I can't give her the letter.
It took me 4weeks to write it ever since i left camp i started.
I think it finally hit her that i'm pissed at her. She's been trying to call me i've ignored all her calls for the past week and a half since everything happened.
If she`s now getting it then she`ll make the move. But you need to let her in. You need to answer the call & let her explain things to you. If she understands you`re mad at her then she`ll for sure do it. And whatever,If you meet her and feel the need to give her the letter then you should simply go ahead and give it to her. Why let it torture you forever? If not,then finee. All that matters is you being ok,love. (which is hard at the time and I get it. But you should really try.)
Больше года Janni said…
Continue ignoring her! It's too late now, and even if you decide to "take her", it will never be the same! and i thinkt that it is important that she gets it! the things that has happend to you this summer is just fuck, and she making it worse is just fuckery
LMFAO

i love watching HP with people that haven't read the books at the same time it's so annoying.
OMG when i watched the third it was with like 10other people
and NO ONE HAD ANY IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON! they talked the whole time during the Shrieking shack scene. SO THE WHOLE TIME THING EVERYONE WAS LIKE WTF! they paused it and i had to give like a 30min explanation of the whole movie.

Then when Sirius was like hugging Harry goodbye they were all convinced he was a rapist. They all cheered when he died. but you should hear the comments they said i died laughing.

And what they said about Mad-Eye was priceless.
I don`t think she`s a bad person,really. I honestly think she doesn`t know how to cope with the whole situation. You know about the possible divorce thing?
Больше года Janni said…
lol babe! xD we are pretty much saying the oposite thing xD

Well ignore her for now, but like babe says; you need to let her talk to you if she wants to, and if you are ready for it. but i guess your relationship won't be the same, but atleast then you'll have said the things you have had locked up
Больше года Janni said…
LOL Ballah! yesterday when i was watcing HP with my friends, i was thinking about you and your friend's commetns! xD
A rapist? GOD MY DAD WAS THE SAME. He was all like "That guy`s a pedophile,yeah?" I was like "Yeah,no...WHAT? What the fuck do you mean?",LMAOOO. I had a major moment of confusion. Then my dad was like "He`s into Harry" & I was like trying the whole freaking time to explain to him everything blah blah blah,HAHAHAHA. Third movie was a big let down for me in generally though. 3rd book`s my fave and I expected it to be so much better.
ohhhh i'm grounded cause i went insane last night.
So it was my sisters 21st birthday and everyone was in my back yard. And i was in my room for a while listening to music so i go join them in the back yard cause it was around dinner.

And i go back there and sit down and all my sibs just look at me and start saying comments like "Emo kid decided to come out of her room"
"you weird freak" " my sister called me a bitch" Bren was saying some annoying ass stuff. I think he's still pissed about what i did to him and how i got off that grounding. they just all attacked me a once calling me names so i just walked away and went back to my room. I said i didn't want to eat and they ere like "oh that's a first" just nasty stuff.

So i ended up calling my sister a fucking ugly bitch on her birthday. and kinda went insane on everyone it wasn't very pretty but now i'm not really talking to anyone.
Gah,I know. 100% oposite. And it`s a surprise cause I AM usually the one that`s being all negative and a pessimist and saying "it`s not gonna be the same again" etc...and now it`s YOU baby. ROFL. I`m being fucking positive for once in my fucking life...WOW
I don`t think she`s a bad person,really. I honestly think she doesn`t know how to cope with the whole situation. You know about the possible divorce thing?

wait who are we talking about?
Больше года Janni said…
and the rest didn't get grounded? it was they that started it.. and they should fucking think about everything that you have been through the last weeks! what did you do to Bren? i don't think i know that part.
angry
I`m sorry but your evil simblings were fucking asking for it. Seriously?
After everything that happened to you? They should just all fucking leave you alone & shut their fucking mouths up. I`m sorry but this is fucking unfair. Calling you names...what the fuck is that shit?
Yeah i'm not a big 3rd movie fan either. Ehhh they missed so much.

THE 5th book is so underrated. i fucking love it.
and the 4th there's just something about it! ehh i love it

I'm am such a pessimist it's not even funny.
My headphones have been glued to my ears for like the last month.
I was pretending to sleep last night and i heard my sisters talking about me.
[I]wait who are we talking about?[I]

The one you`re refusing to talk to.
ohh like 2weeks ago i stole his swim shorts off his body while at a pool party and everyone saw him naked.
It was worth it. I got grounded but then got out of it. But now i'm grounded again.
I mean i was a bitch to call my sister a bitch on her birthday but whatever.

I'VE BEEN SOOOOOOOOOO NICE THIS SUMMER. I just kept my mouth shut. but now i'm done if they're gonna treat me like this i'm gonna be pissed.
and i just found out were going camping for a week in 2weeks. I'm not looking forward to it.
BOO. I hate it when members of my family talk about my back. And even when I can`t hear them,I just somehow feel it...I see them whispering shit & I feel awful and ofcource I can sense it`s about me. It`s the worst feeling.
oh yeah i told her about that.
and she was just like "not your parents NEVER."
gosh. she just is really self absorbed right now.
zzz
Camping...again? Whatever.
i can always sense that shit i mean they weren't saying anything bad they just said " i think we hurt her i think she's depressed"