БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12351-12400 of 116057

Больше года brattynemz said…
OMG did I spoil the book for you Mary?????
Больше года sophialover said…
Yeah...but he just wanted to protect the poor girl<33! We SOOO can share him. "Piece of me" fits him 100%! Everyone wants a piece of Edward Cullen...i personally want the whole thing though...lol!
NOOO! I've read spoilers..muahaha! I already knew...
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
lol i dnt think edwards an idiot, its just in new moon he acts a bit like an idiot doing something i dont think he should do. i like edward - broody, hot and mysterious vampire, whats not to love? but im sorry girls, i just dont feel it, ive heard it all from mel and my opinion about the first book hasnt changed, i dont like it, and they are hours i will never get back which i could have spend watching brucas utubes or even rereading one of my other books, yet here i am reeding the rest of the series. i just dont see myself getting obsessed with this one, im just too picky when it comes to books.
last edited Больше года
Okay, lol.

I know I can't even describe how much I like him! *like, not love!*
Ok...i get it. I totally get that not everyone has to LOVE a certain thing. And especially with books...the whole thing is really strange. Can u believe i didn't like Harry Potter at all? My bestie FORCED me reading the second book though and then i fell for it. But anyways...i got what you're saying Mickei.
Hmm you should probably read Midnight Sun because my boyfriend, well, he is a big fan of Anne Rice - those kind of vampires and stuff - and he didn't like Twilight because yeah, it's pure cheese but he fell in love with the series after reading MS!
lol, nem. like how you pointed that out. oh yeah my guess what, here it is, i finally wtached oth 611, well not the last like 2 mins or whatever because megavideo decided to say ive exceeded my limit or whatever, but omg, i dont buy real leyton and i buy fake leyton even less, au lucas showed as much enthusiasm and real love for au peyton as we have for owen.
Talk about strange - I can't even start reading my accounting books and yet I've finished reading the series and I'm re-reading Eclipse now!
OMG Owen!!! >:[
haha..i read "Peyton"...did i miss anything? LOL!
AHHH 6.11...yeahh it SO sucked...xD
lol mary dont get me started on Harry Potter, though yeah i have all those books and read them all straight away, still i see the flaws.

haha i dont like anne rice either, lol, i tried reading her and hated her writing and threw the book away, i am a bitch. but im keeping with the twilight series, i wanna read what we were talking about earlier nem. mels gonna freak when i tell her i fianlly opened the second book, she wanted it back to read again.
i like peyton, but omg hated au peyton, she was so pathetic and fake and i felt like she was only going for luke to go against dan and lucas only showed her the barest of interest to satisfy her childish wish or whatever, i know how it ends and i was waiting for something to show how they could get to that emotional point and i just aint seeing it, is he suppose to love her? naley were cute.
I tried reading Queen of the Damned but yeah, didn't work out so well. :D
i love the movie interview with a vampire, one of my top childhood favourites so i borrowed it from my bro when i was like 15, and it just well sucked to me, i much prefer the movie, i have vague memories of trying to read another one which is based after the queen of the damned but i got as far as reading that jessie was dead and gave up, i was hoping for some lestat and jessie love.

at least im not alone :)
OMG my boyfriend is like in love with Lestat! Haha.
so am i. queen of the damned lestat not interview with the vampire one.
Больше года Cas_Cat_2 said…
Hey there! =)

I haven't been here in a while.. =( How you're doing?

I LOVE Queen of the Damned! I only saw the movie tought but i was so addicted to the movie after i saw it! <33
last edited Больше года
Hi Catia! :)

Sorry, not a fan of Lestat. I guess I only care about my Edward. lol. Speaking of addictions, my gosh, I'm addicted with my friendster profile song, do you guys know the song Samson?
I don't know, Nem. =(

Yea i mean, Lestant doesn't even compare to EDWARD! <33 lol ^^
Edward is simply unbeatable<33!
Aww it's by Regina Spektor, I didn't know it's title for the longest time but yeah, it's a sweet song. :)
Yeah Mary! <33

I will listen the music now, Nem! =)
hey catia!

edward has something lestat doesnt, but when it comes to vampires my heart belongs to angel *sigh* i now have a sudden urge to watch i will remember you.

samson, no, but ill look it up.
I hope you'll like it! :)

Okay now, I just thought, what will happen if a BL fan goes insane and attacks everyone of us?
wat, random.

putting aside the question of y a bl fan would attack other bl fans, well whats one bl fan against all the others.
Mickei's right but...what are you talking about Nem? You mean...suppose that one of us is crazy...what would the others do? LMAO!
Yeah talk about random. lol. I was just thinking that more fights have occurred in fanpop recently and I realized that apart from a few exceptions, BL fans are angels know what I mean? Like I haven't seen any BL fan (generally) attack any other fan just because of difference in opinion.
Not crazy-crazy, just fanpop crazy. lol
SO TRUE and glad you pointed out cause i had never thought about it but seriously...there only a few exceptions compared to LP fans and other fans.
The music isn't normally the style that i listen, but is cute, Nem! =)

LOL. BL fans are angels? Awww. lol Kidding.
I didn't even kneow that have occurred some fights recently. =S
It's just sometimes I feel like LP fans are always on guard, like they're ready to pounce at a BL fan anytime. I mean, I get it, you're not happy with my comments, it goes vice-versa. But I don't go around calling you names or plotting to get you banned. I love most of them but sometimes I feel like I don't wanna be friends with them. With exceptions of course!
last edited Больше года
i thought we all are crazy, but crazy angels work.

like for example we dont go on the lp spot and start fights and rate their things low, and we dont go to the oth spot and poke fun at other ships as much as we can, or try to make other fans see sense by telling them how they should feel and think about the show as if we know everything...

or atleast i dont know any of us who do that.
Couldn't have said it better myself Nem. Totally agree<33!
They're cool, well, most of them are. That is if you agree with what they're saying, with what they're doing. But I don't wanna pretend that I agree just so we can be friends, you know? When they pretended to be BL fans, honestly, it pissed me off. But I went with the flow because I don't wanna start a fight.
seriously what is up with the name calling??? is there no nbetter way for them to express their feelings they have to resort to bad language and acting like two year olds. what pisses me off is when they personally attack bl fans.
Yeah, i know what you mean. It's like sometimes we fell the need to hate him, because all the fights are the difference of oppinions, etc.
But i don't hate or have a problem with any of them.
The first time i went to fanpop i actually disliked them in general, but it was only because i didn't knew anything.
Now i really like probably all of them. With some exceptions, because sometimes i stay like WTF? (normally in the fights and when they start to insult some of us, or vice-versa, you know...)
I know. I think it's unfair, when they get to mock BL and we do nothing about it (because we are such angels) and then they attack us for mocking LP.
Where'd you guys go? lol
you guys are like angels, im not, i dont really like any of the lpers here, and i try to avoid them at all cost because i find most of them a bunch of rude, bitchy, anoying lp code following so and so's. i only like two lpers, that is my bff and my little sister, but neither one of them would even think half the bullshit a lot of the lpers here say. lets ignore the fact i am a rude, bitchy, anoying, bl code following so and so, i still dont sink to the level some of them go.
last edited Больше года
Больше года dermer4ever said…
Hey Guys
In the holydays? I don't go any where, i will just stay in Portugal. As always. =(
I didn't travel. NEVER. =(
last edited Больше года
Hi Terra. :)

Well most of them are sweet, when you forget that they are LPers. lol.
Hey Terra. =)
And Mickei i REALLY get your point. But i thing, that first of they being a Leyton fans and us a Brucas fans, we all are humans first, and we and Lpers aren't that differnet, there are some of us that also can be mean and those things to them..
The huge fights just make us like that, because of the need that we feel to defend our couple. You know.. I think that it's that..
lmao. yeah nem, when you can forget that. me and my sister get along so well these days, except when we get into the bl vs lp debate against each other, then the claws come out. all i have to do to piss her off is say 'oh' and she knows what im talking about, but hehehe the QoH theory totally intimidates her, she even herself refers to brooke as the queen of hearts, i didnt even have to fight that battle.

hi terra!
Did you guys know that mehraj is a guy??? I didn't!!!! =/
Больше года dermer4ever said…
i found that some of the younger lpers saw some of the crap that starts these fights i have to stay away other wise i am gonna go off on certain ones because it is just stupid and not on fanpop but on other sites i know and am good friends with lpers and they agree that it is stupid to be fighting.
Some are young, but some are just hard headed. lol
its mainly the same ones who start the fights, but really i dont think the fights here get that bad, because usually blers dont bite. i remember a few months back or whatever there was like this wave of really immature bl fans who reminded me alot of the lpers i dont like but thank gods it didnt last, they all sorta did their little thing and just vanished as quickly as they came.
ha nem, so true.