БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 116057

Больше года Janni said…
i just fele so bad for jennifer, she is so sweet but i gotta go..
Love you <3
Больше года sophialover said…
OMG..sorry guys but hate Jennifer Aniston...lol! (imagine that she's greek..LMAO)! I mean...even her nose is weird...ewww! And no...i haven't even watched friends in order to like her. I always thought that Brangelina was just PURE CHEMISTRY...PURE LOVE! Besides...why not? Jennifer didn't want kids and it was time for Brad to move on!!

PS:That's Ok if you disagree...i still love you! lol!
PS:Sweet? Nahh..she's ugly...lol! (+fake)
Больше года Janni said…
sry guys, but i'm not going yet:P

SO back to Brangelina, i hate them cause their realtionship started with the basic that they hurted someone, and that they curshed someone.
NOW I HAVE TO GO! lol! I can't believe it...i'm not done yet defending my Brangelina...lol! Talk to you later guys...
PS:I used to think this way too Janni but..the combination of Brad and Angelina turned them into superheroes, not because their physical appearance is overwhelming, but because their inner beauty, and who would think that's possible, overshadows their outer. I personally expected them to be shallow, self-centered and dumb, yet they showed us that they are anything but... Let Brad & Angelina be happy...lol!

LOVEE THEM!<33!
last edited Больше года
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
bye mary!!!

hey dont diss people with wierd noses!!!!!!!!! lol, mine has haunted me my whole life. beauty isnt everything. brangelina can be as cute as they want, adopt gazillion kids, save the planet, hell find a cure for cancer, i dont care, there are a lot more people who do great things and in the real world their is no excuse for adultery. they could have handled the situation better. all the best luck to them, but i dont care about their relationship and evrytime i see them all i can see is a homewrecker and a cheater.

but anyway...

back to what really matters. One tree Hill.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Janni said…
I love you too Mary<33
And i don't want to fight with you so back to Jeyton..

I havie notices something with the three super couples, Naley, Brucas & Jeyton(L)
-They all have fought so hard for their relationship, all three.
-They all have been through rough times, and they all have survived those things.
-They all have AMAZONG chemistry.
-Nobody ever thought that these couple would fit together but then they proved us wrong. And the best thing that they blowed our mind!<3
-The couples have had kids in our lives, and they have taken care of those kids withh all passion
-They all have had INCREDIBLE rain scense(L)
last edited Больше года
great points!!!
a bit off the point but i was on the oth spot and their wasa question about who the piper and leo of oth was, and some leytoners mentioned all the obsticles leyton have had. and i didnt say anything which was really hard because the debater in me hd SO many things to say to that but what obsticles have leyton had??? brucas, naley and jeyton they have had obsticles. leyton have had crap, the only thing that stands in tehir way are themselves and the fact they fall in love with other people, how does that compare to piper and leo. naley, brucas and jeyton had a mutual obsticle "Nobody ever thought that these couple would fit together but then they proved us wrong" like what you said, naley had age, marriage problems, money problems, parental problems, a unplanned pregnancy, a tour, accidents, psychos trying to break them up 0 those are real obsticles. brucas had isnecurities and their past to get through, peyton, the shooting, forgiving each other, their differences, pregnancy scares. and jeyton now they had some obsticles like the fact jake has to keep leaving!!! hard to keep a relationship going and love alive when one half is never there. leyton obtsicles? my ass, their obsticle is the fact they lack chemistry and deep down both know they are in love with other people who they believe they can't have.
Больше года Janni said…
" leyton obtsicles? my ass, their obsticle is the fact they lack chemistry and deep down both know they are in love with other people who they believe they can't have." lol!

Leyton has never had someone that has broken them up, but stuill they can't figure out to work what they call a realtionship! They just don't love each other that much to overwin the crap that face the. But they have never had crap, they just make crap! They are like a ticking bomb, if you leave them alone for such a long time they will explode (and not in a good way) and make it hell for them and eveybody else. They should never be together!
i totally agree. even if i wasnt a brucaser i could not support leyton, i just dont see what is so epic about them, and my heart may break if they are endgame because truthfully like what i think it was you or mary said earlier leyton give love a bad name and their 'love' doesnt deserve to be endgame.
Больше года Janni said…
agree!
if love is leyton then love will get another meaning!
I just can't even think of being a Leyton supporter, i can't imagine what they see in them.
Больше года Janni said…
are yous still here?
anyway i've gotto go..
Lots of LOVE(L)
aww im all by my lonesome. bye!
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
anyone on?
whooo i just got a green medal in twilight and the notebook spots =)
hey! im back on. congrads on the medals.
Больше года kuhriissten said…
haha awh! congrats!

ok so the leyton obstacles...umm where the leytoners smoking something? yes i agree. there DEF was a lack of obstacles. seriously though! im sick of these leytoners having NO PROOF to back up their claims!
god i know there so stubburn there so sure that leyton are end game
i just hope they are proved wrong. i just dont see the 'epic' part of leyton, i try sometimes i seriously do but it just well i just don't see it. five seasons and i just don't see leyton in love.
yeh me 2 jeyton was the most beautifully written love storey of the show as much as i love naley jeyton were genius
i feel the same way, jeyton was just beautiful, it so pisses me off when leytoners undermine jeyton.
i know thats why i cant accept leyton coz i believe jeyton are truley ment to be
and brucas dont forget brucas
yes of course they are gawd i love this couple lol
Больше года kuhriissten said…
hahah awhh yeahh i LOVELOVELOVED Jeyton!! i was rewatching that season and like seriously, every Jeyton scene makes my heart just drops! just like Brucas scenes :]

and with Leyton, i'm just like MAKE ME FEEL SOMETHING BESIDES DISGUST! hahaa
last edited Больше года
lol. i find leyton so boring, season one before brucas broke up i think i could live with them sorta like i could see something between them but since then their 'love' is just pathetic, no chemistry, boring storylines, their relationship was just the usual friend scenes with a few cheesy cookie cut moments and mainly just a bunch of forceful messages sasying look how emant to be tehy are with no back up to that calim, and tehn season 5, omg i dont know how that makes people like them , it shows all their faults to perfection and how they simply dont work as a couple, it turned peyton into some pathetic whiner chasing a guy who kept saying he wasnt interested and with the whole stretching lucas thing just made him look so friggin messed up and confused putting doubt on the love he has for any of these girls.kill leyton before it kills the show even more.
Больше года brucas4ever said…
hey guys whats up?
Больше года eka-chan said…
livelovelaugh and kuhriissten, I love Jeyton so much that it broke me down when they were pushed away by Mark to give way to a crappy LP...
last edited Больше года
Больше года Leightonfan said…
Jeyton was cute. It kills me that Peyton was saying something about Lucas in her dream so he thought that she still had feelings for him. I like the Leyton friendship, but that's all I see in thier relationship. Just friendship,except for they kiss.
Больше года eka-chan said…
Yup, LP Platonic is good for me too. Jeyton is seriously passionate...I mean they have the best hugs and kisses...and the way they are about to kiss...so hot..and their make-love scene is....SIZZLING!!
couldnt agree more, leyton are freinds and jeyton are passion. Mark wake up and realise it.
LP as friends?
Sorry guys...but i can't stand them as friends! Actually i can't stand them as anything...LMAO!

Anyways...just finished the pucas vid ewww...(for my friend)! If you wanna throw up sometime in the near future don't hesitate to watch it! lol!!

link

Is anyone on btw?
last edited Больше года
Больше года Janni said…
Anyboy on..?
anyone on?
yeah Dawn! I'm on!!
hiii mary whats up?
great hun!!
what about you?
not to bad really dont wanan go to colage 2mora :( lol
aww tomorrow starts college there? lol!Well i guess i'm luckier! Mine starts:15th of September! hihi!
But ok...just look at the bright side! You're gonna meet your friends again...so..yayy!
Больше года Janni said…
Dawn what is your msn?
ive been there for 2 weeks lol and my msn is Dawn_b1990@hotmail.com but i dont use it much
Больше года Janni said…
oja, ok;)
OMG..LOL! I thought it was gonna be your first day! LMAO! Poor you...
i no it really sucks lol
yeah...but don't worry you'll get used to it! The first 3 months are ALWAYS difficult cause you're still on a "summer" mood! Then i guess...everything changes.
last edited Больше года
wel summer over here has been crap its rained for like near enough 3 months lol wel only got 1 year left the off to uni so aint to bad lol
PS:Damn...when will they give you your fanatic medal??? You've added SO many videos! You totally deserve it..xD
It rained? OMG! Are u serious? That sucks! Thank god it's always sunny here..lol! (and i'm sick and tired of it but that's another story)!

Ahh...it's your last year? Then it's Ok! Have a little patience and everything's gonna be fine..lol! The NIGHTMARE ends soon for you!
i no right and awww i would do anything for sun lol weve had abit of sun but its been typical british weather lol and i know dam i want my red medal at least its not as bad as kristen shes added loads way more than me and she still doesnt even have a green medal
Yeah..but don't worry about Kristen. I'm sure she'll get STRAIGHT her fanatic one.

OMG...you're are from Britain? Then i guess this explains everything! My aunt has been living in London for the last 3 years and she tells me that most of the time it rains there!
I THINK I'M JEALOUSS! If only we could exchange lives..lol! I would give everything to get rid of the annoying sun even if it was just for a while..lol
last edited Больше года