БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115001-115050 of 116057

Больше года sophialover said…
lol Mickei you're losing it...
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
mary!!!!!! hey
Больше года OMGitsBrooke said…
anyoneee
Больше года brattynemz said…
Anyone?
Больше года Chlarkfan said…
smile
Anyoneeeeeeee?
Больше года Jessica4695 said…
smile
still heree?
Больше года Cas_Cat_2 said…
crying
I miss you! <3
crying
CAAAAT!!!
wink
last update 6 days ago?

this spot is dying.
really guys,really? :/
 last update 6 days ago? this spot is dying. really guys,really? :/
*sigh*
Больше года OMGitsBrooke said…
Wowww, this place has died for real :((((
crying
Nooooooo!
lalala la la
Just noticed that I got 10 new die hards. 10. After being inactive for more than a year. WTF is wrong with you, FP?
FP sucks, loev it but it sucks :P like oth. nem u still here????
I'm here! But I'm abt to fall asleep, LMAO.
Больше года brucas4ever said…
DEAD MUCH?
monkey
OMG, THIS NEW DRAMA. ASDFGHJKL.
nem!!!! heya, wahts up?
crying
Mickei! I'm at work!!!
work fun...

omg just saw teh woel wlal thing nd cant be fd reading tehw hole thing, can u give me teh short version, whats the drama about? why is that girl saying blers are turning against blers, what happened?
I have no idea, all I know is there's Team Mon/Ally and Team Irreversible/Holly. Idk her name. I think Mon/Ally have something against Holly and Irreversible is just defending her. And then Irreversible accused BL fans of being bitter abt LP. Idk, it doesn't make sense. Hahaha. I was the one who typed in ALL caps.
so wat didtey do t holly to make it ome toteh bl wall? n why oes it not surprise me drama here can be linked bak to holly, i swear ll the drama on this spot is that girls fault. it would be so much more preaceful if she vanished. and y does it lway get assumed that blers dont like holly becauseo her shipping lp 2,ever cross their minds its just HOLLY ppl dont like.
and if bl fans are bitter and thats why 'we' 'behave te way we do' what the f are the lp fans excuse?
LMFAO!!!

I think that's what Ally said so of course, Holly reacted and Irreversible defended her.
and its on OUR WALLS why? this is fn rediculous. take it off the damn bl spot. and they gtta sop turning angst against holly into blVSlp fights, they are two DIFF things.

gawd. is it too late to blow off at them?
Nope, not at all. They never will learn if we don't.
you know whats fd up, holly acts like 'peacemaker'(i translate it as 'trouble maker') and its all oh go her, yet if anyone stands up to her and calls out her behaviour its like leave holly alone, so by bler fans not turning aainst bl fans what it really means is bl fans arent allowed to turn against holly yet evryone else can turn against other bl fans, like wtf. calling us bitter? let me pull the knife out of my back. its maily a diff of appearnace, some peopels ee her behaviour as being a peacemaker and being 'mature' while others see it as casuing problems, drawing more attention to problems and blowing them out of proportion, bringing unrelated trouble to the bl spot ect... oh and yeah being immature. what is this high school? does it need to be a fight out in the quad? do we all HAVE to play nice? forcing us together. people dont like people, we're not five where the whole class has to be friends, if we dont wanna be friendly we should stay away from each other and play with our own friends.
arghh this drama on this spot is so fn not needed, and i just dont know how it all started. why did holly call peace? what the hell happened that was so big that was causing trouble? so a few lp fans thought blers were reporting their things or something, uh, who cares they should be able to say their piece without someone tattling here, it was an unfounded accusation that wasnt even made to blers, that wouldnt have caused trouble if someone kept their nose out of it. unless there is a prank or an actual fight going onor its proved that an actual bler, where we can name names, is causing trouble, there doesnt need to be any trouble to this spot.

i can fn name a name of a bler who causes problems.
honestly kno fn idea! from the little things on this spot what i can gather is...

someone reported things on lp spot, lpers blame blers, holly post wall post about some drama and calling bl fans out on reporting lp picks and then anoterh post calling trcie to agree to diasagre between lpers and blers and wanting the 'drama' to stop, which in turn created drama because blers talked back whch sisnt asurprise after what happened last time when tehre actually was a drama to bitch about, so then like what two days after this of ourse the icon thing happened wher lpers woe anti bl icons or some shit which you know is ironic because of this truce (which of course the drama is blers fault) so.... somewhere ally must have said soemthing which offended holly or something, so her friend irreversibel or whatever did a wall post dissing blers and defending holly and THAT got quite a response, mainly between her and ally and mon, the irony of the post was classic. complaining about blers turning on bler sby turning on blers. yeah so which had a few otherr blers postng wall post in answer.

that i think is the cliff notes.

its mainly a mix of bad timing, difference of opinions and things getting blown way out of proportion to rediculous amounts. i swear its like when its peaceful for so long drama is jst cretaed out of habot lol. and though you deleted yoru post ill leave this just in case you come back. heres your answer. though how it got to this point is beyond me, boggles my mind. its a shame too, the whole april fools thing probably would have got a diff reaction if it wasnt for the timing because of what happene what 2 days before hand. its a joke that just looked like a slap in the face lol. uh drama.
last edited Больше года
yeah i deleted it,bc if just read all these comments so i NOW kind of know whats going on :D LMAO.

wow, this is like so much drama over somethign sooo stupid.
BL wouldn't like this.

i mean you come on this spot to spread the love of a couple you ship,not to spread hate about persons/couples you dont like.
 yeah i deleted it,bc if just read all these Комментарии so i NOW kind of know whats going on :D LMAO. w
i know! theres nothing i hate more than coming to the brucas spot and seeing all this shit on the wall and that, dude all the picks drove me crazy too. like who cares what the lpers do? as long as they keep it off this spot! its all so stupid. like nem said, if you cant respect the people a least respect the damn spot.
i just wish that what happens on that spot stays on that spot and isnt dragged here to cause all these fights. and teh sucky thing is after last time it shouldnt have happened again. esp over something so small.
miss the old bfg and all the love.
yeah,i agree. I just woke up & all i saw were all these stupid comments & fights :/
i didnt have a problem with these icons at all, that was just for one day and it wasn't like they came on this spot to upload their icons here...
the icons really didnt bother me, like of course i dont like them they are anti bl, but like whatever, who cares april fools right? but its the timing, after teh whole peace thing, its just um how is making anti bl icons and wearing them peaceful???? its not, good intentions or bad intentions its trouble in the making esp after what happened.
oh i juast found the drama, the icon pick, thats where it turned nasty
yeah i readed the hwole comment war on that pick,too :/
yeah, i know... but i mean they can do whatever they want...

i was just really confused about this monica girl posting on the wall. ?!?
monica?

im bias i guess because i get along well with mon so as her friend i instantly wanna stand up with her, and ally is real sweet too, and well me and holly we just do not get along and i tend to avoid her so i dont i dont know have a full on go at her which will then go crazy lol because i try to avoid drama not create it. and well when mon and holly go at it wow they go at it and tehy just keep going and neither one will ever change their opinion, and why should they. and it gets soooo personal which causes so much drama and then other people get involved and suddenly its war.

i feel like saying something on there, but its over and i do NOT want to bring attention back to the pick though im like dying to fight back and defend bl fans, the bl spot and my bl buddies.

but i will resist, i will resist in taking hollys bait, resist michelle resist.
yeah, i think thats irreversible's name or how is she called here?
you know holly's bestie...

that's what confused me the most that she had to bring it all up again on the wall & not just message them or IDK :/

yeah, i know.... I'm gonna try & stay out of it MOSTLY :D
but you never know,because i get along with mon really
well & ally is such a nice person,too.
i dont have a problem with holly liking lp or anything & i like holly, i mostly even kind of stand behind her in these things, but well i dont really know monia or i dont really know her name,damn it! i got to go on her profil again :// argh.
last edited Больше года
well if they dont hang out on teh bfg and talk its hard to get to know them, like what are you meant to chat on picks thats how fights start :P

i really dont have a problem with holly liking lp, really i dont care that she likes them too for all i know lots of blers like lp as well, liek kelsie turned lper for a while and i loved kelsie. but dont want to be a bitch but i just dont like holly, never did, probably never will because i noticed early on how he plays teh spots and causes drama all under the guise of being 'mature' and keeping 'peace' and then she turns everything back onto her with some woe is me attitude and plays the victim. and it has just turned me completey off her and im not going to pretend to like her and bow to her feet, i dont wanna cause fights or drama so i jut try to avoid her. beauty of teh internet, or hell even life, you dont like a person you dont have to put up wth them.

well monica or whatever knew who she was directing it at, she should have msged them. thats one of teh rpobs, instead of messaging peopl directly its put on the walls and extra people get involved. like you cant accuse blers as a whole of something and NOT expect a reaction. people react! dont bloody wave a red flag at them and not expect to get bloody charged! and tehn whine abotu gettinag reaction. talk about bloody immature. i apologise about my swearng, its just how i talk :P

an di just have to say this because i think blers get some bad slack but a lot of them time as nice as teh comments made are tehy are subtle digs at blers, or accusing us of something, and so blers react differently. like hollys mutual post on two walls are really not that bad, aking for drama not to be caused by someone who is regular on both sites, not a big deal, it is rather peace makery. but put it into context, that post was right above another post on he bl wall where she reprimanded blers, as she did in her comment in her other post too, which adds a new dimension to it. its saying lets act peaceful because your not being peaceful. on teh lp spot it wasnt like that, and sadly i checked because i wanted to know what was going on because i was liek um dram what drama? why do we need peace isnt there already peace, and it wasnt the same thing you know. it was more like, hey im saying this and hopefully shit wont happen again like blers caoming onto teh spot and deleting pics becaue they were recently dissing blers on their things, so lpers reacted (which i saw thanks to hollys comment on the icon pick, with teh woe is me act) all gracefully and like so sorry yoru in the middle where as blers react like some nicely but others not so nicely in a more shut the up what did we do wrong way, and lets face it holly puts herself in the middle, and its fine for the lpers because she was nice to them, she wasnt giving them a smack on the hand as if tehy were five year olds who arent sharing.

and you know what, just to fn defend the blers who seem to be the bad guys, blers didnt do anything against lpers or lp, sure they replied to the posts in our spot, but bad timing lpers then do a heap of anti bl icons???? right, got it april fools, just a joke, not a big deal. but come on, how stupid do you have to be to realise it i a bad idea, joke or not, blers didnt do it, tehy didnt turn the 'war' into a joke (which is a bad idea considerng all te pranks of the past during teh heyday of teh blVSlp war). yet blers are STILL teh ones getting the bad rep. like wtf??? wtff. i just dont get it! i dont get how come all this drama has to happen, how come we get reprimanded and they get defended. when it was all so easly avoidable.

fn avoidable. arghh. sorry fr my rants, i ahev to get them out or well i will start a fn war. and i dont want that.
yeah i know,there are so many new bl'ers around here,its going crazy & so many oldies just leave ://

yeah, i think i get what you mean, but im not so often on the lp spot so i dont really know whats goign on there, but i just got to say, lpers are mostly nice people,too :))
like honestly now,you can talk to them so normally & all , just not about bl or lp :/ so its kind of sad that we cant just get along or be like 'fine ignore it' because everyone always says 'Yeah lets just ignore them & all' ... but no one ever does.

mon & ally knew right away that the post was driected to them & i think monica pretty much knew it ,too .. so she could've just msg them & all this drama would've never happened.
& i also dont get why she joined the lp spot,now she joined it so that they are not alone or whatever,well there are over 3000 people in that spot so ..
i dont care about this anymore.

yeah no matter , even when / if the bl'ers would be wrong one day i'd stil stand behind them.. its what you do.

no problem for this long rant, dont hav a problem with reading, i also really like your point of view & your arguments & stuff :DD
This is some seriously fucked up shitty drama. Not even a worthy of "attention one". It's plain stupid. My perspective: LP spot is dying,BL spot is dying...BLERS & LPERS DESPERATELY NEED IN THEIR LIVES THE BLP WAR TO FEEL THIS IS ALIVE AGAIN. What-fucking-ever. This is entirely,entirely pathetic. I don't even care about who started it...the fact that people went on with it and kept commenting and commenting only proves they craveee for drama. They seriously have nothing better to do. It's still sad BLers VS BLers but you know...way to make a spot active.

Blah,fuck newbies of this spot. I'm pretty much done with these fuckers. Most get on my fucking nerves and I ain't hiding it.
last edited Больше года
yeah lots of newbies, and they havent been through the old wars and been jaded by them lol. ill never fully recover frm those prank days :P

im a big fan of eithr ignoring it or private messages if its a more private thing, to avoid these big clashes. but i also get not being able to hit back when someone starts things. and you are so right so many peopel sa ignore it and then dont.

i dont get why any bler would join the lp spot unless they like lp too. there are other spotsto meet up with lpers other than their own. many. and im sure the majority of the lpers are real nice people and great to talk to about non oth related stuff, but frankly i dont want or need to talk to them. i have friends in the real world, if i wanna chat i chat to them, i came to fanpop and i come to the bl spot to interact with blers, for the bl love which ey my aussie donbt watch oth dont know who bl are frends cant give me that, so yeah i am quite happy to not know the lpers, to not go on their spot, to not get into fights with them, to not do stupid pranks or have plans to diss lp for my own enjoyment without thinking about the people it will offend, i am happy and content to ignore their existence, i respect them enough to do that, and i am quite happy thatthey ignore mine. so getting dragged into these stupidavoidable fights arghh! its not happy blness.

and simply i think it would all be soooooooo much sumpler if teh sides just avoided each other, its not about being nice, we shouldnt have to be nice to each otehr we jsut have to not b not nice to them. like fine dor the ones who are happy to hang woth thm and are happy with being a postive part of the lp spot, sure go fan em hang whatever, but the ones who arent happy with taht shoudl just stay of teh spot. what enjoyment can a bler get from being there if they dont like lp and arent friends with the lpers? there shouldnt be stalkers on either side.

thanks, dont want to come off a bitch, but lolput my pov and arguments down to the fact i really worked with children, i guess i see everything in daycare preschool standards, and i was never a fan of forcing kids to get along. i know i dont like people, i know people dont like me, its completely normal, and it shoudlnt be forced. no point having a sad that everyones not friends.

and i have to say i like yours too. haha i tend to like blers points of views and arguments. this spot rocks! it shouldnt be ruined by petty fighting about non bl related things.
Mary!
angelic
MICKEI! I'm actually NOW starting to get what the argument was about. Holly,multi shipping and irreversible being Holly's bodyguard. How nice. All lovely and shit. I can't believe I spent 10 minutes of my day reading this fuckery.
Hannah Mon and Ally shouldn't have even responded to that...person. I don't think it even has to do with BLP. As I've previously said,people have serious issues. Serious ones. If they want drama though they should be starting to take lessons from ex legends aka SBF. This is so wrong and feels so fucking...unoriginal. It's not "quality" drama. I'm not saying SBF era was quality drama...but Myra/Lily/SBF DID IT EFFIN BETTER.
last edited Больше года
hey maryy<3
yeah many new people, i have nothing against them,sometimes these repeated oicks just annoy me alot ... & that they always the same stuff we uploaded years ago,some icons .. i bet u saw 20 times already uploaded or something..

yeah i dont know about that either, what i know she hates lp so why join the spot? you can talk to them over there wall or even on the oth spot if you want to talk to ALL of them & yeah i totally understand that.

i wish that would happen,but someone wil ALWAYS stalk & spread,either a bl or lp fan..

np & thanks :D yeah this spot is so amazing & the people here are,too & it all gets ruined over somethign like this...
ah myra... the nightmares. that drama was at least drama, this drama funnily enough is all based around not causing drama.

mary they are ten minutes you can never get back! love mon and one of those reasons is because she is so honets nd speaks what she thinks but yeah it can make things worse, but it is hard to stand back and not say something when someone is dissing you to your face or well computer screen.

how u been?
Больше года monLOVEbrucas said…
I just want to say i am really sorry for disrespecting the spot, because you guys should all know i care about this spot so much, like last year i dedicated my life just to get a fanatic and make this spot alive.

i shouldn't have responded but i never come here anymore and i thought hey i should come say hey to everyone, and when i do, i see Holly talking shit again, and i just snapped, and not because i wanna start drama but because i love this spot so much and i love you guys so fucking much and to see this spot get ruined with all this crap makes me mad.

Like everything has changed and i miss Cat, Janni, Kelise, all of them and now its so different, and i just think to myself, THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED LAST YEAR. This spot was alive and rolling, now its changed and im sorry for making it even worse.

UGH i wish i never responded and i was wrong but i love you guys, and this is why i never come on fanpop anymore because there is no point when the only place i love the most is changing really badly
Lily?
I mean Lila. LMAO. But yeah,those were THE times. this drama funnily enough is all based around not causing drama. I can't agree more.

Jess,I so agree. The repeated picks...they make me wanna DIE. So fucking stupid.

Mon I'm messaging you...WAIT