БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115351-115400 of 116057

Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
i love when she writes dyke on her shirt and then like takes her shirt off, go peyton, take a stand! i love when she stands up for something that isnt you know about her. like when she blasts victoria in s5. butyeah she took drugs like once and yeah attempted to kidna do it again because she was all 'woe is me' but hell teens experiment all teh time.s2 her worse season whatever, s4 man. or 5. or hell even 6.
Больше года Jessica4695 said…
agree,well im gonna go & watch the o.c now ;) first time im gonna watch this ! :)
have fun with your sis & it was great talking to you <3

bye hun :*
lol nick is fast asleep and ive now escaped to my room :P enjoy the oc, cant believe youve never watched it. bye
Больше года brucas4ever said…
Anyone? two days? We suck.
I really need someone right now, i feel like i've destroyed by future, i feel like i'm drowning, i feel like there is no one in the world but me, i feel like i'm about to explode, i wish i would disappear because i can't put up with this much longer.
Больше года Chlarkfan said…
Hannah, what happened?! You can always talk to me <3
so... do you like poptarts?
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
log on my loves
u still here tigger?
Больше года sophialover said…
angelic
blah noone's on like always
i feel like i've destroyed by future, i feel like i'm drowning, i feel like there is no one in the world but me, i feel like i'm about to explode, i wish i would disappear because i can't put up with this much longer

JEEZ TALK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Amanda Seyfried. I freaking love herrrrrrrrr ♥
last edited Больше года
gahhhhhhhh that was right after i destroyed my future one of the worst moments of life.
I LOVE HER TOO. I'm head over heels in love with the bitch,I loved her even more after today. (watched The Red Riding Hood)
WTF how did you destroy it?
I really want to watch that.
WATCH BIG LOVE. It's an HBO series you'll FREAKING LOVE HER.
I mean she is just amazing.

My exam went terrible. I fucked up majorly the only thing i think i did well on was the writing portion. Now my future is fucked.
Fucking hell. Was it really that bad? Fucking exams,I can't even. I'm really really sorry baby. But eh,I don't think I'm of the category of people who think exams have anything to do with a person's future & everything. I mean yes,they're important but seriously? THEY can't "make" or "destroy" anyone's life. "Passing an exam will only probably make things harder" (Skins has flawless quotes)
angelic
Can't you retake it or so?
My exams are starting in 11 days...
It was awful the math section i think i had a stroke. The guy sitting next to me was like cursing under his breath and then he just went to sleep. Well i determines my college and i for sure lost any type of scholarship that could have been a possiblity.
Gahh gotta love skins.
I'm retaking it but the most your score goes up is like one or two points and my retake day is in a month sooo idk. I suck at testing...

Awww you're going to do amazing.
I'll be so rewatching that serie after my exams. You have to watch the movie,I was initially all negative and didn't want to see it cause although I love Amanda I knew the director of Twilight was doing it and I was like "Meh"...but OH LORD it was pure brilliance. And just the way I want it. All symbolic and shit. Plus it had like a major twist...I freaking loved the thing.
I didn't get what happened with the guy..?
A month is pretty damn good. Baby fuck the world,you can do it. I know you can. Get your head down and do it. You'll do this once and then you'll be enjoying of the positive stuff this annoying process has to offer you. But I'm telling you again,wtf is it with "my life is ruined" bullshit?
What series?
I'm currently watching Veronica Mars.
Yeah i'm planning on watching it once it's on dvd it's out of theaters here.
I MUST go see water for elepahnts. I read the book in one day.
"Big Love"
isn't it a series? lmao.
VM has always...bored me. Besides there's something extremely annoying about Kristen Bell. I mean I used to love her but...but...
Oh yes it's a series she isn't in like the last season but there have been 5 or 6 i can't remember. Each season is like 10 or 12 episodes so...

I was soooooooooooo annoyed by Kristen Bell at first but then i started watching and i like it, it's not the best show ever but it's on netflix instant play soooooo :)

p.s can you believe the bull shit that happened on this spot. You should be proud of me this time i didn't respond.
Have you ever seen the movie grease?
Grease? Nah. Wtf happened?
Idk Idk can't figure what exactly is it with Kristen...should be her voice and awkward laugh or...idk. But I don't seem to like her anymore. Yep I've watched pretty much the entire first season & some other eps and I'm one of those 0.01% people who ship Duncan/V instead of LoVe.
Ohhh nvm it's a movie with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John it's old though.

Basically crazy bitch who loves to come on the BL spot, posted a nasty comment accusing us of getting their picks deleted so Ally told her that it's not BL fans getting their picks deleted and it's this whole thing 63 comments worth. All i said was i honestly don't give a fuck about this, and please stay off our spot.

Today we get a post on our wall by crazy bitch saying that an Lp fan didn't like the picks so she reported them, the person who reported them sent a message to Ally telling her what she did.
ehhhhhhhh i don't like Duncan at all.
I might watch SPN idk though.
Mwhaha I'm SO watching Poison Ivi tonight!
Those crazy fucked up in the head bitches...
But then again,this spot can't survive without DRAMA. I've come to terms with it. Like,REALLY.
Never even heard of that.
I need to clean my room and do hww. fml. this sucks. i'm so lazy.
Oh my John Travolta was actually handsome back then. I'm now watching the trailer...
last edited Больше года
It's a thriller. Was in a "Scream" mood but can't find the one I want anywhere...(looking for the 1996 one)
DAMN TUMBLR. I'M COMPLETELY BLAMING IT FOR MY THRILLER MOOD.
hahhah yeah it was pretty popular, it's based on someone's experience from my high school so it's weird to watch it.
I've deffo seen it before cause I even remember some scenes of the college but the opening scene actually haunted my childhood years rofl. The "What do you want?" "I want to see what your insides look like" scene. CREEPY thing is forever creepy. And then when he chases her around the pool & she finds her parents hunging from a tree BOO.
ahh you mean the other one with Travolta...rofl. "Grease". LOL I meant Scream...
Wait i'm so confused. Scream i've never seen that.
LORD HANNAH.
Haven't watched "Scream"? Well,lol,it's like the most famous horror movie series ever...and for a reason I suppose. But oh well nothing really compares to "REC". Rec makes you fucking scream. Had my eyes closed during the most part of that one...
What's REC?
hahahah dudddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hate sunday nights.
Rec is...well...rec. You can't really say you've seen a thriller till you've watched Rec. Words can't even explain what REC is.
Hate them too,LMAO,that's why I'm trying to find ways to properly waste my time...It's 1 am already right now but can't sleep,obviously. Plus from tomorrow I'm not able to breathe till exams start...and until they finish...i'm basically trapped. So I'm tecnhically enjoying my last night of "freedom"
PARTYYYYYYYYYY.
You'll do amazing on your exams. What exams do you acutally have? how many?
Ancient Greek,Literature,Writing,Biology,Latin,His­tor­y.
last edited Больше года
:( that sucks :(((((((((((
i'mmmmmmmmmmmmm starved.
Hey quick question what ever happened to G?
cool
She's studying like...INSANE but she's still alive ofcource.
Okayyyy, i miss everyone so much. Like where the fuck is Janni? i mean seriously?> Everyone is gone :''''(
Kills me.
I'm super happy to be done with exams but i have to make sure my grades are perfect, i have to bring my rank down to places if i want to make the top list that goes up in the hallway for all eternity. and the yearbook. That means i have to beast my math final.
I AM SO OBSESSED WITH THE ROYAL WEDDING.
America sucks i have no chance of EVER being a princess it's bullshit.
My whole childhood was filled with disney princess movies and then i have to just except the fact that i can't be a princess, it's bullshit. This is just not fair.
I love reading old conversations on this forum it seriously makes my life.