БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11951-12000 of 116057

Больше года brattynemz said…
Oh I have to go in a minute anyway can you guys rate the videos I uploaded on the Kellan Lutz and Emmett spots no one ever rates stuff there.
Больше года brucas4ever said…
sure nem,
Thanks! :)
Больше года mollyx365 said…
of coursee.
Больше года dermer4ever said…
of course Nem
OK brb. :)
Kill the messenger
I swear it's not me
It's just someone I used to know
And get to church cause you're a good girl
And he never told you that
And all I need from you
Could be the thing that
Leaves us both up here forever
I'm gonna send a little rain your way
I'm gonna send a little rain...

i freaking l-o-v-e jacks mannequin!
i love them too!
WOAH. kill the messenger? i'm using that for a brucas vid! :O
good one! i also
love
dark blue
im ready
la la lie
miss delaney
last straw
into the airwaves
mixed tape
bruuised
lullaby
basically anyting from him@!
lol molly i totally thought i was the only one!

lol check out this strange vid link
aah i know did you buy the new album? but its not as good as the others IMO :/

ahaha woow
last edited Больше года
no i didn't know one came out yet!
g2g bye molly
bye hannah
anyone on?
Hey Hannah
hey what up?
nothing much just a little bored
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
hi, anyone still around?
hey Mickei
hey whats up?
sry i had to go shower terra
that's ok Hannah i am just watching some tv
link piss me the f off! how dare she accuse me of reporting her spot!
hi terra, hannah.
what ya watching?
Deranged- Ted Bundy and Family Matters
omg! hannah i saw the twilight movie yesterday
DID you like it?
alright girlie's.. i gotta go to sleep now!!!!i have freaking school tomorrow
have fun getting 12000 without me:[
good night Hannah
awww, your gone. bye hannah.

just you and me terra, think of the evil plans we could come up with.
no but i have to come up with a president for the person i was given in a secret santa here are the options i don't know what i am gonna do.
-Avie's
-Banner
-Wallpaper
-Poem
-Song
-One-shot fanfic
-Video
Больше года RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
hey ladies! how is everyone?
good
well thats good to here. anything new around here? I've noticed lots of talk about twilight,but haven't seen it.
omg! ur alive!
Mickei your funny
i havent seen rece around here for like forever.

oh and yippee our motto has been changes, so cute, and looks better without the question mark. speaking of, terra if i was u i would go poem or wallpaper, or maybe even wallpaper with poem on.
haha mickei. nice. yes I've been bad! btw I don't like the new fanpop its hard to refresh pages to talk in the forum. so how do we all feel about OTH so far?
a lot of people think it is crappy so far
like the new motto. We BLers know alot about faith!lol So yea. I only watched up til episode 5 and then picked up with 11 and 12. Laughed my ass off at 11, worst acting ever by Lucas and Peyton. I was impressed that they actually killed her though. I really liked 12, it seemed to be the first epi that actually tied anything together. And I'm diggin Brulian for the time being. I just wish they wouldn't keep recycling guys between the girls its awkward!
these teen dramas, for some reason the writers think groups of friends not only share their secrets but their stds as well.

i think s6 is better than s4, but well its onbly half way through so far.
I agree, S4 is just unbearable to me. I physically can not watch it! What bothers me is the complete shift from S5. I felt like they needed to skip the 4 yrs and enjoyed getting to know bits and pieces, but now its like S5 and those 3 yrs we missed meant nothing and were all just supposed to rejoyce that were back to boring ass cheesy leyton. Its sickening but atleast in 6 you can swallow the vomit.
Season 4 was the worst ever i have only seen that twice when it aired and my marathon before season 5 other wise i hated it and the best season was 3 and then 2
totally agree. i do like s6 but thats because some of it is really great, like brooke, well amazing this season, like always, and i like the whole sam, millie, haley, owen, julian things with brooke, shes been fun and great (thouh seriously, its like they forgot she was attacked). and naley is just <3 this season, didnt like the whole crazy nanny thing again, thank gawd that ended. but im feeling the naley love this season, individually and with them as a couple.

but i am so not feeling the leyton, especially with lucas this season, i feel like he could just vanish and it wouldnt change anything. i miss old lucas.
I know i do too i miss season 2 and three Lucas. Luke from season season 4-6 has a Brain tumor and Mickei season 6 is good and i love Brooke's storyline and now all we have to do is get rid of owen.

oh and checked out this again my god grow up. link
last edited Больше года
omg! i hope that was the last of him last ep, worth having him back just to see brooke going crazy at him all the time, maybe one more scene so she can slap him or slam another door i his face, pr perhaps on his fingers.
you know me and my plans i can figure something to do with them like i did with Chase.
Ahh I can't agree more about S2-3 Lucas! You know the one with a heart! He just seems so aloof now. And Owen, I can't stress enough how much he irks me, I'll be glad to see him gone. Mickei it also pisses me off that they dismissed Brookes attack. Being the Pro Brooke fan that I am I'm even more annoyed by the fact that Peyton and whatever this ailiment is that their foreshadowing will as always take center stage.