БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115401-115450 of 116057

Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
you could still be a princess, you just gotta meet and marry a prince from another country :P it could happen, i'm sure theres like a one in a zillion chance.
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
i miss everyone:(
dawn! you are so missed too
Больше года TSOYPRA said…
oh my god it has been almost one year since i last came here....
i remember talk here for ages.....
we used to gather here and talk and talk and talk about everything.....
we used to talk about ourselves and learn thing about each others...
oh my god i miss those days.....
right now we have so many things to do...i have work and college and i don't have the time to came here and talk to you guys.....
i really regret that.....
perhaps you don't even remember me anymore....
such as i don't remember all of you by your name at least....
but i remember all the good comversations we have...all the times that we laught....
i am happy that i found at least a litle time to came here and post this to our forum....
because it's still ours even if we are not here as often as we used to be.......
last edited Больше года
Больше года brucas4ever said…
VICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i mis that too!

Tumblr noooooooooo work
Больше года Dean-girlx said…
I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY hate LP fans.

And by LP fans .. I mean that one who always starts drama but will NEVER ever admit it because she's too dumb.
i have something sayong pop out to me, tempted to click it... but i won't. hmmmm, fanpop changes.
hmmmmmm
Больше года dermer4ever said…
its for your most active clubs except have of them i haven't added anything in months or been their for awhile
Больше года brattynemz said…
crying
GOING THROUGH 3X18 CAPS.
SO HEARTBROKEN RIGHT NOW.
318<3

anyone here?
i am but i am not up yet
lol r u sleep typing?
no i woke up i just haven't woken all the way up once i get my coffee i will
kk, well il ignore anything weird that you say.

terra, i am so upset, rustrated and pissed off atm. ive lost my phone, my new phone that i have had for obly liek 3 months, whihi bloody well have a plan for so ill have to pay it out or some shit arghh. i didnt even relaise i didnt have it til i went to go to work, and then i assumed id lost it soemwhere at home, but now im home and i cannot find it anywhere so theres a 99% chance i left it in the taxi i got home from the shops. so i had to call the police because tahts apparently where tehy hand them in, and make a report but i ant call my network til tomorrow arghh, and its looking more and more likey that someone grabbed it and has like jst thrown the simcard out. :( i want my phone, i need my phone its got all my numbers and shit all my pictres from the last few months and its my contact with my friends :( and its green, it was such a pain to get a green phone and now its GONE! and i am trying not to cry but i wnat the damn bloody thing back.

calm me down :P
yowzers hopefully it will show up soon

watch some youtube videos that should take your mind off it
lol well have six loading atm so...

its even crappier because i have no one to blame but myself if i left iithe taxi a)it should have stayed burried at the bottom of my bag because i had no reason to use it during teh drive b)it wasnt stolen against my will, i must have LEFT it there for soemone to just take, my bad c) why the f did it take me over 2 hrs to look for my phone so i couldnt do hing about it til after work!

if it wasstolen at least i could think bloody hell some bastard went into my bag and stole my bloody phone, the bloody bastard, but no i have to think 'you fucking stupid idiot michelle you fucking left your phone in a taxi, now deal with the consequences' but theres still this tiny part of me thatthinks it has fallen somewhere and is just hiding at home and ill fond t if i look hard enough under the mess. gawd i hope if i left it in the tax soemone hands it in, please, please, please.

anyways tell me some good news from you!
the only i can think of is i am going to the glee concert in a couple weeks with Hayley
thats a good thing? :P

u excited?
yeppers hayley is marring my brother in september and we have lots of things in common

yes i am
thats awesome
yeppers
Больше года Jessica4695 said…
is anyone here? :/
anyone?
ur still here? ._.
yep! was just chatting with mary somewhere else, miss her here though :(

omfg! wats this i hear about the oth finale skipping time AGAIN! wtf wtf wtf. wat were the writers thinking!

on a more positive note, how was ur day?
yeah! where the hell is she? :(
everyone is gone ...

I KNOW! thez showed a whole zear in 1 episode. WTF.

well, school like alway ... what about u.
did anyone like that becauseif tehy do wtf! they ripped us off and denied us a season, i HATE how oth treats time these days, god i thought it was bad enough going forward 18mnths or whatever between s6and7. seriously, seriously, and ppl acrually still stand by the writers, they are destroying teh show and the characters, are am ashamed on behalf of the ppl who use to be involved in the show and for the current actors in it.

not a bad day, work was work but a good work day i guess and i managed to sell my old phone after only advertising it for a day which was good, quick cash. but quiet other than that.
i know :( i mean i dont like bju but i have to admit some mood swings & the birth & stuff would have been cute & all , but we didnt even get that! they cut away everything!!!

oh cool , i wrote an english test today ... & my math teacher is back in school again :/ he was ill 3 weeks or something .. but now hes back :(((
but how are you ever going tolearn to love or accept bju if they arent written well, like come on no wonder so any ppl just arent feeling them. most of their growth has been offscreen. and what about teh people who ship thm, or just hell THE SHOWS FANS, they deserve a show that can carry through with sl's. for them to do this to BROOKE of all characters is also unforgivable, the one who WANTED a damn baby. gawd how can i hate this season before ive even seen it, these will be a set of dvds that will be an obligation buy not something i look forward to.

sensing you dont like your maths teacher, that bad huh? and its a double whammy too, a bad teacher and maths. not a cool combo.
i agree, & you didnt even saw the new season yet? :D
the only think i liked about the final was nathan & lydia, they had like 5 scenes or something & it was honestly really cute <3

yes,he is the worst teacher ever.. i already told you about him.. just ew .. i was really good in math ones .. 6th grade or something :D
oh yeah the pervy one.

sorry i vanished, i fell asleep. goodnight or goodmorning, im gonna go crash on purpose now. later.
yes.. ew.

& i did ,too .. so it didnt bother me :D
thats convenient lol, u still around?
are we all dead?
Life. this thread contains life.
Больше года Chlarkfan said…
Helllooo (:
Jelena how are you hun?!
hello :)
ever have the urge to just scream "brucas rocks"
Больше года sophialover said…
people?
blush
mary? :)
anyone?
The party don't start till i walk in.
hereee
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS­.
I am thoroughly satisfied now!
Mary darling how are you?
finally someone is here! =)
Omg multiple people. I will die of shock.
mischievous
HAAAAAAAAAHAHA I'm talking to my epic twin,I can't be NO good. I'm fineeeee.
Jess! Hugs everyone,everyoneee
SHOCKAGE I KNOW