БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11751-11800 of 116057

Больше года livelovelaugh said…
nothing much really hun im jus making some vids i feel realliy horrible meickie requested a vid ages ago and i started making it but im jus not inspired atm and still havnt finished it she hasnt mentioned it so i hope i can get it done soon
Больше года brucas4ever said…
ohh that sucks! maybe i can help what type of vid is it
Больше года dermer4ever said…
i am a little busy with getting my spot up and get some fans and adding stuff to it so i might not be here.
Terra what spot are you making?
yeh what spot and its a BL vid to leave out all the rest its a really goodsong for then but i havnt made a bl vid in ages ive jus lost my inspiration for them
ohh yeah i totally did but ive been uploading bl vids all week and it's kinda back! go to youtube and watch the letter scene! that made my faith sooooooo much better
it is the Naley Fan's spot i figured sense their is a spot for Brucas's Fans and Leyton fans i figured Naley should have one so it is made but i am just do some picks and their are a bunch of videos already here is the link if you want to check it out. link
ohh cool!
if some one is on can you rate link
and
link
Больше года Chlarkfan said…
ohh of course (: i will ratee.
Больше года 1treehillfan said…
Hey guys!!
And OMG chlarkfan I absolutely LOOOVE your icon!!!
I rated all your stuff Hannah
Больше года ggseason8 said…
Hey I was going to start hanging around on here, but when I finally got around to it, I had computer problems, and then when I finally got my computer back I had to use it for finals, and I could have probably gotten on but I had some issue's, and I just didn't anyways, what is the latest on One Tree Hill and Brucas cause I don't get Season 6, so I don't know what is going on! And I have forgotten names could someone clue me in on those too's?? Thanks!
well it is not good for Brucas and a lot of fans have given up on it. Guys i added some Naley icons to my spot and i would appreciate if you could rate it. link
paramore i love her! ill rate terra
thanks Hannah you guys need to check this out it is a great site link
Больше года brattynemz said…
Hey anyone on?
Hey Nem
Hey Terra what's up??? I just got back from my trip, I am not tired tired though.
nothing much just checking all the boards
Oh cool. Anyway time to hit the sack, I barely got sleep and I still have school tomorrow. Catch ya'll real soon!
anyone on?
Больше года sophialover said…
yeeah...<333! Hi hun!
hi hun =)
you ok?
I've got a terrible headache...lol! You can't even imagine...
awww i get migranes all the time i hate them the computor probably isnt the best thing lol
I'm a masochist...LMAO! It's just that i want to finish a video and then i'm probably going to bed cause i'm feeling really dizzy and everything...lol!
I SOO want to finish it though...stupid Vegas won't let me. URGHH!
yeh mines been playing up ive had to render my vids in a low quality and it sucks what vid you working on? oh btw on ya dianna one how did you render it the quality was good wanna see if mine works on that coz my meds one looks horid the texture has made it go all blury
I'm working on a CB one<33!
I didn't do anything special with my Diana one! I simply rendered it without changing anything and then the quality looked great. Dunno...
last edited Больше года
wow it does look great ooo cb what song
im working on my BL soundtrack im using the song that i think is bls perfect song
Больше года mollyx365 said…
heyy anyone here?
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
hi, molly, i am, r u stil around?
im on:]
hi hannah, hows life?
ohh it's good! im so sick of school only 9 more days until Christmas break you?
ohh hey i noticed a lot of blers said they couldn't see me in my picture for mtnwtf game so i added a better one to my gallery and im adding some to the bl fan spot
Hey Mickei and Hannah
hey Terra
hi terra.

hannah, how long is your break for? over here the school years already ended, good for them, bad for me, now my sisters home all the time and i could kill her. btw, i thought your pic was cool.
thanks;] um only two weeks!
im going guys! i have stupid school tom!!! grr.. still have some crap to do!
oh that sucks that it is that short mine is for a month i end next Wednesday.
bye hannah! you could always wag.

terra are u at uni?
Hey, So I'm new here, but I don't want to be, so I think I have a few names
brucas4ever: hannah
dermer4ever: terra
Broody_4_Cheery: Mickei
mollyx365: molly
sophialover: ???
livelovelaugh: ???

My name is Brooke by the way!
oh that should be easy to remember, u must get a kick out of that one. very good with the names, sophialover is mary and livelovelaugh is dawn. check out the info forum that will help you with the names and getting to know who is who.
oh thanks!! So, can you tell me I don't get season 6, from my cabel company and I need to know, are Brooke and Julian going out??
not yet, really nothing has happened between them but well even my bl heart is falling for them, brulian has major potential as long as they dont screw it up, but they can freely screw it up if brucas were to get back together.
heres a link to 612 brulian scenes if you want to know whats going on

link
i really hope Mark does not screw this one up because Julian is the only guy i can see her with besides Luke and do not get me going on the others. to answer your question Mickei yes i am in college.