БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12151-12200 of 116057

Больше года Janni said…
I'll check it out;) Just a addind Bella & Edwars videao, think i've added almost 100soon:P I get so hooked with couokde so fased:P<3
Больше года brucas4ever said…
really i was just about to add some there!
i rate yours
Больше года Janni said…
Thanks hun<3 U'll rate yours when I have the time^^
*Loving Edwards<3<3*
And I LOVE the picture of Robert in his tux(L)
i know i need a new rob icon though! help me find one!
Больше года Janni said…
I'll help you find one<3
Больше года Janni said…
This one maybe?..hmm
link
Больше года Janni said…
link
link
???
Больше года Janni said…
I love his glasses:
link

and here are some others too:
link
link
link

But I gotta go..Love you so<3 Go Edward<3<3
*in Love*<3:P
bye janni! love ya..lol.. you should see my motto ill pick an icon:]
Больше года kristinabetty said…
hi people waz up
hey whats up kristina?
Больше года dermer4ever said…
nothing much but a certain fan on the oth spot is ticking me off she gonna drive me insane. the comment this person made on this pick link
last edited Больше года
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
hi, r u 2 still around?

hi terra, what did they do?
it is just a snide little comment they made about Brucas and she has been ticking me off lately it could just be me but this one is getting on my nerves the others are fine.
hey whats up guys:}
nothing much
nothing much, just dying from the heat and still half asleep. u hannah?

lol, terra i can guess which one ur talking about
I think you can and i get along with people but she just irks me with the way she acts.
theres always a few of em
omg i sooooooooo cold! omg im so sick of my stupid projects!
i'm sorry your cold Hannah and i think they age has something to do with it.
what project u working on?
it's like an identity thing i have to pick three things that make up me! and i picked family, friends, and music..lol
ohh yeah so now i have to find tons of pictures to put on my poster board (but i ran out of comp ink) so i can't print anything until tomorrow!

and i also have a christmas power point thing for my computer class! ugghh its supposed to be about how your race celebrate christmas and im like then different things so it's taking forever
gawd i hated that in high school, every time i had a project something always fd up on my computer, most likely the printer, so i know how you feel. i like your three things btw.
im so pissed cause it's like a major project and i have to start tomorrow! AND it's gonna take me forever
good luck with Hannah and what do you guys think of my new icon
can u use a friends?
lol, terra, way to stake a claim. totally cute. u a josh fan i am assuming
oh yeah i am and some other people think he belongs to them he is mine and will always be mine.
u tell them then.
ohh there allw working or babysitting or they don't have a printer!

lol.. terra love it!
that sucks. could u get an extension if you explain it to your teacher?
NO! cause she gave us like a week to do it! but my mom wont take me the store until tomorrow afternoon cause she went to a party of something! so now im just working on my comp project
that is harsh. i never really felt worried with my projects because without doubt half the class would be nowhere near finished so the teacher just always gave us extensions. idiots. the students might have actually worked and put effort into it if they forced us to, but no they just went too easy on us. but it'll all work out once you go to the store, at least you can focus on your other project.
that is sucky that your Printer is out of ink but like Mickei said you have the other one to work on.
i know but that teacher she doesn't except anything late! ughh ill finish!
some teachers are very strict those are the ones i don't like.
what if like ur mum had died or something? or you were in a car accident? would those excuses work. evil teachers.

speaking of, random thoughts, i would love to have just one class with haley, to see what type of teacher she is, she seems like she'd make a good one. i always sorta thought lucas would be the one who becomes a teacher though.
that would work but you would only get like a day...

lol that would be sooooo fun! shes prob a bitch teacher though
just a day! HEARTLESS!

shes so damn young, i could imagine her trying to be cool yet being strict as well, like she'd be one of the tecahers the kids all secretly like but pretend to hate her and think shes lame.
Haley would be a good teacher
she'd be good.. i know what your saying!
my year 11 enhlish teacher sorta reminds me of haley, she was only like 21 or 22 and she was like my fave teacher ever, she would just randomly stop classes to tell us a story, or a joke, or even to teach us kick boxing that one time.
that is a cool teacher
she was cool, she didnt even mind me swearing, she would just say "michelle!" in this shocked outaged voice, smile, and leave me alone, and she let me get away with everything, i usually just sat in class reading a novel behind my school book, but i guess she never had to worry about me and my work, she was probably just happy she had a student who actually could read let alone do it out of their own free will.
well in high school they don't like the cussing but in college they don't care hell the teachers do it more than the students
hahha a few of my teachers don't care but omg if i said anything in her class close to that!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg i would be like suspended!
lalala