БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 115901-115950 of 116057

Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
cool i wil track you down. so funny i randomly tried messaging hannah skype account and she replied. it was good to hear from her.
last edited Больше года
Больше года mcewen_girl said…
Yeah, she told me you guys talked. I'm glad you got the chance, I know she's missed you guys too. :)
Больше года justme1997 said…
heart
I really really hate how the show ends...Brucas is just meant to be
Больше года BrucasLove101 said…
heart
Any of you who remember me (like I said I am Ash formerly brucas_naley101) and want to talk more can add me on facebook or twitter. Ashley Threm. Also do any of you have kiks?
I remember your old account, but I don't think we've ever talked. I think you did talk to my cousin though, kristinabetty?

Yea, I have a kik, but I rarely use it cause there's so many pervs. Ugh.
Yeah me and Krissy talked a lot. How is she??
Yeah there are! But I've managed to avoid most of them pretty well
She's pretty good. She just recently had her appendix out and there was a small complication but she's doing better now. :)
Больше года brattynemz said…
kiss
I'm glad she's better now! Send my regards to Krissy, Kels!

I don't have Kik :(
I will, Nem!

Eh, you're not missing too much. It's cool to connect more with international friends, but mostly it's just a bunch of perverts.
Send Krissy my love.
And Nem she's right. It has it's perks but also it gets annoying
She sends her love and thanks back!
Yay!
So, what have you guys been up to?
School. Fangirling. Work. Fangirling. Dance. Fangirling.

Same old Same old
Haha. Pretty much the same here.

What has you fangirling these days?
The Vampire diaries, Supernatural, Hart of Dixie, The Hunger Games, Gossip Girl

Wbu?
All the same, except Gossip Girl. I haven't been into that in awhile.

I'm also obsessed with New Girl, Bones, and Castle. <3

I'm sure there are many more but that's the stuff off the top of my head. I watch entirely too much tv.
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
Wowwww guys! Ive just signed into my account for the first time in over a year!!!! Its crazy how i used to spend all day on here and i havnt been on in a whole year!!! I hope your all doing well and i miss you <33
I know! It's so crazy how time flies! It's great to hear from you! I hope you're doing well as well! <33
heart
I MIGHT GET KIK FOR YOU <333 DAWN <333 HOW ARE YOU ALL? I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR HOLIDAYS!! LOVE AND MISS EVERYONE HERE!!!
oh DAWN thats like the mother of the bl spot coming home
I know, right?
crying
Fucking hell I miss you all so so so so much!
Больше года Chlarkfan said…
Hey! I haven't been on here in soooo long, college got in the way :/ how have you guys been??
crying
I MISS EVERYONE! </3
im talking to rece atm its like aw old bfg feelings. I MISS /US/ GUYS! losing hours on here with you guys, the online family, the games and parties. :( damn life
AWHH! Me too! My life was so much better at 13. LMAO. <3
Больше года dermer4ever said…
well this site isn't what it used to be thats why some don't come on here anymore
I know! It's really turned to crap, but I still have love for what it used to be. And all the people I met here. :)
very true but there are so many spots that are over run with insane fangirls i leave before i say something i will regret thats one thing i love about the bl spot i don't have to worry about that
I know, right? This whole place has been overrun by 11 year old crazy fangirls. This place seems to be the only spot left alone. <3
i know what you mean i can get crazy when it comes to my shows and ships but i know the difference between realtily and fiction
Yeah, same here. It's whatever though. We've already had our good years here. :)
damn straight and i have come to the realization recently i have a tedcency to love the doomed ships
Haha! Oh me too. My shipper heart is constantly broken.
ACTIVITY ON THE BFG FORUM IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?
IT IS! IT IS! <333 JOIN US!
How is everyone doing? Mickei, how did you talk to Rece? How is she?
I'm doing good! I feel bad, I don't even remember a Rece. It's been way too long since I've talked to anyone. :(
Больше года Chlarkfan said…
heeeyyyyy :) SO WHERE IS EVERYONE<3?
i am here yesterday chrome decided it wanted to be a buttmuch when i was on here so i couldn't really comment
I'm here now!! We all have the worst timing. <3
totally especially when you live on the west coast
Yep! It all just sucks in general. Everyone is too busy. :(
thats so true i usually have bad timing when it comes to things
Oh well. :) Maybe we'll be able to get back into the groove of things eventually. Lol.
Yeah hopefully ;)
Omg. My entire Twitter feed is about the Grammys. Like, idc if you feel so injusticed by the winners, shut the hell up. Lol.
i usually don't pay attention to the awards anymore considering half of todays musical artists are kinda of crappy
Больше года mollyx365 said…
IT'S ALIVE