БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115551-115600 of 116057

Больше года brucas4ever said…
Dude i'm so depressed the seniors are only in school for four more days. I'm going to cry. I hate the people in my grade the seniors were always the best! I'm gonna miss them .
eyesexage ** <3 *0
 eyesexage ** <3 *0
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
yet here we still are, thats gotta mean something.

joke. the perfect word for anything oth related at teh moment, and they might be bringing oldies back. shame. i caught like the beginning of an ep at a friends house, she still watches it, i saw like five minutes and was already screaming at the tv, i asked tarn how she could stand it and she said "its funny" and i glared at her, the major comedy of the show is what turns me off, a if every scene or second scene is just there to make at laugh AT the characters. whatever happened to wit? or great one liners? but 9 seasons wtf, when so many fucking awesome shows dont get a chance.
If you guys ever come to chicago you will experience the bipolar weather here. Yesterday i needed my coat, tomorrow it's basically too hot for shorts. Today it's black cause it's pouring but in like a few hours i bet you all my money it's going to be sunny.
hann how long you have til ur out for the school year?
thats gotta mean something.

right?

gahhhhhh i miss BL
Больше года sophialover said…
Do you guys believe they're bringing Pucas back? I think I will literally throw up on my screen if I see tha pair of losers again. I don't care if we get a BL scene,it's still gonna be crap crap crap. I mean imagine them talking about the LP spawn and BJ spawn? I'll cry
Больше года dermer4ever said…
This year has just been so screwed up for weather this weekend its supposed to be warm weather were the BBQ season starts not rain or lighting and thunder storms
I technically get out June 17th. But i'm ditching the last week of school because it's fucking pointless. So my last day is the 10th. But i have like 10 exams before then. and the 11th is my retake exam.

I got my exam results................
Kind of loathe bipolar weather.
I bet you any money. Like 5 years from now they are going to do an OTH spin off with all their kids. One of BJ's twins will go with the Naley kid. And the other one will go with the devil spawn.
It kind of sucks. But you get used to it. Like the other day it was fucking hot when i left for school. By the time school was done it was freezing, i had to walk home and it was so cold i didn't have a sweater cause it was too hot to wear one.
all four seasons rolled into one week, its magical... not. i dress for winter every day and sometimes i walk outside and im like wtf hy is ther a bloody sun out, go away you little shit. whats teh point of havinag nice jacket!!!!!!!! when i cant bloody wear the thing!!!!!!

wtf is up with bringing pucas back, like dude didnt mark say there was nothing else he could do ith them or whatever. where would they live,m where woudl tehy work, what friends would they have?????? hough maybe they could justbring lucas back and julian could die.... maybe bl can revive the show. nuh, new mark woudl just f tem up. maybe we coudl kill mark and take over. we coudl have old oth back and old bfg back.
brb 5mins! STAY ON!
results? hannah... ill ask just one thing, you happy?
It's been my dream to give Mark Scwhan a painful death since forever. I think I should fulfill it someday,hmmm. In all seriousness,I don't think they're bringing Pucas back. It would make 0 sense.
But I can't fucking understand,ratings aren't supposed to be low? HOW THE FUCK they get to renew the thing? Soph had mentioned a fucking petition or whatever...but are you fucking kidding me? CW shit is...jesus. I can't even with these people/producers whatever.
My results were AWFUL. But my writing scores were super high. I got the second best score and and only like 10% of people get that score.

Oth just doesn't make any sense so i don't understand any of it.
This storm is amazing. I love it. I'm in love with. I hope it never leaves.
Boo you whore,you're amazing. I'm proud of you <3
But my over all score just sucks. I mean it's awful. So i'm retaking it though.
I'm gonna start watching 90210!
LOL it's not good..
that's at least what i've heard,i've never watched it
really? i was watching the season finale and it was pretty good.
I'm not watching any shows at all anymore all of mine ended.
I still can't believe Big Love is done. I loved that show. It was just so fascinating.
I need a job.
kick ass second time round,be the ltitle genius we all know u r. but so proud of ur writing scores.

oth ratinsg suck and are getting suckier, they are losing tehir fanbase insteadof gaining one, it amkes no sense tehy gave the show a new season. i really wanna see the actors do something after it.
Yeah but that writing score won't count if my score goes up cause i'll need the higher score. So i have to do good on the essay again. But the last topic was sooooooooooooooo easy.
when do you retake em?
on the 11th. The day after my school exams.
lots of luck, come chill on the bfg after.
heres a present for u
last edited Больше года
 heres a present for u
hahhahaha i have a graduation party! But i'll come around

OMG A MANGO YUM! IWANT ONE RIGHT NOW!
we wont know if you hold of a few hours :P
SHIT my house is flouding and i have go go help them fix it.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. love you girls we'll talk again soon i know it!
k hannah hope it als alright.

i gota get up early too so i better get to sleep, night mary. dont be a stranger
anyone?
Больше года OMGitsBrooke said…
heeey hannah
Leyla how are you hun?
Больше года OMGitsBrooke said…
Greaaat,how are you babe??
ehhh i'm procrastinating doing hw.
anyone?
Больше года NicLovesBrucas said…
Hey.. Anyone Here? =)
Anyone?
Remember when we used to fight over comments?
Omg that was so classic ♥
speaking off
brucas totally rocks
my sockks off
they are da bomb - kaboom!
commentage