БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12201-12250 of 116057

Больше года brucas4ever said…
WOAH!!!!!!!! 12200! WOW I HAD NO IDEA!
Больше года brattynemz said…
Hey what's up?
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
hi nem!
Больше года dermer4ever said…
Hi Nem
Nem!
i need your email adress again so i can send in my picture will you message me?
just for the hell of it.

NEM!
so whats up?
lol!
lol sorry I rebooted the computer k Hannah I will message it to you.
omg congrats on the btfg medal!
Aww where are you guys?
idk! um did you get my icon?
Oh hey Hannah I thought you left me!

Thanks I was just rating your icons! :]
i think i may have a fake boyfriend. the things you do for friends.
Yepp got it. ;)
lol.. fake bf! why?
nem wasn't i sooooooo fat! lol
lol how does a fake BF work??? :D
Hannah the baby on the pic didn't look like you!!!
lol! ikr.... lol.. i wassss huge!!!!!! thank god im not anymore!
I think I have to look for my baby pic later!
lol.....trust me Nem i got bigger!
No you didn't!!
no im saying like as a baby!
I know, silly. :D
thanks hannah. thats a hint, ull b the fat baby.

story of fake bf:
so 2 of my friends, ill call them m and t, well theyre sisters, ones 20 and the others 24, m is a bit well inexperienced, t is a single mother with a wild past, enter barto the guy. m acts around barto like she doesnt act around other guys, t picks up on this, tells me, we make comments, this makes me think omg m finally likes a guy, i meet barto and notice the signs myself. enter bartos party, m and barto spend all night talking, m doesnt wanna talk about it, t tells me he tried to kiss her that night b4 m came. so... turns out t has always liked barto, hes like 32 i must add. but t never thought he liked her (but he does). now i spend most weekends at t's place, sometimes m is ther, one night we had a sighstar nite (all thougfhts of barto and m flee when he calls her little sis, yeah he dont like her the way i suspect she likes him), pete and michelle came 2, they left, then it was just, barto, t, m and me, i go to bed, m goes to bed, t and barto stay up, he spends the nite, t apparently spent it on the couch (she didnt) barto is in her bed (but nothing serious happened). m starts asking questions, t tells me stuff, i act dumb, but u know wana maybe not leave m in the complete dark because i suspect she likes him so a little taking him from her will perpare her when it all comes out.
last sat we were all at cricket cause parto and pete play, there was a water fight involved, mainly between teh kids, me, m and barto. then we all went back to t's place except barto who went out, pete michelle left, then t gets a phone call from barto, hes gonna come over, suddenly after that m decides to leave at like midnight and walk home, b come sover, m, t and him hang put until i go to bed. thsi weekend didnt go to t's because of my cous's wedding last night, t's kid slept at t's mums plae friday night and barto spent the nite with t(yp something did happen). t just called me, appearnetly a lot of people know whats going on with her and barto, seems like michelle and pete havent kept their mouths shut, t didnt want anyone (esp the family) to know until she was sure about what was happening, but it looks like it could have gotten to her older brother, only a matter of tiem til it gets to the rest of them. so t's like barto and her wanna sorta tell michelle and pete something and see if it gets around. theyre thinking of saying how the whole t and barto thing is a cover for ME and barto (because im so much younger than him, mel knows i like older guys so...), lol, i dont see what my two best friends see in him, but apparently now i saw it in him, lol, but they dont wanna do anything without my permission, of course, so shes gonna talk to barto. it prob wont happen, but lol, it might. so now i may be a cover for them who are supposedly a cover for me and barto. and actually it would probably work, pete and michelle saw me and barto muck around at cricket, and im always at tracys place when barto's there and its just us three and the kid most of the time, so it could be believable. the things you do for friends. but its a lot of trouble for nothing, so i just reckon they should not tell any straight out lies, maybe suggest something and let it all go from there, like all t has to do is maybe stop drinking, pretend she sa little sick feeling, confide to michelle how she has a doctors appointment, and let the rumours start from there.

okay that was long, and probably a million other pst have been done in the time it took me to write it.
ohh kay.. um will you rate my btfg icons! im still adding some but i really want my medal!
Okay wait! That's a long story Mickei!
lol can you say DRAMA!
mickei i bet there will be more than one fat baby! lol
omg! i always think me and my freinds lives would make a good novel or tv series, one day i'll write it all down, we are all so messed up. so yeah DRAMA! but isnt it the classic story, two sisters liking the same guy. it just sucks for mel caus well yeah this is the first guy shes ever been like this around and he likes tracy, who can fn pick up guys in big w, its like she has some sign above her head that girls dont see or something.
last edited Больше года
You are a great friend, Mickei. lol
lol hannah, babies do tend to be fat, but ill give u a hint for me, i wasnt a fat baby at all, i was like a mini baby and child. so now we even.

nem have you got many pics yet?
last edited Больше года
lol
okay ill look for teh small baby:]
nem is that sarcasm or not, i like to pride myself in being a good friend, my freinds are my true family, but i hate being in situations where i get stuck between 2 friends, and i seem to be put in that place a lot, but the way i see it, no matter what is in the past if push comes to shove its the friend who doesnt make you choose between two friends who is the friend you support, if it comes to that.
ohh another hint i was only 2months so i can't be that fat yet!
i love my friends too! i totally agree with every thing you just said!
two months, well seeing you gave me another hint ill give you another hint, well the whole baby thing, when i was working in childcare the babies room was between the ages of 0-2, so the way i see it between those ages is fair game as a baby, so my baby pick is me when im 2. so dont look for a baby baby.
friends are super important, hann, i think thats one of teh reasons i love oth so much because they have made these friendships into a family, and if anyone ever says that the core five are not a family i would slap them, like jamie said, brooke is AUNT brooke.
Def not sarcasm Mickei. I've only got 2 images!
lol really nem! well i was talking to kelsie she said shes sending hers too
Okay cool I will be waiting for her photo. :)

I was over the phone talking to my cousins, they're in San Diego, lol.
lol, how breyton of you. i will never forget when back when i was like 13 my friend jondy and i got into a fight, well really it was more she suddenly just cold shouldered me and i had no idea why, and it hurt, and for months she refused to have anything to do with me, but then i like yelled at her and called her on it, we patched things up, got closer than ever and now she IS my big sister, no matter how much time passes between when we see or talk to each other we are sisters, so much so we introduce each other to other people as sisters, i refer to her as my big sis, we even have id bracelets with li'l sis and big sis on. and then there is the whole legendary fight within my school group when in year 12 when twiggs and tingy left us for another group, i stil hold resentment, not to mention the fallout from when jondy and jess broke up, the fight between jondy and tan when tan hurt jess, and tan is the only person other than me who jondy has ever had a fight with and forgiven (though im still not a hundred percent sure what the f happened back in year 9). okay ill stop now before i list all the high school drama. i get carried away.
only two picks nem, 3 counting kelsie, that aint much, hopefully others will get involved.
lol high school drama! i hope more
Mickei I had a problem with my best friend too. We just stopped talking. I guess we kind of grew apart. We're friends now but not like we used to be. :[
^^ aww thats sad! idk what happend to my comment it's gone..lol.. strange is anyone elses fanpop acting strange i can't even view my profile!
hannah, u hope for more drama, i guess it keeps life interesting. good stories to reflect on years later that is for sure.

nem, awww, i have friends like that too, its strange, there were some in highschool that i thought would just vanish from my life when hs was over and others i thought i would be friends with forever, yet i lost some of the ones i thought i never would, and got really close to some of the ones i thought would be long gone. but atleast shes still around, thats something right, or maybe its worse, not having what you use to have, lol, now im thinking of laley, my mind always goes to oth for references.