БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) Фан Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the Фаны of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

БрукАс (Брук и Лукас) 116057 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 116057

Больше года kuhriissten said…
i think people use adobe photoshop, but there's probably something out there thats free and for videos i think people use onetruemedia or windows movie maker. or any type of online video editor. i tried to make a BL video on WMM and it kept shutting down on me (it has a lot of bugs) so i just stopped LOL
Больше года brucas4ever said…
um im not sure janni! i totally suck at making stuff!
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
i always use adobephotoshop because i nicked it off my brother, but im sure there are a heap of otehr programs.

and with the whole lindsey thing yeah it does amaze how she gets all this hate, especially considering all the shit peyton does, but though i dint hate lindsey i find her character a little boring and pointless, besides she thinks lucas loves peyton though kudos for her for being the only person this season to remember brooke's his ex girlfriend too. i think it would be cool of eventually lindsey drops back in like when brucas are back together or when lucas is crushing on brooke and lindsey turns around and says shes happy that he chose brooke, :P we need more characters on team brooke.
Больше года Janni said…
I just read that it is offical that season6 will be the last season of OTH:'( So i'm "crying i river" over here. but then i thought that this might me good news. Cause i think that Leyton might strat this season together, atleast i hope so. So if they do, there so called "love" will never last for a full season. So knowing how crap Leyton is, i have a good feeling like they will break up(I haven't read any spoilers!) And that means that Lucas will definetely end up with Brooke..Just a thought.....
I once tried Paint to make photos but that was just crap...lol:P
omg that sucks! i haven't read any spoilers either but i think that brucas has to end up together! like it would just be sooooooo wrong if they didn't
okay i sent a message to laurra and i said that office_001 is invading our spot again, and told me that she mailed office person and told her to stop.. she also told me that she's gonna get tons of other lpers to mail her too....
Больше года sophialover said…
Just look at the ratings on our vidss! Grrrrr! I think i'm gonna kill that "office thing" if it's she who is rating so badly our stuff! Kristen is making an effort to gain a medal here...and she's added like 2.000 vids...and SHE's destroying EVERYTHING! We can't put up with this behavior anymore.
Glad u messaged them Hannah:=D!
Janni: Totally agree! It makes me really sad that S6 will be the last season...but if u look it the other way...the "non-ending" triangle SHOULD finally COME TO A F*CKING END! Mark couldn'tmake it any longer...plus that NH MUST finally get the happily-ever after they deserve.
So..let's hope that he'll be with the bitch during the whole season...he'll realise that SHE'S not the one for him...and BL will be endgame! Yayy! That would be THE PERFECT ENDING<33!
i know!!!!!!! kristen adds so much! she added like 10,000 screen caps like yesterday! i hope it stops i just talked to laurra again and she told me that office_person/annoying office freak said she'll stop so i really hope it happens
PS:Jeyton should get back together too! Does anybody knows if the actor who plays Jake is gonna come back to the show or what..?
awh thanks for the props guys!! i seriously DON'T understand why that office person keeps coming here!!! and thanks Hannah for messaging the LP-ers about this crazy person. they should really stop her like now, but i bet she'll deny it. i think this office fan secretly LOVES brucas!
yeah, Jeyton should SOO make a come-up!
She still comes here cause she's "terribly lifeless always" (TLA) like her 2 blonde friends Lucas&Peyton...lol!
SHE'S SO PATHETIC! I really think we should report her or smth but still...she'll probably make a new account and continue rating 0.1 our stuff! Grr..she makes me SO angry!!
But..i really hope SHE STOPS now!!
i know!!!!!!!!!! if it keep happening maybe we could send a message to the creator of the site!idk...

did you guys finish breaking dawn yet??
Больше года Janni said…
I'm really happy that yoiu medled in with bitch office_somethin...
I would really love if Jeyton will happen again, but i heard that the actress was tired of the televison world or something.
Больше года Broody_4_Cheery said…
i heard that bryan greenberg said he didnt want to come back to tv as well, but who knows, him and mark are real buddy buddy, and i think if jake was going to return they wouldnt want to spoil it anyway. we still have a whole season. gawd i hope brucas and jeyton are end game.
im slightly scared as sn 6 is coming closer but im determined to keep the faith and will keep it until the credits stop rolling on the last ever episode.

btw. found this on tv.com, its so funny.:

PEYTON: EVIL GENIUS OR LUCID PSYCHO?

Did it ever occur to you that no matter how many chances Peyton gets to prove that her claims of loving Lucas are not utter bullsh** she has managed to methodically blow them one by one?

Now, as an old friend of mine used to say, "always look for the simplest explanation" (Occam's razor). So here's my theory to explain what at a first glance might appear as a crazy and erratic behavior on the part of Peyton, but, after some excavating, clearly shows the destructive pattern of her actions.

Peyton totally hates Lucas and is dedicated to his complete annihilation. Let's see why:

* Her first goal is to lure her prey into falling in love with her.

* She starts unveiling her actual agenda when she refuses to have sex with Lucas as soon as he declares his love for her (season 1, party at Nathan's). Satisfied with her dazzling success, she moves to the next step: to lull him into a false sense of security, believing he's actually free to date whomever he wants (which the Idiot -Lucas- does, by running to Brooke).

* Now that the Idiot has a stable relationship with Brooke, Peyton must get sure that such relationship fails miserably. Being a classy sociopath, she doesn't bluntly try to seduce the Idiot; instead, she provokes him (season 1, motel scene during the hurricane) to awake his desire without fulfilling it.

* She manages to cause a breakup between the Idiot and Brooke and then right after their breakup instead of getting with Lucas she actually refuses to have anything to do with him. She even starts flirting with Jake!

* Peyton keeps oscillating towards and away from Lucas during season 2 and 3; nonetheless she delightedly observes from a distance as Lucas tries again to find love and happiness by getting with Brooke: the poor bloke has no clue about the plans Peyton has for him!

* Being a psycho voted to the total destruction of any relationship Lucas finds himself into, Peyton finally confesses to Brooke that she still loves Lucas, thus giving the final blow to Brooke's trust in Lucas's love.

* Brooke breaks up with Lucas and he and Peyton get together. Now it's a delicate time for our heroine: she cannot push him away too soon or too hard, otherwise her "sane-person" cover would be blown. So she stalls for time, leading the poor clueless Lucas to believe that everything is all right.

* Her first chance to hurt him is her opportunity to move to LA, which she immediately accepts. When he tries to salvage their relationship by proposing, she offers him a glimpse of her future plans by answering "Someday": she is hinting to the fact that she will never let him go, even though she will never actually give herself to him.

* Peyton's poor victim now is almost crushed, but he finds some inner strength and, instead of becoming a monk or something, keeps looking for love. He falls in love with his editor, Lindsey, and they start a relationship.

* At this point, being totally consistent, Peyton comes back to Tree Hill (Lucas has had enough time) and she manages to destroy Lucas and Lindsey's relationship, even though she risks quite a bit, because until the last moment it's unclear whether or not her efforts has been successful.

* Lucas finally gets a clue (even though for a very brief time) and tells Peyton that he hates her and she ruined his life.

So what pattern emerges from this analysis?

1. Peyton flirts with / seduces Lucas, forcing him to desire her and sabotaging any relationship he's into

2. Lucas falls into the trap

3. She leaves him / breaks his heart, with no apparent reason

4. Lucas finds someone else

5. She goes back to 1.

Amazing, isn't it?

lol i cracked up when i read it.
Больше года Leytonfan4ever said…
Hey uhm sorry to come on your spot, but i just wanted to say that if office_001 ever comments on here please just ignore her, we've told her so many times to stop and she just doesn't wanna listen so again just ignore her. Also, sorry again for posting here, lol.

-LF4E!
hahah i love it!

thanks lf4e! were all trying to ignore her she just started rating stuff 1 so were getting pissed off!
AHAHAHAH that peyton thing was HILARIOUS! and it totally makes sense LOL

yeah, thanks LF4E, i'm glad that we are able to be civilized and respectful towards each other
OMG I HAVE A THEORY!!!!!

i think the reason WHY sophia&chad aren't on board for season 7 is because Brucas is the end game couple in season 6. andddd they'll probably hafta have romantic scenes in season 7 then right? and they probably don't wanna do that anymore after in season 6 they've had to play characters who spill their love out towards each other!

haha tell me what you think about thisss, it could be crazy but who knows :]
Больше года Janni said…
First of all b4c your post was incredibly funny..LOL!!

Maybe you are right, i've never tthought about it in that way, but it totally make sense.
And last night i rated the videos on this spot. And i really hope that you Kristen get your medal soon...
LMAOOOO!!
That was freaking hilarious...!Very interesting "Seyton-theory"...lol! Thanks so much for posting this b4c! hihi!
Kristen: AGREED! It MAKES SENSE! I really hope you're right..lol!
last edited Больше года
Больше года livelovelaugh said…
that makes total sense omg i hope your rite
Больше года eka-chan said…
1. Peyton flirts with / seduces Lucas, forcing him to desire her and sabotaging any relationship he's into

2. Lucas falls into the trap

3. She leaves him / breaks his heart, with no apparent reason

4. Lucas finds someone else

5. She goes back to 1.

Very good analysis. as a P.S. fan, I think these steps are done unconsciously on her part...but I dunno...Peyton is never sane when she's around Luke. I've been making JP videos, and god, I can't reconcile how different good she is with Jake...and how she sucks and mopes around when she's with Luke.
i so agree i love peyton shes an amazing character but when she is with jake she is so different she is so happy i love her with jake
I knowwww right? I only NOT hated her when she was with Jake. I dunno..she was truly a better person with him. When she's with Lucas she SUCKS more than ever...xD She's just ANNOYING,SELFISH and TWO-FACED!!
whoooo mary you let it out girl lol
omg guys im finally got my bl red medal!!!!!! im sooooo excited:)
hahah awh congrats! and thanks janni! i hope i got some sort of medal soon lol

and yeah, peyton wasn't all like ruining people's lives when she was with Jake!! is it just me, or was Hilarie's chemistry with Bryan WAAAAAAAAYYY BETTER than Hilarie&Chad's?
looool i've better not let it all out cause then noone is gonna stop me..LMAO!

Hannah<33!
I KNEW you were gonna get it! It was time..& ofcource YOU TOTALLY deserved it!
Kristen you're so so right! It was way way better! I mean...with Chad they have NO CHEMISTRY AT ALL. Two blondes, same tastes in music, same personalities..SAME..SAME..SAME EWWWWWW! Sounds scary to me...scary and pretty unrealistic. And that's exactly why opposites attract! BL<33!
Whereas with Leyton..as i once said..it's like you're saying: 'Whoah I like Travis" 'Yeah...I like him too"!

BOOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!!
Больше года Janni said…
Congrates Hannah^^<3
And you guys are totally right, Peyton was such a great persojn when she was with Jake, i just saw season 1 & 2 and episodes of season3. And Peyton was at her best in season 2.
I can imagine how Leyton will be if they end up together *puke!*. It will probably be like.
Peyton: "Hi Luke, i cried to day and I love you, just if Brooke loves you too."
Luke: "Oh, ok" HATE THEM!!!
It says here that this forum is originally for ranting and venting so...

RANT #1:

My complaint for the longest time is why Jeyton wasn't sustained. I get that Brian G. must leave the show for October Road but Mark shouldn't have written such a strong romantic plot line for Jeyton if he is going to break them up and slap Peyton to Lucas which never really made sense. The circumstances that Leyton got together are inadmissable and everything was just obstrusive if you think about it: Peyton says "I love you" to Lucas in a dream and Jake felt discouraged about this. I noticed that Jake has his own insecurities. Just like Brooke. Both Jake and Brooke knew the history of Leyton (which is like juvenille, baseless infatuation and I'm still amazed why nobody in Tree Hill noticed this fact) so the two of them have their own tests to measure and prove just how much Luke and Peyton want to be in a relationship with them. Brooke tested Lucas and I can't blame her. She didn't want to be heartbroken by the same boy again ("Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" scenario, right?)

But one thing I also noticed is no matter how Jake felt that Peyton might still harbor feelings for Lucas, I still feel like he is mature and he pushed this aside and allowed Peyton to grow emotionally with him. They also share the best hugs (S2 is Jeyton season) And Peyton, damn, FIGHTS FOR JAKE...she does. She doesn't just give up like she did twice with Lucas. She wanted Jake and found a way to get that. So many countless efforts she put out there to keep him and be with him. With Lucas, she got discouraged when she saw him with Brooke that night. Brucas was just a fling back then in s1 and Peyton could have explained to Brooke about what she feels, not lie about it right in Brooke's face. Brooke would have understood. She always does and that's proven. Anyway, back with Jake: It annoys me how much Mark dropped Jeyton like it got out of style which is a NO because as much as Brucas and Naley are adorable, Jeyton has this charm, this quiet passion about them...the privacy of their relationship is almost spiritual, really.

And let me point this out: Back in s3 when Jake and Peyton were talking, she said this: "I spend so many times being miserable, Jake. Misery is an old friend, right? It tricks you sometimes; that it's always there. That you won't be happy. But you can. You can walk away from the pain And I think loving someone is the best way to do it."

COUGH SEASON 5 NEEDY PEYTON COUGH!!! "You can walk away from the pain." She should have followed through that speech. And "loving" Lucas isn't the best way to walk away from the pain.

Jake gave her "HOPE" and she deserves that. They both deserve it.

RANT #2

LPers claimed that Brucas is about sex. But I felt strongly about this: Aside from fulfilling emotional desperation, Leyton is about sex. In s4, as soon as they hooked up, they wanted to hit the sheets badly (did anybody notice this?) And with Jake, they wanted to take it slow (but since their passion is boiled, they didn't keep that :p) and Brucas both felt sex is a big deal in s3 (never count s1..it's a fling between them back them) but things have changed. While Leyton were like "And now we can have it" and while a party is going on downstairs, they were getting ready to do it. Then they finally did it in a motel room. How repulsive can they be?! Pardon my french, but Lucas didn't love Peyton genuinely: he wanted to use her as a rebound to Brooke and f*ck her. This is brutal but I feel lust between Leyton. Not the good kind of lust where feelings are involved. But the bad kind; the Saturday fling-a-ling kind. [To LPers who are reading this, apologies for the language, but you should stop reading now for your own convinience. This is a rant.]

Why do I think Leyton just wanted to f**k each other? Let's see...Peyton in s1 only wanted that, she explained it after Lucas was like thinking she wanted to be his girlfriend. In s4, they attempted to f**k but got interrupted so finally after the cheesy Prom night, they got a room in some cheap motel and f**ked. And the worst thing is...despite how they lusted after each other in s1 and now get hooked in s4, they don't spark at all! Not even when they were f**king ...nada, 0% lack of chemistry.

Brucas has sex, of course, but with feelings involved. Leyton giggle like idiots while making out, it was gross. Lucas likes to rescue Peyton. Peyton likes to seduce Lucas, only to dump him. And oh, they also like to have sex because there is nothing else better to do with each other. And they only did it once too. In s5, in their long-distant relationship, they didn't even express sexual interest on each other (to think that if they miss each other, there should be at least a sexual tension..but instead uncomfortable silence)..all there was when they had dinner were awkwad pauses because they realized...wow, they never really know each other that deeply...the two months in senior year when they hooked up, are the months they would never get back. A waste of goddamn time.

What is this sexual tension I'm talking about? Jeyton had it. You can see how eager they are to jump each other's bones but they still kept proper conduct while they slept in the same bed. And when Jake was telling Peyton how he wanted to do stuff and it's mostly about being with her, god, the proximity of their faces and the way they look at each other, it's like you can already see they wanted to kiss badly. Brooke and Lucas had that too...more of Lucas. The dream about Brooke is a good example.

At the same time, the sex comes with the package of emotional surrender. Jeyton certainly wanted to express that surrender through making love and they had and it was OFF-THE-FREAKING CHARTS if anyone can recall. And Brooke..oh, don't get me started. She loves Lucas and was afraid of the feeling and Lucas can feel her fear and wanted to find a way to appease that.

And sexual passion and chemistry is normal when you love and want to be with someone deeply and eagerly. Leyton never showed that. They don't boil, glitter, spark, shine, whatev. They just rust and got old.
last edited Больше года
omg that was amazing i agree with everyword you said
Both rant 1 and 2?
all rants lol
oh and i love your icon =)
hahah i totally agree with every thing you said there!!!!!!!!! amazing rant!

this is my fav part:
"What is this sexual tension I'm talking about? Jeyton had it. You can see how eager they are to jump each other's bones but they still kept proper conduct while they slept in the same bed. And when Jake was telling Peyton how he wanted to do stuff and it's mostly about being with her, god, the proximity of their faces and the way they look at each other, it's like you can already see they wanted to kiss badly. Brooke and Lucas had that too...more of Lucas. The dream about Brooke is a good example. "

ohh and thanks guys i never would have got it with out you rating all my stuff!
wel done btw i really want a red dam it lol
thanks, you will totally get one soon but im really surprised i got it soo fast cause i know it takes everyone forever! i mean ive wanted one for a long time and i have been adding stuff i just thought it would take a lot longer! but im totally sure you'll get one sooon!
i havnt added much stuff latley to be honest but it took me like forever to get my yellow lol
lol just keep trying if you add more stuff i rate it:)

did you finish breakind dawn yet?
yeh i finished it about a week ago what you think of it?
i think i finished it like the day i got back from my trip! um i was really really really disappointed with it! what about you?
yeh i was to i was gettin hyped up for the battle then nothing happen i was like whaaaaat lol
i know!!!!!!! and wtf jake is such a creeper!!!!!!!!!! imprinting on a baby!!!!!! omfg! i was soooo pissed
i no i was like whooooo thats creepy bella should of ripped his head off lol
i know!!!!!! i hated how she was like okay with it! i was sooo annoyed! and i totally feel like their wasn't enough Edward! and btw wtf is nessie? whats with the name? it was just a big disappointment!

um guys you should totally join this spot! it's Amy and Ricky from the show secret life of the american teenager! their sooo cute together link please join!
i no i was upset with most of it there should of been way more edward and bella scenes i didnt like the way she wrote jacobs side that part of the book jus kinda bored me
i can't wait until the movie did you hear it comes out november 21st now!
not for me =( i live in uk not until january for me