БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12001-12050 of 116057

Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
i like the funny as comments shes had since her miracle recovery but it was all just too quick, and nobody seems to care anymore. it was crap, do people even know. its bs. but how like the show, peytons issues taking centre stage, omg, i dont want her to be pregnant, i love kids but i hope she looses it, i feel like vomiting just thinking about leyton reproducing.

and omg! some lp fans piss me off so damn much, like get the f out of our spot already! this happens too much, im just curious, does the leyton spot have the same trouble with brucas fans or is this just an lp thing, either way it sucks and they need to fn stay out of here before someone gets killed... i mean... gets... no killed fits the best, im sticking with killed.
last edited Больше года
Больше года dermer4ever said…
i know they spend more time on are spot than their own i like love most lpers on here and other places but a couple tick me off especially when they are so damn immature and she should be glad it is the two of us on here because with other ones on here it will get mean.
i wasnt mean? damn, i was trying my best. i know, if it was a busy time it would be like revenge of the blers, but well we defend our spot, as we should.
oh we should a lot of the ones i know well do not come here unless one of there's is attacked for no reason but the ones that have invaded are spot i find are rather immature i think we need to do something about this.

I am going to bed Mickei but i will talk to you tomorrow.
last edited Больше года
Больше года RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
The thought of LP reproducing is nausiating. Even more ubsurd is the thought of Peyton being a mother at 23? Not that it can't be done, I mean I think Brooke has done an amazing job, but P is just not in that place in her life, IMO. It would be outrageous for Mark to give LP a child and Brooke left alone, perhaps even Sam-less. Damn I can't stand Mark. Ugh I'm so upset thinkin about this devils spawn of a LP procreation that I need to go to bed!lol See ya'll!
BTW...the immaturatiy on this site is getting crazy, but you've gotta take it with a grain of salt. I got so heated one day after reading Kathrina82(sp?) act a fool and bash BL fans, I wanted to rip her a new one. But then I remembered that I'm 23...and that a fanpop bully is not worth anyones time. Now I just find solace in my thoughts of redemption when BL is endgame!
bye, sweet dreams to the both of you.

Больше года brattynemz said…
Aww dammit no one's around again!
Больше года brucas4ever said…
anyone on?
Больше года kristinabetty said…
I totally agree with all of you brucas does have chemistry and peyton and lucas dont make any since and i havent been attacked by the lpers yet but my cousin (mcewen_girl) has and it was really bad they r so stupid u cant tell me that in season 3 that brucas didnt have strong love r they crazy!! do answer that i know the answer but seriously!!
Больше года brucas4ever said…
hey sry i don't think anyone was on kristina... anyone on now?
i am Hannah i don't if you still are
Больше года ggseason8 said…
link

Vote you know what we want so vote!! Everyone!
Hi Kristina. :)

Hannah cool new icon!
Hey Nem
Hi Terra, what's up? :)
noting much
Aww I'm suprised a lot of LP fans hate Brucas fans. :[
it is because not all but some are a little immature and say stupid things and they hold it against us. Frankly i don't care if they don't like us it doesn't matter but i have a lot of Leyton friends who love me so no issues.
I know, but some are really immature and I can remember one saying that she has no BL fan friends that's why she hate us.
i know that is no reason to hate us just because some of bl fans can be a little immature does not mean we all are but most of them do not have problems with me.
With me either. We are so adorable they can't resist. lol
I know we are
Больше года 1treehillfan said…
Hey nem and dermy. :)
How's life?
Hey Alice, I haven't talked to you in a while! Everything's great, I'm just over the OTHforums.
Hey Alice you guys should check this site out if you want to be surrounded by all Brucasers it is fun and everybody is so coollink
Fun, fun :)
And yeah i'm sorry things weren't going so great and I had a bunch of little dramas that had to be taken care of (with my friends, mostly) but I'm okay now (well, kinda haha).
Dermy- Hey that looks awesome! I'm definitely going to check that out :)
last edited Больше года
ok that is good
I'll check it out later I'm trying to make icons lol.
Glad things are okay now Alice. :)
Hey everyone. I tried to make some Kellan Lutz and Emmett Cullen icons, it's my first time and I didn't use photoshop so don't expect them to be great. lol. Can anyone please rate them? I want a Kellan Lutz or Emmett Cullen medal so bad. Thanks!
last edited Больше года
Больше года TSOYPRA said…
hi guys....
i am back....
i had a big problem with my pc....
and it was at a tecnician for about 8 day....
last edited Больше года
Hi Vicky what's up? :)
hi nem...
now everything it's ok....
i was really upset with my pc problem...
i have to go now..
i hope i didn't lost a lot of things...
i haven't got pc since last friday....
last edited Больше года
Aww is it like a virus? You should have a back up of all your important files. I usually upload things on the net and some are on my iPod/USB drive.
yes...
it was a virus...
my brother download it from the internet...
and it was prety bad....
but now everything it's ok...
thanks god....
last edited Больше года
I used to have problems with viruses too but I regularly update my anti-virus now.
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
I am Dawn, just for a while though cause I'm reading Midnight Sun. What's up? :)
nothing much jus doing homework and getting pissed off with my sony vegas you =)
Aww what's wrong? :D
i dunno it jus wont let me render anything and ive made a bl vid that im really proud of its of like my fave bl song a song that i think is there soundtrack with my fave quotes etc but it stops half way through rendering dam thing lol
Больше года sophialover said…
maybe if you tried closing Vegas and then opening it again? lol! Dunno but it has happened MANY times to me...LMAO!
Ooh what song did you use?? Idk about those stuff, lol. Maybe you have to download a new one. :D
AHH you're making the soundtrack Dawn? Just noticed! How cool<33!
Oh hi Mary! :)
hey Nem!!
im using someday well know by mandy moore. i do prefer the new radicals version but i wanted a female vpoice aswel i jus thinkg the song fits them so much
the only time i can get the whole thing rendered is at a really bad quality
lol what's up??

love the song Dawn. :)
last edited Больше года