БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 114901-114950 of 116057

Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
i still hav my fingers crosed that a come is going to land on tree hill, of course every one will die excet dan, because he cant be killed.
dude lol a pic of jacklson olding up food, perfect for the convo
Больше года brattynemz said…
Of course. Dan is immortal. That would be a great closing scene, seeing how everyone died.
Больше года sophialover said…
Dude I'd love that. I want all their heads chopped. And Dan being the only one to stand still alive,ofcource.
i heard some craz rumour that they are doing a season 9 but killing off haley or some shit
angelic
S9? OMG.
but of cours ethey ned to bring back lucas and peyton for any of these mass killings
s9, when there shldnt have been a s7 hell they could have stopped after s3 :P
LMAO. True that!
its a shame because s5 with teh time jump and everything could have been soooo good and lead to such a good show and yet, it just seems to get worse and worse, like gusy take ur time, work on te sl's and characters instead of rushing every damn thing. and give brooke storylines that can match Sophia's skills! and for gods sake, shoot quinn and let it do teh job this time.
IKR? I still hate them for butchering BL. :/
angelic
He shook his head and tried to keep his voice steady. "Not really. Not if it means losing you. I can't do that again."

She didn't say anything but lowered her head. Noah went on: "Could you really leave me without looking back?"

OMG what are you doing to my heart.
i know :( poor bl. but at the same time kinda glad bl didnt live in these horrid oth dys t be ruined like teh couples that survived. teh sad thing is even though bl arent together and well will never be together on eh show again, tehy still do all they can to diss em, its like kicking us when we're down. bastards.

aw nem, how far u ot left and are you going to read teh wedding next?
I know! Idk what they are trying to prove, if it's the fact that they're the ones in control, yes, we can see that. Doesn't change how we feel abt them though.

I'm nearly done, I'd finish this before I sleep tonight. What is it abt?
i would love to shove em all on a lie detector and ask them how they feel about blers and teh diehard ones, its like you havent squashed us yet we're tough, itll kil you befor itll kill us. just.

its like sorta a sequel to the notebook, but not really, its based after allie's dead but noah is still around, the main character is his son in law. he wants to pretty much sort out his relationship with his wife and have the kind of love and spark that allie and noah had an he seeks advice from noah, in it you find out more about noah and allie after thy got married and about tehri family and that.
crying
And when I look at her face, a face I know better than my own, I
know that I have meant as much to her. And that means more to me
than I could ever hope to explain.

OMG.
Oh. I didn't know there was a sequal of some sort to The Notebook. I will, though. Sounds good.
well nicholas sparks likes to kill off people so if he doesnt get around to it in the first book he writes a second. either taht or his characters are widows.
LMAO so have you read all of his books?
crying
I love you, Allie. I am who I am because of you. You are every
reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had, and no matter
what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the
greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
And, my darling, you will always be mine.
lol nothing beats "I want all of you forever. You and me. Everyday."
i went through a stage of reading his books when i was younger, so ive read a lot of his older ones, havent really read any from the last like four years.
angelic
LOL. This part of the book was never mentioned in the movie, I understand why, but it's just so beautiful.
aw man, theres a reason why theyre like an epic couple. sighs.
u know what i always found ironic, if my memmory serves me correct, how diff the endings are. i wont spoil but they are just well different.
The end of the book is different from the one of the movie? That's beyond fucked up. Gosh,I love the ending scene so much <3
aw eyesexage <33
 aw eyesexage <33
heart
"I learned what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered. But most of all, I learned that life is for sitting on benches next to ancient creeks with my hand on her knee and sometimes, on good days, for falling in love."

Awwwww.
But most of all, I learned that life is for sitting on benches next to ancient creeks with my hand on her knee and sometimes, on good days, for falling in love."

That was some serious quality cheese Nem. LMAO.
zzz
Tumblr won't work on my b-day. That's life.
Well you know him, Nicholas Sparks. :D
LOL I know. It's the writing style. Same thing,every book. A walk to remember <3
hes a walking cheese ball but oh he does romance so well. lol funnily enough i cannot stand the book for walk to remember, i flove the movie but the book just didnt compare to me, i think it was the time difference.
crying
How can I be crying by just reading a novel?
dude how can you NOT be!
WTF @ the ending?
I haven't read A walk to remember either lol. But yeah the movie is awesome.

HAHAAHA now that I'm thinking about it the only book of Nicholas I've read is Message in a bottle.
tongue
u've finished it im assuming?
mary thats like the book i havent been able to find and read, but i love the movie. is the book any good?
Yes. WTF, I liked the movie ending better. LMAO

BRB, dinner. I'm starving!
just to double check because its been like a gazillion years since ive read it, but does it end with them having old people sex?
angelic
YES.
lol yeah see opposite of the movie which suugest they die together, instead they get some hanky panky
LMAO which one do you prefer though?
um them dying lol, im not into reading about old people having sex, cldnt they have just gone to sleep :P
MTE. I felt like the book ending was a letdown, it's all so romantic and I was so moved, hell, I was in tears. Then I found out that they are abt to have sex, and I'm like, WTF.
lol i can just imagine your expression. at least u got a break from crying.
But still!
OMG, they are replaying on radio my fave local band's last gig. I was there. I'm so proud of myself. But it breaks my heart. :/
whats teh local band? cool u went to their last gig.
Sugarfree. I would love to make you listen to them, but my fave songs are in our language :/ I swear, I love this band so much. My love for them knows no boundaries and I don't think anyone could understand that.