БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115751-115800 of 116057

Больше года brattynemz said…
Naaah. I live a pretty boring life.
cool
Eyesexage.
Dead. So dead.
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
we need urgent cpr or something
Больше года dermer4ever said…
i saw this earlier on my tumblr dash and i had to post it because it could not be more accurate
 i saw this earlier on my tumblr dash and i had to post it because it could not be еще accurate
I saw that too, T. So true. I don't think I'd hate a couple more than I hate LP.

On another note, this spot is a hopeless case.
Больше года dermer4ever said…
i know this spot has been dead for awhile and yeah LP is defiantly my most hated couples
crying
I just realized that out of the BTFG, I'm the only one still here. I miss you dearly, Alice, Molly and Hannah. And most of the BFGs aren't here anymore- Cat, Janni, Dawn. This is so depressing.
*bump*
Dude, Mickei. We used to come here at the same time.
we use to. my hours are diff now. you still here nem??? how r u?
I've been here for 3 years now and the time difference still confuses the fuck out of me. -_-

Anyway, I'm at work so I can't be here all the time. I'd be here later when I get home though, I just have to travel for 4hrs. Bye!
last edited Больше года
Mickei!!!!
nem! you must be pyschic. heya!
LMAO hi how are you! It's been so long!
i know ages. remember when there was like ALWAYS someone on here. i am good, been busy. work drama atm that is bringing me down. trying to organise a trip to bali too and ive done something to my knee, it wont go straight, wlaking is becoming more and more painful, ill have to see a doctor i hate doctors. thats my life atm, how about you????
OMG you're going to Asia, come to the Philippines!!! :(

That is a sign of aging, haha! I hate doctors too, unless they're hot. But really, who loves them?
Anyway, BRB. Shower!
my doctor is not hot, hes old and not in a hot mark harmon old way, and he wanted to give me a papsmear the next time he saw me, so i was avoiding him, and ill prob have to have an xray, and prob get something done to my knee. which means money. money i dont have because im going to bali :P and really need to buy a new washing machine.

i should be in bali at the end of november beginning of december for five days, we're going there because, lol you should meet me there :P
come back oon and hope you have a good shower!
Больше года Dean-girlx said…
.. I MISS HANNAH :( .. that is all ;D
i think we all do. the spot juts wont be the same without her. lets hope she returns. how u been?
Good, thanks! Minus the LP vs BL drama :S You just can not win with some of these people.

But how about you?! :D
Hi Ally! I miss her too, someone messaged me though on Tumblr, I think it's her.

I can't go to Bali! Maybe I'd come visit you and Mon someday. Ha.
:O! :( I want a Hannah message! :P
well if ur ever in perth u can have my bed and ill take the couch :P wouldnt it be cool if one day we could all meet up in the same place, like the bfgs, us, hannah, mon, mary, alice, terra, dawn, molly, d, janni, cat and anyone else ive mindblanked on.

we should have a brucas convention!
last edited Больше года
 well if ur ever in perth u can have my постель, кровати and ill take the диван, мягкий уголок :P wouldnt it be cool if one день we
I'm not sure, Ally! The anon said "Oh my god Nem, I miss you </3" or something like that.

Totally, Mickei! I'll make it a point to contact you and Mon if I go to Aussie, maybe in 2 years time. LOL but I have to get my nails done now, I'll be back later! Love you both!
kk. have fun and talk later. love u too.
Anyone?
just thought i'd pop in before i have to work. bump this dying thread up a little. too bad picks are so active and the bfg is so quiet.
crying
Nobody's here anymore.
come on blers talk! whats your favourite colour?
Больше года Brucas_Chophia said…
Blue <3 Yours?
good choice. mines green.

hey! i havent been on here in ages so im not sure if weve met before. i'm mickei, you?
I love green too <3

Hey! No, we haven't, I'm Dany. Nice to meet you. Where are you from?
ok i swear i answered and pressed submit. hmmmm.

its nice to meet you Dany. and i'm australian, how about you?
I've always wanted to go to Australia! I'm chilean :D
awesome, one of my old high school friends family was from chile, though she went back for a year after graduation and we lost touch. you never know you might come to aus for a holiday in the future, its got a wide range of landscapes and everything.

so what time is it there?
Sorry :( that happens so often :( & yeah, someday I'll go there

3:21 pm. over there?
nearly 2.30am.

im nearly anout to go to bed and yoi still have half the day left, got any plans?

Not really, I have tons of homework :/
How old are you?
last edited Больше года
hey sorry dany, my internet connection plays up alot and it stopped working. hope your homework went well.
mischievous
I am sure I clicked submit awhile ago!!! Anyway, to answer your question, Dany, she's in her early 30's.
wink
and i look damn good for 33 if i do say so myself
Hey are you still here?
Thanks! homework went kinda good lol
Haha! okay :)
:( sorry nem, i decided to actually get some sleep instead of staying on my comp, and by thay i mean i was so tired i fell asleep in the first 5mins of watching the new secret circle ep. hope you have a good weekend!

dany, i'm not in my thirties, i am 22. nem was just being evil :) how old are you? i'm guessing its high school homework you were doing. you have no idea how man blers have chatted on here while 'doing homework' over the years.

a happy weekend to all blers :)
Haha! okay! yeah, it's high school homework. Senior year, I'm 18 :D I guess so! internet --> Fanpop --> BL spot is waaaay better than homework!
surprise
nem, wheres ur msg?